May rainbow baby

A little streak of blood and a tiny tiny clot when I wiped about an hour and a half ago, followed by a large amount of very watery orange/almost red discharge. Now I've been having some cramps. I think this is the end... :cry:

And now the discharge stopped and my cramps have turned into bloaty gas pains. Arg, I hate being pulled back and forth emotionally like this. I guess we'll really have to see what the ultrasound has to say tomorrow...

Oh darlin :hugs: this is tough, the thing is that we just don't know until tomorrow. I am praying that you see a healthy bub tomorrow and are really only copping the worst end of the stick with an eventful pregnàncy. If bubs is growing strong on scan tomorrow, all I can say is hold on to your hat coz when this LO meets the world either you'll have your hands full or he/she will be a really quiet placid bub after all the panic of the beginning.... I'm sorry if I have offended you by writing the later :hugs: I was aiming to make you smile :) xo

Bushmumma, I don't mind. :) I've been joking with DH that this baby is already giving me gray hairs. I totally thought it was done, at least now I can have a bit of hope again for the moment.

Me! my last pregnancy ended in a chemical pregnancy. That was July and I'm pregnant again. Terrified. Will be due May 25th this time.

Kate I'm glad you are able to hold on to hope it helps I reckon! Good on ya darlin :)

:hi: Imsotired, welcome!! Congrats to you :)

Kate I hope everything goes well tomorrow

Imsotired, Welcome!

Well, I came across my dream tandem stroller at a consignment sale today, less than 50% off. I also saw a woman using one, and asked her how she liked it. She LOVED it, so I went ahead and bought it. I sure hope I don't suffer another loss, I would feel like I really f'd up. I was kind of shocked to see it.

Oh Kate. I wish I could give you a big hug. I wish you all the best today. Lots of kisssseessssssss xxxxxxxx

Sweating again this morning ... And so gassy I'm like a bloomin truck driver hahaha .... Sorry tmi !!!

So my hubby is definitely put off DTD lol.

Welcome lovely. Sending lots of healing love and light your way.

Laterzzzzz xxxxxxx

A little streak of blood and a tiny tiny clot when I wiped about an hour and a half ago, followed by a large amount of very watery orange/almost red discharge. Now I've been having some cramps. I think this is the end... :cry:

Kate I'm so sorry everything is so confusing for you, I know I've said it before but with ds2 I had so much bleeding all the time I couldn't believe we'd end up with a baby but we did. I'm really hoping its just a rough ride for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kate I hope everything goes well tomorrow

Imsotired, Welcome!

Well, I came across my dream tandem stroller at a consignment sale today, less than 50% off. I also saw a woman using one, and asked her how she liked it. She LOVED it, so I went ahead and bought it. I sure hope I don't suffer another loss, I would feel like I really f'd up. I was kind of shocked to see it.

Wow that's a great find, which one have you got? I'm so jealous this is - hopefully - our third and I'm pretty sure we don't need to buy anything new :nope:

Welcome bushmumma wannabemommy and imsotired I hope your doing well?

Kelly how's the travelling going so far? I can't imagine flying at the minute I feel so ill all the time I'd be paranoid of throwing up everywhere constantly.

I've been trying to stay away after bleeding last week but I've got such awful sickness and tiredness and had no more bleeding that hoping its all a good sign. We've managed to the dtd a few times but that was before we had any bleeding so now oh's luck is out!

I'm battling to get my oldest boy settled at his new playgroup at the minute which is making me even more emotional than usual too :cry::cry:

Thank you George :), I'm feeling so sick it's crazy at this early stage (I think) at 5w4d I thought it might take longer for the ms to kick in... I'm vomiting and finding it hard to keep things down the past couple of days, even water:( I love my water! On top of this I'm super sleepy. Just a question ladies, my LMP was a little strange very clotted and I felt tired and was eating more then. Could it be possible thàt I'm a little futher along than I think? Also I'm sure that just in the last two days I can feel flutters (is this possible)???

I still haven't gotten to the doctors yet, although I'm thinking thàt I may need to see him sooner rather than later. Thoughts?
Tia darlin's.....

I wouldn't like to say how far along you are 5weeks does seem early for strong morning sickness but as everybody says every pregnancy is different. If you were further along how far do you think it would be? Are you going to see a doctor?

Yeah I'll see a doctor next week.
Well I was really thinking I could possibly be closer to 10 weeks. The thing is my mum had monthly bleeding with me up to six months and with my dd I had monthly bleeding til 3 months so I thought maybe even though I've modded this last period, it could be further along.

I know I won't know til I get an US just thought if ask the question :). I've had dreams if having twins aswell, it's not a want as such coz we alreay have 5 between us..... This could impact on how I'm feeling also, right?

I'm sorry if my questions are silly, I do know that there's only one way to tell, I'm looking to see for others experience.

Thank you

I've been reading other threads where people are convinced they are having twins as their symptoms are so strong so you never know. If make out your very confused about your dates your more like to get an ultrasound I think. Good luck either way

Yeah that's what I done with my other three, perhaps if I say that my last period was odd that may be enough for them to put me in early. Wjay will be will be :).
Thank you for your insight.

It's amazing how differant this pregnancy is from my others, my loss (last pregnancy)
Was very differant I missed my period that was my only symptom. Then with my dd I was sick only from smells and never vomited. This was eight yrs ago lol and I'm sure that now I'm older I am much more involved in all thàts available for me to Google.
The interesting part is that I'm being relaxed and trying not to worry, with the loss on my mind I'm at ease with my symptoms and am sure my little baby is growing nicley.

George it's not me that's flying !! Nope not during this pregnancy. I'm staying put hehe

Bushmumma. It's interesting that you say you only got sick with your dd when there were funny smells, that's how I've been. With the toast last Friday that my neighbour was cooking I dry heaved, I do in a morning when I smell bacon and my pizza yesterday nearly sent me into a frenzy but I was fine eating it. Interesting !!

Also do you not know exactly when you ovulated ? Did you use OPKs ??

I know for a fact I'm only 5weeks5days as I ovulated 14 days after my period started. I also felt it. Hmmm not sure if you'd be further along only a dating scan will tell you that.

Kate good luck today at your US. I do really hope that we ALL have a healthy 9 months ahead of us. Babies are sooooooo cute and I sooooo want one of my own. I love being a nanny but geez Lord bless me this time pretty please.

Today I saw a lady in town who had a mc in Feburary and fell pregnant not long after my previous pregnancy. She's showing now !!! So I'm holding on to the fact that many of us can have mcs but go on to have healthy happy, cute babies.

What you all up to this weekend ??

We are off to see Tombstones with Liam Neeson might even visit Ikea. But spend too much on unnecessary items lol!!

Keeping myself busy to spew up time. I've decided not to have an early scan well at least not one before 12 weeks. 6 more weeks to go geezzzzz it's pretty long !!!

Love to you all xxxxxxxx

No chrissi I don't know my date of O just a guess really with my tracker, I was using opk's but stopped. I am happy to be the date of last LMP, I'm really curious as to the full on fatigue and morning sickness (vomiting) I thought I was "in general, too early" for it to be do serious.
I have thought also that as this is mine n DH first healthy (so far) pregnancy that for that reason it may be very different.
My late husband and I had the three I have now so just think that with a different dad it could change things also??

This weekend I'm catching up with a girlfriend I haven't seen in yrs!!! So I'm really excited! DH has gone south to pick up DSS and DSD for the holidays my three are going to their grandparents for the first week of holidays. It'll be a quiet start to holidays, looking forward to sleeping in and snuggling with DH :).
May take the kids camping and go to a few caves and also up to cape tribulation :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->