May rainbow baby

It could come early it's different for everyone. Like they saw every pregnancy is different. This one is definitely different to my last. I never sweated then at night and nor did I have as many cramps. My friend started getting sick at 10 weeks and she's now 23 weeks along.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Good morning ladies! We'll at least it's morning where I am. :)
I have updated the front page. Please let me knowing I got anything wrong for you or if I left you off! I don't want to leave anyone out.

Lolly and Kate I'm hoping all is good for you too. Happy and healthy 9 months. I'm
Also praying you get some answers soon so you aren't in limbo.

Anyone have a gut feeling what your baby"s gender is? I have had two dreams I'm having a boy but DH really wants another girl. Are you finding out what you are having?

Good morning ladies! We'll at least it's morning where I am. :)
I have updated the front page. Please let me knowing I got anything wrong for you or if I left you off! I don't want to leave anyone out.

Lolly and Kate I'm hoping all is good for you too. Happy and healthy 9 months. I'm
Also praying you get some answers soon so you aren't in limbo.

Anyone have a gut feeling what your baby"s gender is? I have had two dreams I'm having a boy but DH really wants another girl. Are you finding out what you are having?

Hi Kazy could you put me down for may 8th please?

I'm almost certain we'll be having our third boy, no particular reason just a gut instinct

This morning I've got light brown spotting so just hoping might of been the internal scan that caused it plus I'm feeling very sick today xx

Kate I hope everything goes well tomorrow

Imsotired, Welcome!

Well, I came across my dream tandem stroller at a consignment sale today, less than 50% off. I also saw a woman using one, and asked her how she liked it. She LOVED it, so I went ahead and bought it. I sure hope I don't suffer another loss, I would feel like I really f'd up. I was kind of shocked to see it.

Wow that's a great find, which one have you got? I'm so jealous this is - hopefully - our third and I'm pretty sure we don't need to buy anything new :nope:

This one. Short of a Bugaboo Donkey, this was my dream stroller. I paid $115 for it, apparently it's selling for quite a bit because that one is no longer available, this is the most similar current one I could find.

This morning I've got light brown spotting so just hoping might of been the internal scan that caused it plus I'm feeling very sick today xx

I'm going with that conclusion too. I've decided I'm gonna wait for 12 weeks and not get the 8 week scan :) I'm so scared of bleeding xx

Ultrasound went well! There is a baby, it's in the right place, it had a heartbeat of 134, and it measured dead on compared to LMP/ovulation (6w4d). The tech said she also saw an area of the uterus that might have been part of implanation but not where the baby ended up implanting, which could account for the bleeding. I'm not out of the woods yet, but a super great result for now! :happydance:

EDIT: The clinic called back and let me know that it's a subchorionic hemorrhage that the tech saw and that's what's causing the bleeding (I had read about them and saw they can cause bleeding, so I wasn't super surprised). She said it wasn't something to worry about and usually resolves on its own.

Ultrasound went well! There is a baby, it's in the right place, it had a heartbeat of 134, and it measured dead on compared to LMP/ovulation (6w4d). The tech said she also saw an area of the uterus that might have been part of implanation but not where the baby ended up implanting, which could account for the bleeding. I'm not out of the woods yet, but a super great result for now! :happydance:

EDIT: The clinic called back and let me know that it's a subchorionic hemorrhage that the tech saw and that's what's causing the bleeding (I had read about them and saw they can cause bleeding, so I wasn't super surprised). She said it wasn't something to worry about and usually resolves on its own.

Oh Kate this has just made my day I am soooo happy now lol !!! Big kisses xxxxxxx

Great news Kate!!!! Oh and I would have replied sooner but I started dry heaving I to a plastic bag in the car lol.

As for gender question I think kazy asked: I correctly predicted my 3 other baby's genders hoping for 4/4! I am having girly vibes from this one but I haven't officially locked in my decision yet. As of right now we're staying team yellow.

I just "knew" from very early on that DS was a boy, but we stayed team yellow. I have no feelings about this one yet!

Woohoo Kate!!! Wonderful news :hugs:

Kazy: DH is certain it's a girl, he is referring to the bub as his little girl. Me, well I'm not sure I've not yet had vibes either way :). Truthfully I'm not really fussed. If I get a feeling I'll let you know.

Right now I am not intune with my body so I have no idea. In fact I'm finding it quite hard lately. I miss my yoga so much. I'm not grounded at all. I need to meditate. A must do on my list. So no idea whether it's a boy or girl. Xx

Also I'm frealing out cause people keep telling me that it's great to have ms as it's a good sign. I'm not really feeling sick at all. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow. I do think I have good vitamin levels as I'm rather healthy and it eat organic produce. I also eat a lot of foods rich in vit Bs but still no sickness scares the hell outta me as I was not sick with my 1st pregnancy and that ended at 10 weeks :(

Vitamin B's actually help with calming nausea :). So don't panick chrissi...

Chrissie, I dont think u need to worry about not feeling sick, it actually bugs me people say that ms is a good sign my doc says every woman is different and ms or not means nothing. My mom had 2 kids without one single pregnancy symptom and my gran 6 and there are two woman at the office about to pop and neither of them had a single day of sickness. So I think u are just lucky, as for me the only time i feel nauseas is when I drink coffee and so far I am very grateful for that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->