May rainbow baby

Chrissie, I dont think u need to worry about not feeling sick, it actually bugs me people say that ms is a good sign my doc says every woman is different and ms or not means nothing. My mom had 2 kids without one single pregnancy symptom and my gran 6 and there are two woman at the office about to pop and neither of them had a single day of sickness. So I think u are just lucky, as for me the only time i feel nauseas is when I drink coffee and so far I am very grateful for that..

Thank you for putting my mind at rest :) the only thing that makes me squeamish is the smell of bacon, toast, mcdonalds or anything like that in a morning. Candles after being blown out too.

My mom neither got any ms with me. In fact she had an easy nine months!!

Chrissi your still slightly early for ms too. This time last week I was worried that I didn't have any and literally since last weekend it's come on full force, it's 7.30am here and I've already been sick twice :sick: it could still come on for you

I was just sick again and about 10min after I felt some movement! It felt like a somersault! It was not gas I promise, I have not frlt this kinda movement for over eight yrs since I was pregnant with my dd :). Thoughts??

Anyone's morning sickness like mine, think it's only just starting, I feel sick/hungry so I eat what I fancy then about 30mins later the nausea kicks off again the only break I get is when I'm eating :-/ xx

I was never sick with any of my pregnancies. Now that they have me on progesterone supplements I gag constantly and can't stand the smell of certain foods.

Chrissi-I agree with taz. It's horrible that people said that. I actually had the MOST ms symptoms with my MMC. And absolutely none with my first two pregnancies. So try not to worry.
And sweet I'm with you. I was feeling great until I had to start taking the progesterone. It's killing me!

I think that ms is usually a good sign, though it also isn't a bad sign to not have ms. The absense of it isnt a bad sign, but I think a lot of people infer that.

I've felt a bit nauseous with all four pregnancies so far. I'm really not good at handling that, so I took B6 plus Unisom with my daughter and am taking it again now. Really helps for me. The onset of feeling nauseous has ranged from about 4 to 7 weeks. I actually felt nauseous a bit earlier with my losses, but it wasn't as severe.

Ok hormones I'm not sure but I'm about ready to strangle my hubby for his appalling paint job. I'm so emotionally a wreck today. Anyone else having raving fits of rage. ? Xx

Chrissi I had that the other day. I actually left my house as in a moment of clarity I realized what I was doing to my poor family.

With my mc my nausea started at 12dpo!!! Way earlier then any other pregnancy. With all of my successful pregnancies the earliest was 5.5 weeks. For me ms is a good reassuring sign but it's not so for everyone.

I may end up getting a dating scan! I'm home for a wedding and my doc here sent in the req for one and she thinks I should get a date before we go home! I want to get excited but don't if it doesn't work out.

That would be awesome Kelly. Hope it works out!

Me too! Hopefully I'll hear something next week

Evening ladies, I would like to cautiously join you. I had a miscarriage at about 6 weeks (hcg 4000+) back in March this year, it had a massive impact on my relationship with my partner at the time and we spilt up in June.

I met my current partner sam in July and were taking precautions including the morning after pill and contraceptive implant, turns out there was one little persistent swimmer who got through, and I found out I was pregnant last Friday (12.9.14) Unfortunately I ended up in hospital two days later with major cramping and a small amount of bleeding. They did a scan on the Sunday and found a gestational yolk sac, but no embryo or heartbeat so I have a scan booked for this Thursday 25th September.

Problem is I had another small bleed on Wednesday and I went in to have another blood test.

Sunday 14th September HCG - 2399
Wednesday 17th September HCG - 3032

I am absolutely scared stupid that my HCG levels are not rising as they should. I have only have the two blood tests done, and I vow that I will not have another one because of the fear its put into me!

I have had no more bleeding, more pregnancy symptoms are starting to kick in. Hook effect has started to take over pregnancy tests and on Wednesday morning last week I got my '3+' on the CB Digi.

Scan seems like so far away.
Anyone has similar symptoms with their HCG that DIDNT result in a MC.

Hope Everyone Is Well xxx

forgot to mention I am also on progesterone, but have only been on it since yesterday.

Hello Ladies...I am due May 22 and currently 5 weeks 3 days. I had a chemical two cycles ago, and that was my first pregnancy. I am nervous, but I am feeling positive at the same time. I am definitely having symptoms this time that never began before my chemical in July. My chest has been sore, I've had a few mood issues, and my sense of smell seems to be elevated like crazy. I am a teacher and walked into a colleagues room that has a rabbit last week. I have spent a lot of time in her room and never smelled the rabbit, but it was so strongly smelling of rabbit urine I became instantly dizzy and nauseated and had to leave the room. It seems as though I can just smell everything around me like a superpower... I hope we make it to May with happy and healthy little babies. This will be me and and DH's first child after being together for nine years!

Hello Ladies...I am due May 22 and currently 5 weeks 3 days. I had a chemical two cycles ago, and that was my first pregnancy. I am nervous, but I am feeling positive at the same time. I am definitely having symptoms this time that never began before my chemical in July. My chest has been sore, I've had a few mood issues, and my sense of smell seems to be elevated like crazy. I am a teacher and walked into a colleagues room that has a rabbit last week. I have spent a lot of time in her room and never smelled the rabbit, but it was so strongly smelling of rabbit urine I became instantly dizzy and nauseated and had to leave the room. It seems as though I can just smell everything around me like a superpower... I hope we make it to May with happy and healthy little babies. This will be me and and DH's first child after being together for nine years!

Congratulations hun !!! Yeah I didn't have many symptoms before either with my mmc. But you know some women don't they fly through their pregnancies with no issues whatsoever. My mom was one of the lucky ones. It is an anxious wait. I wish you the best of luck in the world.

Love Xxx

Welcome to the new ladies :)

I survived the bachelorette party and no one even caught on that I wasn't drinking! Score for me!

Blueberry week! Hopefully will hear back about a scan tomorrow :)

Score for you Kelly!

Not telling is hard. I was at my old job, and had DS, and twice one of my best friends from there asked if we were having another, etc. I wanted to tell her so bad but I just smiled and said "Soon, we want them to be pretty close.."

Then I called my sister and said I'd have a surprise for her when I go see her at college next Saturday, and she said "What, are you PREGNANT?!?" I just laughed it off and told her no, I was planning to do DS's hair in a purple mohawk! She was just "Well, I guessed last time you were pregnant..." and I just told her "Way off! It's purple hair gel!"....I wonder if I will go ahead and tell her next Saturday anyway...

I agree. It's so hard not to tell. The only thing holding me back is telling my kids. So if we have a good ultrasound this Wednesday then we probably will go ahead and tell people. I'm not going to lie though I am both incredibly excited and nervous to have my US.

I agree. It's so hard not to tell. The only thing holding me back is telling my kids. So if we have a good ultrasound this Wednesday then we probably will go ahead and tell people. I'm not going to lie though I am both incredibly excited and nervous to have my US.

How far will you be hun ? Will it be an internal or external scan I ask only I'm interested in a scan but not an internal one bit paranoid !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->