• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

May rainbow baby

Yeah Chrissi!

I got final blood work back today and HCG is doubling as it should.

Dr. just called and asked if I wanted to have an early scan! So now I get to go in just 3 weeks (previously scheduled in 6 weeks). YEAH!
:happydance:

Chrissi awesome numbers!!!

Kazy yipee on the u/s.

AFM well I still haven't told OH :) LOL

I also called my doc today, he booked an u/s for me next week (wed), I should be 5+4, we are hoping to see where the baby has implanted, we know that it'll be too early for the heartbeat, but that's intentional since if the baby has implanted low in my uterus I have to terminate and we'd like to do that before the heart has started beating.

I'm trying not to stress, my doc said lightning should not strike me twice... last time I had an ectopic on my c-section scar... very very rare, essentially the baby implanted right on my scar... so fingers crossed and only 1 week to wait!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Kim

Dr. just called and asked if I wanted to have an early scan! So now I get to go in just 3 weeks (previously scheduled in 6 weeks). YEAH!
:happydance:

good news Kazy!

I also got a call from my Dr.'s office and am going in tomorrow for blood work, they will determine tomorrow if I should have an USG next week. yay! I can't wait!

Hi ladies, congratulations on all your rainbows I'm hoping you all have little sticky beans in there and especially ones that stay put for longer than 24 weeks - i cam not imagine how scary that was. Im hoping I'm not too late and wondered if could I join you please? I've got ds1 who is 3, we had a mmc and then had our rainbow baby in January (ds2). Whilst we were planning #3 falling pregnant this soon has been a massive shock I haven't even told my oh half yet. After losing our angel baby I know how much of a blessing each baby is but I'm struggling to believe this is happening now. It would be nice to have some ladies to chat too

Welcome george :)

Kazy thats awesome!

Wish I could get blood work and a scan but I'm a nurse and trying to get hired at the health centre so I'm thinking I'll hold off and getting my pregnancy confirmed this time lol! I'll settle for being able to pick up the heartbeat on my doppler around 8 weeks. Less then 4 to go!

Welcome, George!

I'm having bad cramping this evening. I haven't taken a test since yesterday morning, but at that point the line was still really dark. I guess now I'm just waiting to see if anything happens or it just turns out to just be nothing.

Welcome, George!

I'm having bad cramping this evening. I haven't taken a test since yesterday morning, but at that point the line was still really dark. I guess now I'm just waiting to see if anything happens or it just turns out to just be nothing.

Your baby to be is just making themselves extra comfy hun. I'm still crampy at 12dpo but I'm assuming it's still nestling into my womb.

Xxx

Yeah, these were worse cramps than I've ever felt while pregnant before, but they got a lot better after dinner, so I'm hoping it was nothing. This morning I decided to take a test (Wondfo) and the line is the same color as the control! This is the first day it is. :happydance:

Kate sorry to hear about the cramping... sure it's nothing.

I didn't do a free today but I haven't had one yet that is as dark as the control line... it worries me... I am 4 w4d today too.. so hard not to worry... I keep trying to not stress.. know that I have an us next wed sept 10th... then I can stress lol I just hope that I am far enough for them to see what they need to.

Have a good day!!

Welcome George. .. I too have not yet told my other half... I have known for over a week now.... :)

klsltsp - Don't worry if your line doesn't get as dark as the control. Some people's never do, some tests don't get as dark as the control, and for some women it does but just takes a really long time. I know that some of the Wondfo progressions I've looked at never get a line darker than the control.

Thanks Kate. . So hard not to worry :) I didn't test this often with either of my two previous ds' s but now after 2 losses... sigh.. here are my tests today is cd 28 for me.. I have a 23 day cycle..

Attachments

• Tests.jpg
    Tests.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
My frers are way darker then control now (I've always have had high hcg levels with pregnancies) but my ic tests are just getting as dark as control now. I didn't do a frer today but thats cause the test line was stealing ink from the control yesterday lol. I still have 5 left though so I'll use them eventually. I'll do a frer tomorrow then maybe my last digi on sunday at 5 weeks.

And yes eveyones hcg is different some never get as dark as others do and I always find my second morning urine gives me a stronger line then first lol.

My parents are coming to visit this weekend, and then we're going home for a wedding and will see my husband's parents the next weekend. I think we'll be telling both of them when we see them. Eeep.

Anyone else experiencing crazy dreams early in their pregnancies ? Dreamt of mis carrying again last night after inhaling second hand cigarette smoke... I hate cigarettes !!! It's difficult to avoid in London. Driving me nuts especially as I'm so healthy.

I'm also part constipated (I never suffer with constipation. I eat a lot of vegetable protein, nuts and good fats, and drink loads of filtered water .... I'm usually always on the loo lol. This pregnancy is different.

I'm more crampy wasn't last time, smells are making me feel icky, I had a major mood swing yesterday with the girl I look after, i am getting achey and feeling heavy with my legs.

Anyone else feeling like this so early on ??

Xxx

I'm having loads of cramps too and am so paranoid about another mc. I've had mood swings in that I'm so emotional and crying at everything but I'm not sure if its too early to be baby related or just coincidence.

Everybody at work was talking about babies yesterday and it was so hard I wish I was more excited about this pregnancy - not that I'd be telling work people yet. My cb digital said 2-3 this morning which was earlier than I expected.

Hope the rest of you are feeling ok today? Good luck with telling parents - that's so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"