May rainbow baby

That must take a lot of self control kelly9! I can only imagine. :) I am jealous you get to see your Lo. I don't have any more scans and would love to see her.

In other news my husband and I were in a car accident on the highway last weekend. Someone cut us off causing us to break fast and do a complete soon across three lanes of traffic. I am happy to report we hit no one and nothing! I am so grateful that God kept us and baby safe! It really is a miracle that nothing worse happened.

11 weeks for me!!! I am both excited to meet our little girl and kind of sad it's going so fast.

Glad to hear you're ok! I skidded on ice once when I was pg with my first and went across two lanes of traffic hitting no one and ended up stuck in the median between a divided highway, just needed a tow truck to get me out of the snow so I was scared but fortunate as well! Thought for sure I'd go clear across the median into oncoming traffic but the snow was deep and stopped me.

I'm excited but also nervous for the scan, I am sure baby is healthy but I'm worried they may find something to indicate a problem since this is the follow up scan from the 20 week one where they saw the cpc's. So here's to hoping all organs are excellent and baby opens his/her hand and that there are no other markers at all so I can relax some. It would be nice if the cpc's were gone to though I know they themselves won't do anything harm wise.

Hi everyone how are you all doing? How are your bumps coming along?

Pretty good. I had a rough night last night, DS is recovering from a mild cold but he had a dry cough waking him up all night, which meant waking me up to dry nurse all night...

Started my hypnobabies this past week, I love it! Hope I can stick with it and it will work for me!

I passed my GTT last week, switching to every 2 week appointments now. Just going right along :)

Everything ok here. I can't believe I only have 9 weeks til my due date! We have been redoing our basement for a playroom and it's about half way finished. It should be done by the first week of April! I am do looking forward to it.

I'm doing okay. This baby isn't very active, but he's meeting the needs for movement so we haven't had to do anything special. I feel more symptoms than last pregnancy, but I'm lucky that everything is going routinely. It looks like we're going to have to change our insurance as of April 1st which will be a little confusing, but I'll be going back to the same OB that I had with my daughter and it's the same hospital I delivered at before and was going to deliver at this time, so not too much will change. Since I've had a pretty textbook pregnancy after the first trimester, there isn't really a concern, it's just annoying.

I'm good but sick. We've caught all the major bugs and the flu this winter. A cold is just making its way out of our house. My scan went well all came back looking good and as it should so I'm glad to have less worry there. Getting to the final stretch. Can't wait. I'm uncomfortable at night now and not sleeping well. Looking forward to closing the pregnancy chapter in my life and holding another newborn <3

Today would have been my due date. Instead, I am 30 weeks and have 10 to go. I'm so hoping that this baby is a healthy one and everything goes well.

I hope you're all well

Im doing ok feeling huge and uncomfortable all the usualy third tri aches but things are coming along. Getting excited for the end and to find out baby's gender!

ImSoTired, I hope the next 10 weeks go smoothly!

I feel really horrible admitting this, but I'm having very mixed feelings about this baby. I sometimes feel like I regret that we decided to have another baby this soon (or maybe at all) and that we're not going to be able to manage everything with two of them. I also feel like we aren't really (physically) prepared for the baby yet (we've been having a hard time convincing our daughter that she likes her new room and wants to sleep in her big girl bed, we don't have a double stroller, etc), and I don't feel like I'm very emotionally connected to the new baby since I have been busy chasing around the toddler and only really think about being pregnant in terms of it being a hinderence or a concern. It feels so much different than the start of the pregnancy when I thought I was losing him, and I feel so bad for even having these worries and feelings after two loses and knowing how many people go through even more loses/heartache trying for children. Right now I'm just assuming that this is partly pregnancy nerves and that things will feel better once Josh is here!

I have moments where I'm terrified of this baby coming out! We'll be outnumbered with 3! I wouldn't worry about it see how you feel after baby comes and if it's still the same then maybe you have some early PPD going on? At least you're aware of how you're feeling and that its out of character.

I agree with Kelly Kategirl. I think also that there are vtmrazy emotions due to.hormones. I have had thoughts received tly.that we are crazy to have another especially if the kids have been a bit crazy and I've been short with them. My hormones are all over the place. I had a dental cleaning today and the hygenist is very.pregnant with twins. I almost lost it thinking that I should have been having twins too. And I haven't had an emotional episode like that for a bit.
So jopefully.the second you meet hI'm it will be love at first site.

I have had some of the same feelings about us being ready to have another, DS still sleeps with us and we don't yet have a double stroller either. We do have a car seat already at least, but that is all we have.

I developed a pain in one breast today, contacted OB (someone from the office called and said "most likely normal pregnancy pain") and then I also contacted the lactation consultant's office and they said it was probably something related to breastfeeding while pregnant, either a plugged duct, or perhaps some kind of pain due to my ducts "reactivating" with my new pregnancy, which I am more inclined to believe. I think it's a plugged duct, which I was unsure if I could get with not much flow to clog!

Then I went to the grocery store and spent too long shopping, while I was in line I got a horrible pain in my vulva, like a straining or bulging feeling, accompanied by a pain that went all the way around my hip every time I stepped. It seemed to have gone away on the car ride home, I guess I was just one my feet too long.

I have HORRIBLE heartburn. I have had heartburn allll day, everything I have put in my mouth. I had a lemonade on the way home from the store that is kicking my butt right now. I didn't even eat anything! Just a drink...

Just feeling moany today.

I have horrible heartburn to but I take Zantac for it it helps a lot.

Just got Zantac this afternoon, just took it 30 min ago, hope it helps!

Wow, all those emotions, and I thought I was the only one falling apart! I have been dealing with hives and post root canal infection (root canal done 4 years ago but I guess the pregnancy brought up the weakest link) :,( thankfully I did not suffer long but still, 2 weeks of insomnia will not do good for anybody. Also, I have been questioning myself as a mother a lot, it will be our first child and since my relations with my mother were not good I am afraid Some of her genes in me might show up?! I know it is silly but when my mother tells us that she hopes the baby comes sooner and is an aries like her, it drives me crazy! Silly me, the other day my friend told me My face looked like a hippo, I could not sleep. My face really got puffy in the last 2 wks. And another thing to worry, at my latest appointment, this morning, my doctor told me baby is head down but not exactly :( i hope all of this is just hormones, I have not felt so bad about myself in many years...

That wasn't very kind of your friend to say that. People need to keep their mouths shut sometimes.

I will be ecstatic if this baby decides to be an april baby lol. Operation get baby out commences at 37 weeks!

Amarles- that is not nice at all for your friend to say. Some peoper have no clue. I'm sure you'll be a great mother. You'll have moments probably where you respond in a way you wish you hadn't and it may even remind you of your mom. But you can rise up above that and see n it and change it.
What do you mean head down but not? Baby can still position correctly at this point. Especially if baby is basically in that direction. If it has to do with dropping into the pelvis my last baby didn't do that until minutes before I pushed. Weird but it happenEd. I had zero to no pressure at the end of that pregnancy to .
And yes hormones are horrible. I can cry at the drop of a hat and over absolutely nothing.
Haha Kelly. I do kind of wish mine would come esrlY. But not likely here as none of mine have ever come early. But I can always hope right?

Lexi was 15 days early hoping this one is 1.5 weeks early. End of April would be fab! Pretty sure my baby is still breech :( won't know for sure until I get to NS. I have so much pressure down there I keep thinking baby will fall out or waters will break!

Can your.dr.tell if baby is breech without US? I am wondering if my baby b is. I plan on asking at my appointment to mm orrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->