May rainbow baby

El-oh-eez

Maybe Ellie or Elle for short. My other children have older classic names so we wanted to stick with that theme.

Love love this name honey !! I like this so much it was on my list too, but for when we finally get our rainbow we chose Maeva which means welcome in Tahitian hehe. Let's hope third time lucky for me !! So nice to see you all getting on so well in your pregnancies. I do miss you ladies, you are all so sweet. And very supportive !! I'll be checking back in May for piccies. I may also be staking other threads for a while.

Love Chrissi xx

Aww thanks Chrissi. Did I see on another thread you got your BFP? If so I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. I think about you often and pray you are well.

How is everyone else feeling? I'm having incredible hip pain. I mean I can't hardly sleep at night. I've tried the pillow tricks and nothing seems to help. Any suggestions???

Aw how sweet hun your comment just brought tears to my eyes.

Yes i have another BFP. Trying to keep my chin up this time around. We may have found the answer to my miscarriage in October. So we are working on correcting this issue and so far I feel much much better apart from being tired ALL THE TIME! Nothing that can't be sorted out naturally so I am relieved for this. Maybe it'll be triplets this time (ok maybe I shouldn't joke !!)

Love to you all xxxx :happydance:

I'm glad it sounds like people are doing fairly well! Wow on the early potty training, guys! :)

I'm been fine, but haven't really been feeling engaged with the fact that I'm pregnant, if that makes any sense. I work full time and then have been working a lot around the house lately (we're getting it cleaned up in general and also working on putting together my toddler's "big girl" room so she can move out of the nursery). Little man moves around a lot, which is nice and reassuring. :)

The other happy thing is that our daughter finally started walking on her own!!! Since she waited until 23 months to (suddenly) start walking, it's such a relief! (She started sometimes taking a few steps between objects just before Thanksgiving, but last Thursday she decided to actually start walking on her own.) She's also talking a lot more now; I think she's finally caught up to the minimum expected for her age. :) It's also selfishly wonderful that I don't have to carry her quite as much now that I'm getting larger!

Kategirl that must
Be a relief! I know my
Daughter insists being carried and it's nearly
Impossible so I have to keep telling her no.

Chrissi congrats I hope it's a super sticky baby!

Kate yay for your little girl!!!! Id be excited to and happy to have to carry her less! I make lexi walk whenever I can lol.

Kazy try stretches before bed maybe or a heat pad? I have insomnia but not from hip pain though in the day when I walk my spd has started to flare up a little. I think I'm also over doing it a little in the day right now. Hubby is gone on a conference so I've got both the kids here and have to go out at least 3 times a day between school pick up and drop off and mail and apts. today it's 5 times! But at least it's Friday! Not leaving the house this weekend.

Aww thanks Chrissi. Did I see on another thread you got your BFP? If so I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. I think about you often and pray you are well.

How is everyone else feeling? I'm having incredible hip pain. I mean I can't hardly sleep at night. I've tried the pillow tricks and nothing seems to help. Any suggestions???

Hi Kazy! For hip pain I do yoga, widespread lunges, also on the widespread legs moving body from one side to the other helped me.

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't posted in a long time but I am happy to report that baby is growing fine and dandy lol and we are on team pink! Hubby and I were going to name her Austyn but my sisters fiancé has a son named Austin so we vetoed that name and decided on Bristol Ryan. Ryan is DHs middle name :)

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? I am again going through a phase where I am starving! I feel like I could eat everything in site! Haha

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? I am again going through a phase where I am starving! I feel like I could eat everything in site! Haha

Hi Kazy, hello ladies!

It looks like everyone is winter hibernating and this forum has gotten quiet.

I cannot believe this is already 3rd trimester. Im 28 weeks and have about 10 more to go? Will see, but time flies by.
I have been watching my weight very closely in the beginning and then I stopped, but it looks like my weight skyrocketed in the beginning and then stalled. I gained total of 20lb. So far, but who knows what the last trimester brings? :)
As we expecting a girl we have chosen to name her Celine Ruby, we wanted a universal first name as we were born in Europe and wanted to have it easily changed in our language, and we liked it instantly.
We are also done with purchasing major stuff like car seat, stroller and crib, and some cute outfits for newborn.
We will try cloth diapering and see how it goes for us ;)

My baby girl is in breach position and gives me kicks on the left side of my belly :) so cute.

I hope you are all healthy and feeling well, I have been blessed and did not get sick yet during the pregnancy, but I actually never get sick anyways.

I had to give up grains though because of terrible constipation, sorry for the personal detail here.

Now it is time to visit the birth center in the hospital and today I have a glucose test. Should I be afraid? I heard of women fainting and vomiting.

I had my glucose test today. Te drink can be get to get down. I felt like throwing up for about 15 minutes the. Was ok. If you are eating some sugars now i would say you are most likely fine. I have found though now I am incredibly tired and crashing down from the sugar. Other than that is was ok.

I had my glucose test today. Te drink can be get to get down. I felt like throwing up for about 15 minutes the. Was ok. If you are eating some sugars now i would say you are most likely fine. I have found though now I am incredibly tired and crashing down from the sugar. Other than that is was ok.

Thanks! That was fast! I actually don't eat sugars at all :(

Well I just found out I failed. :/
I don't get it either. This is the first pregnancy I am watching my weight and what I'm eating. I'm not over weight at all and no history of diabetes in my family.
Well stink. I have to take 3 hour test this week.

Kazy lots of people fail the one hour and are ok for the 3 but having to take it sucks. I'm guessing I passed my 1 hour since i never heard back.

I gained a lot initially too but then have pretty much been sick for a month and lost a ton. I've gained about 15 pounds overall so am happy with that.

I'm tired a lot too but haven't been sleeping well.

I love feeling babe move and roll around. Should have another scan in the next 1-3 weeks.

I have a few NB outfits and have decided what car seat I want but haven't bought it.

Well I just found out I failed. :/
I don't get it either. This is the first pregnancy I am watching my weight and what I'm eating. I'm not over weight at all and no history of diabetes in my family.
Well stink. I have to take 3 hour test this week.

That sucks :(
I went for my test, did not feel nauseous but 45 min. after drinking I suddenly felt very hot and almost passed out. Hopefully I dont have to go back for more.
Good luck with you next test!

Kazy lots of people fail the one hour and are ok for the 3 but having to take it sucks. I'm guessing I passed my 1 hour since i never heard back.

I gained a lot initially too but then have pretty much been sick for a month and lost a ton. I've gained about 15 pounds overall so am happy with that.

I'm tired a lot too but haven't been sleeping well.

I love feeling babe move and roll around. Should have another scan in the next 1-3 weeks.

I have a few NB outfits and have decided what car seat I want but haven't bought it.

Baby moving and rolling is so cute :)
I was told yesterday I will have another scan in 4 weeks, can't wait to see my little munchkin!

We had the hardest time picking stroller and car seat, basically it came down to weight and opinions. The car seat is heavy, Weights the same as stroller, that surprised me.

I'm having a hard time with the car seat to but because I need three to fit across the back of a toyota corolla! I have 2 diono Radians which are slim so I'm looking at the maxi cosi AP and the maxi cosi prezi both are slimmer and will work with my double stroller but the prezi is almost 12 pounds! Once i get to where I'll be having the baby I'm going to go to the store and try to fit both of them in my car before deciding. I hope one of them fits. Trying to get them all installed will probably put me into labour :haha:

I keep forgetting to call to make my scan apt. I should really do that!

I'm having a hard time with the car seat to but because I need three to fit across the back of a toyota corolla! I have 2 diono Radians which are slim so I'm looking at the maxi cosi AP and the maxi cosi prezi both are slimmer and will work with my double stroller but the prezi is almost 12 pounds! Once i get to where I'll be having the baby I'm going to go to the store and try to fit both of them in my car before deciding. I hope one of them fits. Trying to get them all installed will probably put me into labour :haha:

I keep forgetting to call to make my scan apt. I should really do that!

Maxi cosi is cute, I like it!

My scan is Saturday! Almost there! Now to fight the temptation of finding out gender.

I've been sewing up a storm for my nearly 2 year old daughter now to finish knitting hat number 2 for baby. I have one more to make still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->