May rainbow baby

Awww yay!!!!

Kind of wish I knew but glad we didn't find out.

Hi ladies. Hope you are all well. Anyone else starving these days!!? It hit me yesterday and today and I want to eat everything in sight!

I'm doing well not sick anymore and my weight gain has finally stagnated a bit yay! I'm about on parr with my past pregnancies so that makes me happy. Mostly just enjoying the movements these days.

Hi ladies, I'm finding myself hungrier too but cooking still makes me feels sick - I cooked a meal for my oh and kids last night and could barely stomach tasting it to see if it was hot enough. I've been living on junk food really do my weight has gone up more than it should unfortunately. I'm starting to feel baby much more even though a scan last weekend showed my placenta is still low.

I did get a bit sad yesterday at how fast this whole pregnancy seems to be going. I saw my friends newborn baby and was talking about how I only have 4 months left and then that's it.we won't plan to have any more so it feels like i should be savouring each moment and already these past 5 months have gone unbelievably quick :cry:

I know what you mean George. I was just telling my husband that this is flying by. It's our last too. And it's kind of sad. I've been having incredible hip pain and can't sleep well at all. I just keep remembering that it's such a short time. Only 16 weeks from today for my due date!

It's our last as well so I've been trying to enjoy it all but it is going fast. Still I look forward to holding him/her in my arms!

Has anyone figured out names yet?

I've got loads of friends who are just having their first baby and im already getting jealous of the fact they'll most likely go through it all again but we won't :cry:

I thought we'd picked a boys name out but my oh keeps saying I'm not allowed it now. He always treats me like shit when I'm pregnant so I'm tempted to use it anyway! If we do have a boy I'm hopefully giving him my dads name as a middle name. But we're totally stuck on girls names, even the ones we picked the last two times I don't like anymore. I liked the name ebony for ages but oh says it would be stupid as both of our little boys are very fair haired and pale skinned :shrug: if you have any suggestions ladies they'd be gratefully received! Luckily I'm already convinced this is our third boy. How about you Kelly?

We picked a name for our daughter. Her name is Eloise Hope.
If we were having a boy I think we settled on Elliot. I still really like that but we won't be using it (obviously). Lol

We picked a name for our daughter. Her name is Eloise Hope.
If we were having a boy I think we settled on Elliot. I still really like that but we won't be using it (obviously). Lol

That is such a beautiful name, that's one of the names I keep coming back to when I look.

El-oh-eez

Maybe Ellie or Elle for short. My other children have older classic names so we wanted to stick with that theme.

Hi ladies how's everybody doing? Hope bumps are all ok?

A lady at work told me she's just found out she's pregnant - she thinks she's about 6 weeks - and I'm so jealous! I know I hated the first 3 months especially after losing my angel but she gets to go through all the excitement of finding out and going for scans etc. how totally random is it feeling like this?!

It happens.

I'm good tired mostly. Not much else to report except my 22 month old DD is potty trained!

Congrats on the potty training that's very impressive for somebody so young

Yes I'm very proud of her and super happy. Only one baby in diapers at a time for me! She looks so cute in her big girl underwear and undershirt sets, makes me a little sad to because she's getting so big.

My DS has been potty trained (about 95%) since 18 months, he looks cute in undies too but it also makes me sad he is growing up so fast too!

Yeah for only one baby in diapers!! I can't imagine having two.
Feeling good here. I am not sleeping well due to hip pain. They only hurt at night. I'm hoping my adjustment today helps for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->