May testing group!

I mean like seriously only just starting to show now, please ladies if your going to use this brand be mindful they are crap lol xx

20220507_003749.jpg

Nothing on the first response so the clear blue must have been an evap line….. been 8 years since I saw anything so I did get a little excited….. I really gotta stop torturing myself lol 44D11DF8-F9FD-4BA1-B02E-14BFE1A00A98.jpeg66FC103D-A093-4BC0-8483-99EE987D1FED.jpeg

7EDB49BF-C718-43ED-B619-B0D80CC6AB27.jpeg

Thank you ladies @tdog @happyface82 @Bevziibubble. Feeling a bit more hopeful for future cycle. My boobs are so sore and nipples and areoles are pink and inflamed and I’ve had lots of ewcm the last two days. Neither of those thing happen to me usually so maybe about to ovulate. At least I feel that SOMETHING is happening. I’ve ordered some ovulation support supplement so see how that works. At least something to look forward to. Who knows maybe later in May

Thank you ladies @tdog @happyface82 @Bevziibubble. Feeling a bit more hopeful for future cycle. My boobs are so sore and nipples and areoles are pink and inflamed and I’ve had lots of ewcm the last two days. Neither of those thing happen to me usually so maybe about to ovulate. At least I feel that SOMETHING is happening. I’ve ordered some ovulation support supplement so see how that works. At least something to look forward to. Who knows maybe later in May

Oh maybe ovulation I have everything crossed that it is ovulation :dust: xx

I got a positive OPK yesterday and we managed to BD in the evening but hoping it wasn’t too late because this morning my temps already up! Maybe the bedroom is just hot, I’ll see what my OPK says today.

Awesome tests @tdog

I have everything crossed literally dee, so hope you have caught the eggy or eggies xx

Hey ladies, sorry I've not been around much. I've been trying to keep myself busy so I wouldn't dwell on the fact we missed our chance again this cycle.

CD30 for me today and AF due at the start of next week. I got a :bfn: this morning and a positive Covid test :sad2:

Hey ladies, sorry I've not been around much. I've been trying to keep myself busy so I wouldn't dwell on the fact we missed our chance again this cycle.

CD30 for me today and AF due at the start of next week. I got a :bfn: this morning and a positive Covid test :sad2:

Oh no so sorry about the positive covid test hope it's not 2 bad for you xx

Oh no so sorry about the positive covid test hope it's not 2 bad for you xx

Thank you. I feel rough as anything and my temperature is all over the show.

Congratulations on your :bfp: !

Thank you. I feel rough as anything and my temperature is all over the show.

Congratulations on your :bfp: !

Thank you love :flower: xx

Aww hope that's all you have and doesn't get worse xx

So I have a load of opks left so yea they screamed at me to p on one :blush: so just had to and trying to use these darn stupid pregmates up lol xx

20220507_115410.jpg 20220507_115439.jpg

I'm on cd 12. I feel like I can see a shadow but not very hopeful. Af is supposed to show Sunday.

Same test, FMU

View attachment 1108324 View attachment 1108325

I can see that, fingers crossed for you! Any new tests?

@josephine3 I wonder if you are ovulating early and the whole super fertile after a CP thing is true for you!

@MumwithPCOS Sorry for the evap and bfn, those symptoms sound promising though, but good luck with either ovulation or a bfp!

@Rebaby :hugs:So sorry you got Covid, I hope it passes quickly and isn't too bad!

@Deethehippy FX you caught it in time!!

AFM 3 DPO and Fertility friend confirmed ovulation with pretty solid red crosshairs so I am just waiting to notice any symptoms :coffee: Been busy working outside on my plot of land doing some landscaping. I am trying to get a house built but it's been a nightmare and taking forever, on my 4th contractor now! Got the foundation in last fall and hopefully this new guy will start framing it up this coming week so I'm excited about that!!

Hi ladies sorry I haven’t managed to read the rest of the thread yet but hope you’re all okay I randomly did my temperature this morning just to see if it was my normal post ovulation temps and it was 36.99. so I have definitely ovulated and I am suspecting it was cycle day 16 the day after my very dark a OPK. So that makes me 5DPO today and honestly no symptoms at all but I know it’s still early. Will try and catch up on the rest of the thread later. I did have a sharp twinge in my I think it was left overy last night but I know it’s too early for implantation yet. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Hi ladies sorry I haven’t managed to read the rest of the thread yet but hope you’re all okay I randomly did my temperature this morning just to see if it was my normal post ovulation temps and it was 36.99. so I have definitely ovulated and I am suspecting it was cycle day 16 the day after my very dark a OPK. So that makes me five DPO today and honestly no symptoms at all but I know it’s still early will try and catch up on the rest of the thread later. I did have a sharp twinge in my eye think it was left over last night but I know it’s too early for implantation yet. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

It might not be too early for implantation I think it's definitely possible! I am super hoping for you this cycle and that you have a much easier go of TTC this time compared to last time. I've been loading up on all the vitamins and trying to eat healthier too, I have like 13 pounds I put on over the winter that I want to kick! I have B complex with high dose of folate (I have MTHFR mutation so I have to take methylated B vitamins to absorb the folate, I had never heard of that but my Dr. recommended getting tested for it bc it can be really helpful), and lots of vitamin D and iron and omega's and magnesium, I hope it will give me the extra boost to avoid any more chemicals. I cannot wait to be pregnant again, my daughter is growing so fast, she's 6 1/2 and it makes me sad to be leaving the little girl stages and I miss the baby times so much! :kiss:

Hi Ladies
Congratulations @tdog those lines are looking great :D

I'm slightly confused today I am CD17 and tonight when I wiped there was blood tinged CM. Sorry if TMI. I thought I ovulated around CD13 or 14 based of EWCM. I have PCOS so I never really know when I ovulate or if I do at all but the femera I take usually makes me ovulate.
Surely too early for implantation bleed, or could it possibly be ovulation bleed?
I hope its not AF showing up super early my cycles are usually 31 days when taking the femera. I had one shorter cycle of 28 days when I had a chemical a couple of months back.
Hopefully it doesn't pick up over the next couple of days :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->