May testing group!

It might not be too early for implantation I think it's definitely possible! I am super hoping for you this cycle and that you have a much easier go of TTC this time compared to last time. I've been loading up on all the vitamins and trying to eat healthier too, I have like 13 pounds I put on over the winter that I want to kick! I have B complex with high dose of folate (I have MTHFR mutation so I have to take methylated B vitamins to absorb the folate, I had never heard of that but my Dr. recommended getting tested for it bc it can be really helpful), and lots of vitamin D and iron and omega's and magnesium, I hope it will give me the extra boost to avoid any more chemicals. I cannot wait to be pregnant again, my daughter is growing so fast, she's 6 1/2 and it makes me sad to be leaving the little girl stages and I miss the baby times so much! :kiss:

Thanks love. I just started taking folate and also I take vitamin D. I was on folate instead of folic acid when we fell with our youngest. I was recommended it after the 4th chemical along with the maca. But I’m not taking maca. I’m hoping the folate will be enough and I’m also gonna start baby aspirin even if I get the faintest line. I was always told to take them from BFP as taking them b4 can thin the uterus’s lining. 5.dpo and I normally Always have lines by 10dpo so if nothing by then then I know I’m out.
feel like this 2ww is dragging. I have it all crossed for you too love

Hi Ladies
Congratulations @tdog those lines are looking great :D

I'm slightly confused today I am CD17 and tonight when I wiped there was blood tinged CM. Sorry if TMI. I thought I ovulated around CD13 or 14 based of EWCM. I have PCOS so I never really know when I ovulate or if I do at all but the femera I take usually makes me ovulate.
Surely too early for implantation bleed, or could it possibly be ovulation bleed?
I hope its not AF showing up super early my cycles are usually 31 days when taking the femera. I had one shorter cycle of 28 days when I had a chemical a couple of months back.
Hopefully it doesn't pick up over the next couple of days :shrug:

Hi love sometimes u can having some spotting around ovulation. It happened to me on the cycle I fell with my almost 3 year old.

Thanks love. I just started taking folate and also I take vitamin D. I was on folate instead of folic acid when we fell with our youngest. I was recommended it after the 4th chemical along with the maca. But I’m not taking maca. I’m hoping the folate will be enough and I’m also gonna start baby aspirin even if I get the faintest line. I was always told to take them from BFP as taking them b4 can thin the uterus’s lining. 5.dpo and I normally Always have lines by 10dpo so if nothing by then then I know I’m out.

Funny you should say that I got told from my own doctor that taking asprin will help so to take when your trying, that is the difference I did this cycle was take asprin all the way through xx

Out of interest, what dosage of Aspirin is it you ladies take?

I’m gonna try the aspirin too I think if I get any lines , I might take it for the first 2 or 3 weeks then phase it out

I took 75mg but I was told not to take it the whole way through as it’s a blood thinner and can thin the lining. I was told to only take from BFP even if the lines are faint. I did try one cycle taking it the whole way through my cycle but it ended in a chemical and that’s when a couple of ladies on here who had fertility treatment said the chemical was probably down to the aspirin thinning my lining and should only take from BFP. :shrug:

Nothing on the first response so the clear blue must have been an evap line….. been 8 years since I saw anything so I did get a little excited….. I really gotta stop torturing myself lol View attachment 1108360View attachment 1108361

View attachment 1108359

Oh mann. Those lines on the CB look quite convincing too. Gutted the Frer was negative. So sorry love. What dpo are you now. I hope there is still time for that BFP

Hey ladies, sorry I've not been around much. I've been trying to keep myself busy so I wouldn't dwell on the fact we missed our chance again this cycle.

CD30 for me today and AF due at the start of next week. I got a :bfn: this morning and a positive Covid test :sad2:

oh ffs excuse my French but was so hoping I would get a BFP love. It has to be coming I just know it[-o<

It might not be too early for implantation I think it's definitely possible! I am super hoping for you this cycle and that you have a much easier go of TTC this time compared to last time. I've been loading up on all the vitamins and trying to eat healthier too, I have like 13 pounds I put on over the winter that I want to kick! I have B complex with high dose of folate (I have MTHFR mutation so I have to take methylated B vitamins to absorb the folate, I had never heard of that but my Dr. recommended getting tested for it bc it can be really helpful), and lots of vitamin D and iron and omega's and magnesium, I hope it will give me the extra boost to avoid any more chemicals. I cannot wait to be pregnant again, my daughter is growing so fast, she's 6 1/2 and it makes me sad to be leaving the little girl stages and I miss the baby times so much! :kiss:

think it’s too early. I think the earliest is like 6dpo. I was only 4dpo when I got those pains. I’ve had constipation the last 3 days and it’s been awful. Managed to go today but my IBS is bad at the moment.

I’m thinking of testing on the 12th at what should be 10dpo. It’s Dh birthday on 13th May would be great to get a BFP so I can surprise him. But not feeling confident about this cycle at all. I hope if I am I get symptoms b4 the BFP. The only thing I did have that was odd was a bleeding nose on the morning of 1 or 2dpo. I got a lot of bleeding noses with my last 2 sons. but it’s probably nothing.

I’ve been Googling again about falling and staying pregnant at 42 and it’s just filled me with no hope. Was so negative and going on about donor eggs. I can’t afford anything like that. Its natural or nothing :-(

My neighbor is pregnant right now and she’s 42. My grandmother had her first at 45. You’re ok Danii, you’ll have another baby naturally!!! Xoxoxo

Lmao that video was so funny. When the farmers started coming in and he opens the window and starts wafting with his hands I was dying:rofl:

thanks love this has made me feel so much more better. I’ve just started the Folate again so taking them and Vitamin D at the moment. Gonna start the baby aspirin if I get a BFP. Hopefully it will be enough[-o<

I do have the maca on stand by but will see how things go

I took aspirin while TTC after the chemicals I had and still taking them now. I did my own research though because I’ve felt the C19 Vaccine affect my platelets and caused issue with TTC, the Dr all denied this but I’ve been on enough miscarriage forums online and Facebook to have formed my own opinion with this based on the side effects I’ve had.

I have also found recently quite a few women are being put on blood thinning injections as a preventative more so as of late which signifies that the medical professionals have clocked that catching the virus and the vaccine can cause adverse effect with blood clots and the uterine lining.

Wishing you the best this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"