May testing group!

Hi ladies I'm not sure if yous can see this. Last Thursday I started bleeding light with cramps and it was red I bled for 5-6 days cramps lasted a day with some little clots. Just took this test now and slightly darker than it was when it started to become lighter with the bleeding. Any opinions welcome I was so sure still am that I had a chemical last week but why would it become slightly darker again though I'm so confused as this didn't happen with any of my other chemicals. Thank you ladies

View attachment 1108326

That’s so strange. With a few of my chemicals I was still getting faint lines on cd4 when I was bleeding but when the bleeding stopped they were back to BFN. Ure line is clear too see. I hope when u test again it’s darker, some women can have a bleed in pregnancy when there AF is due, and also some womon can bleed In pregnancy, I was one of them but only bled for a hour or so then stopped.
I would of thought if u did have a Chen ure tests would be negative. But it’s darker. Oh finger crossed for you love,

@monroea
I so see that love and fx it gets darker.

so glad some of you have ovulated. This waiting bit sucks a bit tho doesn’t it. I normally like the 2ww but feel like it’s dragging. But at the same time I’m glad I’m only 3dpo because no symptoms. So I know there is still time.
I have a feeling this group with be better than April. Not sure about myself but I feel a lot of you will get BFPs.

Sorry I’ve not been on a great deal ladies. 3dpo I think so just waiting to test. Pretty sure I’m gonna be out, but then I thought that last cycle and I was but lost.
Ran out of folic acid so have ordered the same Folate I was taking when we fell with my youngest. Hopefully be here soon.

Also ladies saying about bloods. Like Tdog said unfortunately here they do not do HCG bloods.
Even tho I had 4 Early miscarriages in 2020 and then fell with my youngest Jan 2021. I begged for bloods and a early scan and I was told NO. It’s just not something they do here. So all we have is the hope of the tests getting darker and darker. I know that doesn’t always mean everything is good but that’s all we have to hold on too. its shit really.
my ibs has decided to flair tonight which is interesting because normally it does with hormonal changes so now wondering if we have caught again. Guess only time will tell but fully expecting to see BFN and AF to come.
Just hope if we have caught it sticks. I’ll be really upset if I have another chemical. I mean I would rather things end early then get further along but hopefully I won’t have recurring pregnancy loss like last time. I’m so nervous about that.

I’m 2dpo today so we’ll be testing together hun. Maybe we will be lucky this month. It has to be a better month than last! Not feeling too hopeful though after seeing the doctor but he said to try anyway before we do more tests.
Now we wait and see… :-=

Ah fab digi @tdog!!
@monroea I think I see it too!
@Pinkfizz2015 I definitely still see that.. I dunno what's going on but you must be a similar cd to me, I started bleeding last Friday and recently stopped too. I too have taken some hpts just incase but not had anything as dark as that. I'm not sure what to think or expect as it's my first chemical but my opks are coming up really dark, have you used any?
Does anyone know if lh is elevated after a m/c or chemical? I'm still having some ov type cramping too but I don't usually ov till cd 18/19. Feeling confused!
Opks have been up then down then straight back up from cd6-8 now cd10 and from yesterday's test most likely peak today or tomorrow.

It is possible to bleed in early pregnancy as some women think they’ve had a period but are still pregnant. I would think the Hcg would be gone by now if you miscarried but maybe there’s some residual leftover . Hard to say , maybe you could ask for bloods or a scan?
I think it might be some left over think I'm just counting it as a faulty test and getting on with this cycle

Morning lovely ladies 14dpo the pregmate is taking its sweet time, so my advice is if using pregmate please be mind full they take ages have no frer left but getting some today xx

20220506_075105.jpg 20220506_075142.jpg 20220506_075258.jpg

I did this test tonight and could see a shadow line. Not hopeful as the blue ones always seem to be bad for false positives don’t they?

E1804E13-6032-4424-9982-B4F6350AAB1C.jpeg

So 2dpo and I’m cramping today. Had some creamy cm as well with a little bit of pink in it. Probably from ovulation?

Lovely tests @tdog :happydance:

AFM: 8dpo today. Nothing to report. :headspin::juggle:

Here’s my chart comparison (Jan cycle made it to 8 weeks).

368D74C7-96F2-4221-83DE-445FEC7B602B.jpeg

@foxyloxy28 thank you :yipee: :flower: xx

That chart is looking amazing they look similar aswell, when you testing? Xx

@happyface82
Going by my darkest opk I’m 4dpo today and absolutely zero symptoms. Not even a twinge.
I’m not feeling confident this cycle either. Can see it ending in AF or I get lines that don’t progress.

@foxyloxy28 thank you :yipee: :flower: xx

That chart is looking amazing they look similar aswell, when you testing? Xx

I usually test a week after I’m due on. I hate seeing negative tests! ](*,)AF due Thursday, so we’ll see……

I usually test a week after I’m due on. I hate seeing negative tests! ](*,)AF due Thursday, so we’ll see……

Oh I have literally everything crossed for you and I don't blame you I so wish I had your will power lol xx

Lovely frer @tdog pregmate took ages for me too!!

They are literally the worst test I've used ever hardly no lines at all if I was using them and them alone I'd be saying nope :shrug: even if the 25mlu they should be having a decent line by now as I got a positive digi xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->