May testing group!

To be honest I didn't even attempt a digi until after period was due as they are meant to be less sensitive I think? Do you know what miu the digi is? These were my FRER from 12 to 14 dpo no real change between them. Try not to worry (easy to say I know!), maybe see about getting some bloods done like others have suggested?

Screenshot_20220505-122014_Gallery.jpg

Just saw what you put about the bloods. Just test again tomorrow or the next day and try and stay positive :hugs:

Oh, that stinks @tdog . Well don't worry about the digi, everything else has good lines and getting stronger on the IC's & CB for sure.

AFM temp went way up today so hopefully it stays up and that was O yesterday! We definitely covered our bases with dtd :blush::haha: I've been taking melatonin the last few nights because I've been talking & moving around in my sleep a LOT lately and waking up OH and I read melatonin can calm that down. Maybe that's what was drying up my EWCM, not sure. Hopefully it didn't affect anything. I got a ttc friendly lube we have been using so hopefully that helped!

Last edited:
Oh, that stinks @tdog . Well don't worry about the digi, everything else has good lines and getting stronger on the IC's & CB for sure.

AFM temp went way up today so hopefully it stays up and that was O yesterday! We definitely covered our bases with dtd :blush::haha: I've been taking melatonin the last few nights because I've been talking & moving around in my sleep a LOT lately and waking up OH and I read melatonin can calm that down. Maybe that's what was drying up my EWCM, not sure. Hopefully it didn't affect anything. I got a ttc friendly lube we have been using so hopefully that helped! My fishing boat won't be ready until Saturday now, then there is a 3 day storm coming from Sat to Monday so my trip is even more delayed. Might be able to leave Tuesday. Which means I'll be starting to test on the boat and I won't be able to show you guys until I get back! (No cell/internet service 160 miles offshore!) If I leave Tues then I should be back home around 13-14 dpo. I'm gonna buy a bunch of frer's and bring the wondfo's on the trip haha good thing I have my own bathroom! lol

Oh how exciting I have everything crossed that you've caught the eggy temp rise is good aswell :) xx

@MrsT116 I'm supose to be due on today so has me baffled :shrug: them digis are supose to be same sensitivity as the frer, don't think I'll do a digi see how the mood takes me lol xx

It’s such a shame they won’t do Bloods to put your mind at ease. Try not to worry too much. I know it’s hard. Big hugs :hugs:

AFM temp went way up today so hopefully it stays up and that was O yesterday! We definitely covered our bases with dtd :blush::haha: I've been taking melatonin the last few nights because I've been talking & moving around in my sleep a LOT lately and waking up OH and I read melatonin can calm that down. Maybe that's what was drying up my EWCM, not sure. Hopefully it didn't affect anything. I got a ttc friendly lube we have been using so hopefully that helped! My fishing boat won't be ready until Saturday now, then there is a 3 day storm coming from Sat to Monday so my trip is even more delayed. Might be able to leave Tuesday. Which means I'll be starting to test on the boat and I won't be able to show you guys until I get back! (No cell/internet service 160 miles offshore!) If I leave Tues then I should be back home around 13-14 dpo. I'm gonna buy a bunch of frer's and bring the wondfo's on the trip haha good thing I have my own bathroom! lol

Thats a shame you won’t be able to post your tests :-= I also think ovulation was yesterday so today should be DPO1. Already arguing with myself about when to test :haha:

I'm on cd 12. I feel like I can see a shadow but not very hopeful. Af is supposed to show Sunday.

Same test, FMU

Screenshot_20220505-092701_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220505-092706_Gallery.jpg

Hi ladies I'm not sure if yous can see this. Last Thursday I started bleeding light with cramps and it was red I bled for 5-6 days cramps lasted a day with some little clots. Just took this test now and slightly darker than it was when it started to become lighter with the bleeding. Any opinions welcome I was so sure still am that I had a chemical last week but why would it become slightly darker again though I'm so confused as this didn't happen with any of my other chemicals. Thank you ladies

20220505_145222.jpg

Ah fab digi @tdog!!
@monroea I think I see it too!
@Pinkfizz2015 I definitely still see that.. I dunno what's going on but you must be a similar cd to me, I started bleeding last Friday and recently stopped too. I too have taken some hpts just incase but not had anything as dark as that. I'm not sure what to think or expect as it's my first chemical but my opks are coming up really dark, have you used any?
Does anyone know if lh is elevated after a m/c or chemical? I'm still having some ov type cramping too but I don't usually ov till cd 18/19. Feeling confused!

Hi ladies I'm not sure if yous can see this. Last Thursday I started bleeding light with cramps and it was red I bled for 5-6 days cramps lasted a day with some little clots. Just took this test now and slightly darker than it was when it started to become lighter with the bleeding. Any opinions welcome I was so sure still am that I had a chemical last week but why would it become slightly darker again though I'm so confused as this didn't happen with any of my other chemicals. Thank you ladies

View attachment 1108326
It is possible to bleed in early pregnancy as some women think they’ve had a period but are still pregnant. I would think the Hcg would be gone by now if you miscarried but maybe there’s some residual leftover . Hard to say , maybe you could ask for bloods or a scan?

So nice to see it written, in my case I was having so much anxiety testing everyday, my tests seemed to never be getting darker so I had to stop and I had to stop temping I was driving myself mad, it was really hard to stop for some reason but it's honestly the best thing I did for my anxiety

I've already stopped the temping it was driving me mad as soon as I got that line I had to stop because I think if my temp went down I'd drive myself coocoo :rofl: the testing I don't mind as long as lines are still there but that fear digi stressed me xx

Sorry I’ve not been on a great deal ladies. 3dpo I think so just waiting to test. Pretty sure I’m gonna be out, but then I thought that last cycle and I was but lost.
Ran out of folic acid so have ordered the same Folate I was taking when we fell with my youngest. Hopefully be here soon.

Also ladies saying about bloods. Like Tdog said unfortunately here they do not do HCG bloods.
Even tho I had 4 Early miscarriages in 2020 and then fell with my youngest Jan 2021. I begged for bloods and a early scan and I was told NO. It’s just not something they do here. So all we have is the hope of the tests getting darker and darker. I know that doesn’t always mean everything is good but that’s all we have to hold on too. its shit really.
my ibs has decided to flair tonight which is interesting because normally it does with hormonal changes so now wondering if we have caught again. Guess only time will tell but fully expecting to see BFN and AF to come.
Just hope if we have caught it sticks. I’ll be really upset if I have another chemical. I mean I would rather things end early then get further along but hopefully I won’t have recurring pregnancy loss like last time. I’m so nervous about that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->