May testing group!

@tdog YAY!!!! BIG CONGRATS!

AFM CD33 today, AF was due today but absolutely no sign of her and BFN. Normally I have spotting 1-2 days before AF. Nothing. No pms symptoms either. Some pregnancy symptoms but I have had weird cycles like this before where I thought I might be pregnant but wasn't. I know I'm not out til the witch shows but I'm guessing there's very little chance at this point. I will come back and update as soon as anything changes.

Happy Mother's Day to all those US moms out there. For those of you who are going through yet another painful reminder of something that you want but aren't yet, I see you, I am you and I'm sending you lots of hugs and love. I waited 9 years for my miracle and spent thousands of dollars to make it happen so I get it. I really do. For years I avoided church on M Day too because I just couldn't heart the pain. I hope you are filled with joy, peace and hope today and this week, no matter what this cycle brings you.

Sorry about the bfn ladies :hugs:

Cd16 and opks still negative but that's not that unusual for me with pcos. Hopefully within the next few days I'll get my peak. We haven't been able to dtd much this week anyway because one of the kids has scarlet fever so it's not a bad think I haven't ovulated yet.

@Shezza84uk
Oh gosh that’s definitely some findings. I haven’t actually had any of the vaccines I refused. But what U found is extremely interesting. Thanks for sharing.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Oh love I’m so sorry about ure dog and esp after 16 years that’s gonna be tough. It’s exciting ure moving into a new house tho and you know the saying new house new baby. Keeping everything crossed for you this cycle love.

@happyface82
With my chemical last month I had a dip in temp and then it went up higher and higher. Then it gradually came down so new it wasn’t a sticky bean. Ure chart is looking great.

@lomelindi17
Ure chart looks great too good luck

@tdog YAY!!!! BIG CONGRATS!

AFM CD33 today, AF was due today but absolutely no sign of her and BFN. Normally I have spotting 1-2 days before AF. Nothing. No pms symptoms either. Some pregnancy symptoms but I have had weird cycles like this before where I thought I might be pregnant but wasn't. I know I'm not out til the witch shows but I'm guessing there's very little chance at this point. I will come back and update as soon as anything changes.

Happy Mother's Day to all those US moms out there. For those of you who are going through yet another painful reminder of something that you want but aren't yet, I see you, I am you and I'm sending you lots of hugs and love. I waited 9 years for my miracle and spent thousands of dollars to make it happen so I get it. I really do. For years I avoided church on M Day too because I just couldn't heart the pain. I hope you are filled with joy, peace and hope today and this week, no matter what this cycle brings you.

so sorry ure at that point waiting for AF. Really hope she don’t show and u get a late BFP.

@salamander91
Good luck love hope u get peak soon.

AFM
Not feeling hopeful at all now. 7dpo and not 1 symptom. No cramps or twinges nothing at all. No sore boobs or feeling icky. Nothing. just know it’s gonna be a BFN month.
feeling a bit low but I know I’m lucky to have what I already have. had a feeling we would fall quickly this time and that gut feeling since we decided to try. But now feel it’s just not gonna happen at all.
sorry to be so negative.

5 dpo, temp went up more. I decided to POAS because I have 10 miu wondfos I’m dying to try hahaha. Obviously too early lol but I am going on a work trip Thursday and will miss out on posting tests later so why not :haha:
80E98445-1EF3-428A-9F55-E91F6FDF8A99.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you’re not feeling too hopeful for this cycle @Suggerhoney Sometimes it’s the times we least expect something that we get a nice surprise. Hope this is the case for you, but if not, wishing you a speedy, sticky bean O:):dust:

Good luck @lomelindi17

AFM: 11DPO today. Not much to report. Some toilet issues overnight - it’s not unusual for me as I have ulcerative colitis, but the middle of the night is not something I usually experience. As I have never experienced any of the general pregnancy symptoms, I never have an inkling until AF is late and I can pinpoint ovulation to confirm it.

As I’m not POAS, here’s my chart of FF and a comparison (we weren’t actively TTC when I fell with my daughter so I wasn’t charting to have a comparison).

Good luck to everyone waiting to ovulate and waiting to test :)

12778DD6-0D0B-4C20-9C14-3C3FCC8C6102.jpeg 8449D071-62D6-4D47-B9F4-58579F3F0A2E.jpeg

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling too hopeful for this cycle @Suggerhoney Sometimes it’s the times we least expect something that we get a nice surprise. Hope this is the case for you, but if not, wishing you a speedy, sticky bean O:):dust:

Good luck @lomelindi17

AFM: 11DPO today. Not much to report. Some toilet issues overnight - it’s not unusual for me as I have ulcerative colitis, but the middle of the night is not something I usually experience. As I have never experienced any of the general pregnancy symptoms, I never have an inkling until AF is late and I can pinpoint ovulation to confirm it.

As I’m not POAS, here’s my chart of FF and a comparison (we weren’t actively TTC when I fell with my daughter so I wasn’t charting to have a comparison).

Good luck to everyone waiting to ovulate and waiting to test :)

View attachment 1108408 View attachment 1108410

your chart looks so good!! Looks triphasic to me, I wouldn’t be able to resist testing, obviously hahaha

@foxyloxy28 ure chart looks amazing I would so be testing.
Thanks for ure kind words. I expect it will take nearly a year again like last time guess esp with being old. Unless another is just not meant to be:shrug:

so sorry ure at that point waiting for AF. Really hope she don’t show and u get a late BFP.

@salamander91
Good luck love hope u get peak soon.

AFM
Not feeling hopeful at all now. 7dpo and not 1 symptom. No cramps or twinges nothing at all. No sore boobs or feeling icky. Nothing. just know it’s gonna be a BFN month.
feeling a bit low but I know I’m lucky to have what I already have. had a feeling we would fall quickly this time and that gut feeling since we decided to try. But now feel it’s just not gonna happen at all.
sorry to be so negative.
Sorry you are feeling so low at the moment. It can be draining at times. I’m sure it will happen though. But like you say. You have a lot to be grateful for. It’s what I try to think when it gets me. :hugs:

Sorry you are feeling so low at the moment. It can be draining at times. I’m sure it will happen though. But like you say. You have a lot to be grateful for. It’s what I try to think when it gets me. :hugs:

That’s what I do too love. I mean if it never happens I will be devastated but I think of the ladies on here going through IVF and stuff, and all the womon that have been trying for years and years. Those ladies are incredible and never give up. I admire them a lot.

@Suggerhoney sending love and positive vibes

cd 7 for me, still waiting or af to leave the building. I think my body will be going back to pre ectopic and go for 14th ya! I’ll be so sad if it is
Ordered more opks and preg tests wondfo and easy@home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->