May testing group!

Hi could I be added for the 22nd please peak opk yesterday thank you

Hello hello!! It’s been a while since I was on one of these threads but we’re still TTC #4. We started out NTNP from pretty much as soon as DS3 was born but we’ve moved to actively TTC now.
Usually takes me a year or two to get pregnant and I’m 39 now so don’t imagine it’s going to get any quicker but I’ve always loved being on these boards and appreciate not being in it alone!
Looking forward to catching up with everyone and meeting any newbies that have joined while I’ve been away!
I’m at the start of what is hopefully my TWW (ovulation has never been that reliable for me) so will probably be testing around the 21st. Saying that, I always start testing ridiculously early as I’m a POAS addict :haha:

@happyface82 can you put me down for May 22nd pls? Though I might test earlier or later as I'm so confused about if I've ov'd yet or not!!
Good luck getting organised for your wedding if I was you I think I'd focus my energy on that it sounds like it would be stressful enough! I hope you can relax and enjoy your day x

@tdog oh no sounds annoying! Hope you feel better soon!

@Suggerhoney wow that really was an early ov then what was it this month? Can't believe you are 8dpo already. I wish I had paid more attention to the opks being dark even earlier in my cycle now, I thought they were just being weird!! I hope I haven't missed the egg already! I do feel like I'm either ovulating now or have done already but it's mentally confusing me as I usually ov so late like cd 19 so I'm like huh wheres half my cycle gone!!

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling anything :hugs:but fingers crossed for you to get a surprise. Seems like when u feel nothing is when it happens so who knows! Xxx

thanks sweet. It would be awesome to get a total surprise but I’m pretty sure it’s just going to be BFN. I hate being such a negative cow bag lol.

Hello hello!! It’s been a while since I was on one of these threads but we’re still TTC #4. We started out NTNP from pretty much as soon as DS3 was born but we’ve moved to actively TTC now.
Usually takes me a year or two to get pregnant and I’m 39 now so don’t imagine it’s going to get any quicker but I’ve always loved being on these boards and appreciate not being in it alone!
Looking forward to catching up with everyone and meeting any newbies that have joined while I’ve been away!
I’m at the start of what is hopefully my TWW (ovulation has never been that reliable for me) so will probably be testing around the 21st. Saying that, I always start testing ridiculously early as I’m a POAS addict :haha:

So good to have you back love woohooo

@happyface82 can you put me down for May 22nd pls? Though I might test earlier or later as I'm so confused about if I've ov'd yet or not!!
Good luck getting organised for your wedding if I was you I think I'd focus my energy on that it sounds like it would be stressful enough! I hope you can relax and enjoy your day x

@Suggerhoney wow that really was an early ov then what was it this month? Can't believe you are 8dpo already. I wish I had paid more attention to the opks being dark even earlier in my cycle now, I thought they were just being weird!! I hope I haven't missed the egg already! I do feel like I'm either ovulating now or have done already but it's mentally confusing me as I usually ov so late like cd 19 so I'm like huh wheres half my cycle gone!!

I would say if ure getting ovulation signs now then it probably is ovulation.
I ovulated cd16 this cycle but last cycle was cd19 .

Thanks @Suggerhoney so exciting that you’re TTC #5 with your DH! Doesn’t feel like that long ago we were both TTC #3!
I love that you, me and @tdog are still about!

Haha I know it’s so good we’re still about. I was really wondering how you was getting on. It’s fun we’re both ttc together again hehe

Thanks @Suggerhoney so exciting that you’re TTC #5 with your DH! Doesn’t feel like that long ago we were both TTC #3!
I love that you, me and @tdog are still about!

Oh I'm still hanging around lurking lol I literally have everything crossed for you I'll be so excited to see your tests early is good :rofl: xx

thanks sweet. It would be awesome to get a total surprise but I’m pretty sure it’s just going to be BFN. I hate being such a negative cow bag lol.

Hahaha me too lol all good. [-( Not happy with my body right now. If I see my temp go up again tomorrow I might get some faith back \\:D/ my boobs are a lil less sore today but I’ve got no cm any more so could be period any minute and even that would be a relief to start fresh.

Will put you down too!!

Hi Jellybeanxx I feel like I’ve read a few forums u were on a while ago when I was ttc #1
May I ask if you’re doing anything different for PCOS this time xxx I’ve never done anything but metformin thinking about getting a bit of help from my doc

Hi ladies, 7 dpo temp went way down this am but I had to temp early & get up to pee. Bfn but a little shadow in real life but it’s just the indent. Buut I had a tiny spot of blood when checking and some very light pink cm. Could be a good sign or could be nothing since I get luteal phase spotting all the time. We shall see! Still feeling very small twinges/crampy/pressure type feelings this morning.
950DA55E-2EA5-488B-858F-C4F114064C9B.jpeg 8D71F559-34BF-4B86-9782-DA5DF6C4E8DB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->