May testing group!

Hi ladies I'm still lurking here following I find it hard to keep up on who's where lol..
Has anyone had a really really early ov after a chemical? I usually don't ov till cd 19 yet my opk is almost positive and only on cd 12. Been feeling like it's ov time for a few days already, having ewcm and feeling extra horny :haha:
I didn't really feel like I had any time after the bleed before I started feeling hormonal and ready to ov again..

Hi ladies I'm still lurking here following I find it hard to keep up on who's where lol..
Has anyone had a really really early ov after a chemical? I usually don't ov till cd 19 yet my opk is almost positive and only on cd 12. Been feeling like it's ov time for a few days already, having ewcm and feeling extra horny :haha:
I didn't really feel like I had any time after the bleed before I started feeling hormonal and ready to ov again..

@Suggerhoney did after a couple of her chemicals xx

I'm feeling really really hopeful this month as so many ladies seem to fall pregnant again the month after a chemical or early mc. I feel like my body is super geared up now somehow and having what I think is such an early ov is just crazy for me, I feel like I'll be back in the tww in no time at all!

I'm feeling really really hopeful this month as so many ladies seem to fall pregnant again the month after a chemical or early mc. I feel like my body is super geared up now somehow and having what I think is such an early ov is just crazy for me, I feel like I'll be back in the tww in no time at all!

Hi I had a chemical last month and been testing lh from cd 6 and they where all high for some reason they were never low at all and got my peak yesterday at cd 12 of which is out the ordinary for me normally have my peak at cd8 or 9 but all been high

Forgot to add they normally are low then spike for me personally good luck

@josephine3 Totally possible! Sounds promising! I o’d on cd 13 this month but that is sometimes normal for me , though on the early side. good luck!!

@happyface82 i had a little dip today too hope we’re both having a good sign!!
6dpo another test hehe nothing yet

929076F7-0827-4A8D-ACE2-61F30A6321B3.jpeg FEB763BB-1C0F-465E-9796-B0FE34CF1E29.jpeg

Sounds promising!!

Forgot to add they normally are low then spike for me personally good luck

All my opks since the chemical have had second lines I don't normally get any hint of a line till much later and my peak only just about sends it positive, I'm getting constant second lines maybe wouldn't say quite positive but close. Def having ov symptoms too x

All my opks since the chemical have had second lines I don't normally get any hint of a line till much later and my peak only just about sends it positive, I'm getting constant second lines maybe wouldn't say quite positive but close. Def having ov symptoms too x
Yeah thats mine but been coming up aa high on my app

Well ladies so I've been very itchy downstairs been awful :cry: I went for swabs on Friday got results today I have thrush, bacterial vaginosis and strep b waiting to get my creams to sort it out, I feel all yuk with it all constantly itching my dam fluff xx

Anyway enought of my itchy bits hope you ladies are all OK xx

Well ladies so I've been very itchy downstairs been awful :cry: I went for swabs on Friday got results today I have thrush, bacterial vaginosis and strep b waiting to get my creams to sort it out, I feel all yuk with it all constantly itching my dam fluff xx

Oooh that sounds horrible, hope the creams clear things up soon for you.

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!! Frustrating!!

Feeling a bit low tonight. Not sure how I’ve been feeling so positive this month knowing we need to have more tests done. Fiancé had his sperm diagram yesterday. Should have results by Friday. Doc said to try though. So we did. I’ve been feeling so happy and emotional and busy with all the wedding preparations, I know I will be gutted if it’s a BFN. At least AF should be here a week before the wedding so that will give me time to put it behind me. :neutral:

Thank you ladies touch wood not to bad atm buy its on a night tmi but when you sweat and it irritates it :shrug: xx

@happyface82 I have everything crossed for you and that fiancé's tests come back fine :hugs: keeping the mind busy sort of helps not massively tho lol xx

@salamander91 good luck love fxd for you xx

@tdog ohhh no does sound awful hope it clears up quick xxx

@happyface82 you got a lot on with the wedding and ttc and fertility tests xxxx fingers crossed for you with all three :spermy:

My boobs are still so sore and have been cramping when working. I’m going to docs on Tuesday. Cramping is normal for me but the boobs not. Could be that I O’d I know it’s a lot for my body. My temp dropped on Monday and is rising. BDd on Saturday which was uncomfortable. Faked an orgasm which I’ve never done before in 10 years of marriage… so best to get checked out

@co_fostermom @Bevziibubble and @ehjmorris
Thank you so much ladies, ure all so lovely and kind<3

@josephine3
hi hon yeah I ovulated on cd8 after 2 out of the 4 chemicals in 2020. My ovulation was normally day 13. So was very surprised to get a peak opk on cd7.
Good luck this cycle love I wish I felt as optimistic as you. I feel totally out again.

@tdog
Being itchy down there is horrible. I hope it goes away soon.

So 8dpo for me today and still no symptoms. A bit bloated and had the tiniest amount of ewcm, but soon went back to bone dry again.
I tested with a 10mlU wondfo and a mommed IC and both stark white BFN:(
I no it’s still early but pretty sure if I was pregnant I would have something going on. No ovary twinges absolutely nothing.
Just no it’s gonna be a NO this cycle again:-(

@co_fostermom @Bevziibubble and @ehjmorris
Thank you so much ladies, ure all so lovely and kind<3

@josephine3
hi hon yeah I ovulated on cd8 after 2 out of the 4 chemicals in 2020. My ovulation was normally day 13. So was very surprised to get a peak opk on cd7.
Good luck this cycle love I wish I felt as optimistic as you. I feel totally out again.

@tdog
Being itchy down there is horrible. I hope it goes away soon.

So 8dpo for me today and still no symptoms. A bit bloated and had the tiniest amount of ewcm, but soon went back to bone dry again.
I tested with a 10mlU wondfo and a mommed IC and both stark white BFN:(
I no it’s still early but pretty sure if I was pregnant I would have something going on. No ovary twinges absolutely nothing.
Just no it’s gonna be a NO this cycle again:-(

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling anything :hugs:but fingers crossed for you to get a surprise. Seems like when u feel nothing is when it happens so who knows! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->