May testing group!

Omg!!! I reported her as well what a horrible witch!! I’d say she’s the one who shouldn’t have kids!!! Imagine wishing a miscarriage on someone!!! :grr:

See kitty is back then. Wondered how long it would take her to make another account and start trolling.
She must have such a miserable life to feel the need to make up different accounts and attack other women.
@tdog please take no notice.

I also get spotting quite often so it’s always hard to tell what’s happening. Will be interesting to see what your temp does tomorrow if you test at normal time. Though changes should be minimal right?

Well after my last post (bfn and covid positive :dohh:) I really didn't expect to be back and certainly not posting this...

16522817327039059892790018116172.jpg

CD34 today and a very unexpected :bfp: !!!!!

In hindsight, I've had a few symptoms like increased cm and sore boobs but tbh with catching Covid, I haven't been paying much attention and after my bfn on CD30 I just figured I was out this cycle!

Obviously, after six miscarriages I'm absolutely petrified and not counting my chickens. Especially since I was quite poorly for a couple of days last week and spiked a fever so that's a real worry too but for now I'm just happy (if a bit stunned!) to be pregnant again!

Well after my last post (bfn and covid positive :dohh:) I really didn't expect to be back and certainly not posting this...

View attachment 1108458

In hindsight, I've had a few symptoms like increased cm and sore boobs but tbh with catching Covid, I haven't been paying much attention and after my bfn on CD30 I just figured I was out this cycle!

Obviously, after six miscarriages I'm absolutely petrified and not counting my chickens. Especially since I was quite poorly for a couple of days last week and spiked a fever so that's a real worry too but for now I'm just happy (if a bit stunned!) to be pregnant again!

Oh hon I am so happy for you. Massive congratulations. Was wondering did u have any symptoms b4 the BFP.
I’m 9dpo and absolutely zero symptoms. no cramps or back ache. No feeling ick or sore boobs.
not even a twinge. Feeling very deflated and so out.
How wonderful getting a surprise BFP. Was rooting for you so much and I’m so happy for you.

9dpo here and still absolutely zero symptoms. Not even bothered testing today I already know the answer. All I have is a painful spot on my chin but 5 days until af so probably that. just new I was out this cycle. :-(

I missed the troll was it the same quack as last time when she attacked me ?? Crazy if it was..not sure what hateful stuff she said this time because I missed it. Definitely not what we need to be dealing with for a 3rd time.

View attachment 1108458

Wow congratulations!!! What a surprise!!!

I missed the troll was it the same quack as last time when she attacked me ?? Crazy if it was..not sure what hateful stuff she said this time because I missed it. Definitely not what we need to be dealing with for a 3rd time.

She commented on my quote the last one with my 19dpo tests, saying 7 kids should be a enough that I should get done and hope I miscarry this baby and that she hopes it done stick :shrug: xx

View attachment 1108458

Oh yey congratulations xx

9dpo here and still absolutely zero symptoms. Not even bothered testing today I already know the answer. All I have is a painful spot on my chin but 5 days until af so probably that. just new I was out this cycle. :-(
It’s still early though. Implantation can happen on a different day compared to previous pregnancy. Don’t lose hope!

For me, last cycle at 7DPO which is today I had such a back ache and sore boobs until 2 days before AF. Was very deceiving. I now have nothing. Only some mild cramps last night and again now, early evening. Curious to see what my temp is tomorrow. I have ordered some strip tests - hopefully will have them before the weekend. The ones I have now are not as sensitive.

Oh I'm still hanging around lurking lol I literally have everything crossed for you I'll be so excited to see your tests early is good :rofl: xx

I swear you’re the reason I started testing early and multiple times a day, you’re a bad influence :haha:

Hi Jellybeanxx I feel like I’ve read a few forums u were on a while ago when I was ttc #1
May I ask if you’re doing anything different for PCOS this time xxx I’ve never done anything but metformin thinking about getting a bit of help from my doc

I’m only taking cinnamon at the moment. When I was TTC DS2 and then DS3 I was on metformin. I also had acupuncture with DS2 and was quite strict with a low GI diet. DS1 was a clomid baby.

View attachment 1108458

Congratulations, how exciting!!

Another temp rise for me this morning so am pretty sure I’m in my TWW and possible 2/3DPO. Can’t wait to start obsessively POAS :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->