May testing group!

@Suggerhoney Thanks Hun. I hate the time between CD1 - CD9. ](*,)](*,)](*,) At least I’ll be in good company in June if you’re not successful this cycle, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you \\:D/

@Suggerhoney doesn't sound that much that you are out. Looking forward to your tests tomorrow! FMU has never worked for me either. I always got better lines later in the morning.

I’m off to bed. Have felt really noaseous all evening. Makes me feel so hopeful. Did another strip and it’s a BFN. Maybe I’m coming down with smt. Also a new symptom today. Usually my boobs get super swollen before AF. They are not now, but they are painful when touched. I realised when the cat was on my shirt earlier :haha:

Will test again tomorrow. :juggle:

@Suggerhoney doesn't sound that much that you are out. Looking forward to your tests tomorrow! FMU has never worked for me either. I always got better lines later in the morning.

I’m off to bed. Have felt really noaseous all evening. Makes me feel so hopeful. Did another strip and it’s a BFN. Maybe I’m coming down with smt. Also a new symptom today. Usually my boobs get super swollen before AF. They are not now, but they are painful when touched. I realised when the cat was on my shirt earlier :haha:

Will test again tomorrow. :juggle:
Good luck for testing tomorrow. I’ve also felt super nauseous all day and my boobs are sore in waves (quite sharp pains) but I’ve also felt faint. Probably means nothing but it’s definitely different to last cycle so can’t help but feel hopeful too. FX to us both!

@foxyloxy28 sorry hun I’m probably gonna be following all tho I feel like I’ll just never get AF it’s been around 8 weeks now.

My current chart - my hopes aren’t up as I don’t know what the heck is going on. It’s been probably 10 days of sore breasts and nipples. Had 5 days of cramps last week when walking around or doing physical stuff. Was hoping this was ovulating for once!! I’m gonna do a test this morning even tho I know it will be bfn just so I know. Going docs on Tuesday. Will she be able to tell if I ovulated last week?
Sorry if I sound negative xxxx so thankful for this page. I wish I used it for my boys it’s really nice to have support.

AB0618D2-5260-4E31-A495-04F5106FDD56.jpeg

I have read the thread but my chronic headaches are back so my brain isn't quite remembering everything and I dont have time to go back over them all.

Finall got a positive opk but we last dtd cd10 i think so really need to today but im doubtful as hubby is going to the footy so wont be home until very late :( so think i might be out this month ladies!

20220514_074724.jpg

I have read the thread but my chronic headaches are back so my brain isn't quite remembering everything and I dont have time to go back over them all.

Finall got a positive opk but we last dtd cd10 i think so really need to today but im doubtful as hubby is going to the footy so wont be home until very late :( so think i might be out this month ladies!

View attachment 1108506

@AlwaysTheAunt ohhh noooo flipping footy sorry. Hopefully he is absolutely pumped after the footy and u might be able to catch it!! Hope you can have lil rest and feel better soon :thumbup:

I just like seeing two lines lol he's said now he probably won't be going to the footy because we cant afford him to catch covid and have the week off. (He doesnt get sick leave but has time saved up to use to paint our new house before we move in). So might get lucky after all!

20220514_112008.jpg

Good luck for testing tomorrow. I’ve also felt super nauseous all day and my boobs are sore in waves (quite sharp pains) but I’ve also felt faint. Probably means nothing but it’s definitely different to last cycle so can’t help but feel hopeful too. FX to us both!
Fingers crossed!!! When do you think you will test?

10DPO temp still nice and up. A little rise again today but a nice BFN this morning. Starting to lose hope. :huh:

I thought AF was coming because of the light headache and mild cramps, but still nothing. I’m on 18 dpo today (after my 4th IUI) and decided to test but BFN.

This is confusing… hope it turns out to be pregnancy! But can you still be pregnant and have BFN after missed period?

I thought AF was coming because of the light headache and mild cramps, but still nothing. I’m on 18 dpo today (after my 4th IUI) and decided to test but BFN.

This is confusing… hope it turns out to be pregnancy! But can you still be pregnant and have BFN after missed period?
Confusing… big hugs to you. :hugs:

It's all over for me sadly :cry:

Tested again this morning as I wanted to use a CB digi with weeks indicator & it came back :bfn:

I did two FRER just in case it was a dodgy test but they're bfn too - not even a hint of a line.

20220514_065254.jpg

I'm guessing it was a chemical pregnancy and that the progesterone pessaries have delayed my bleeding so I'll be stopping those today and expect to miscarry any day.

Absolutely devastated but also half expected it because of having Covid around the time of implantation.

How strange! Are you taking progesterone?

Going to start testing today :) Only 8dpo though so I know I have a bit of time.

@AlwaysTheAunt - I really hope that you got to BD! Those OPK look great.

Good luck with the tests!

It's all over for me sadly :cry:

Tested again this morning as I wanted to use a CB digi with weeks indicator & it came back :bfn:

I did two FRER just in case it was a dodgy test but they're bfn too - not even a hint of a line.

View attachment 1108513

I'm guessing it was a chemical pregnancy and that the progesterone pessaries have delayed my bleeding so I'll be stopping those today and expect to miscarry any day.

Absolutely devastated but also half expected it because of having Covid around the time of implantation.

I’m so sorry :hugs:

My temps are still up which is good. I’m about 5/6DPO. I have Proov tests, I don’t know if anyone else has used them? They test for progesterone. You have to start using them 7DPP (which is 7 days past peak - a positive OPK) and there’s an app which analyses it for you but basically if there’s only one line then it’s positive for progesterone and you’ve ovulated. I did one this morning and there was a really clear second line so my progesterone can’t be that high. Will try again tomorrow. Also dipped a cheapie HPT while I was at it because why not :lol: obviously BFN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->