May testing group!

@Suggerhoney that sounds like a good sign! I don’t think 10 dpo is super late for implantation I think I read the median day is day 9 and normal is day 6-12 so I think you would be fine! Fx it gives you a bfp in the next couple days!

I’ve been feeling awful today, super tired but I did get up at 3:30. Bloated as hell, I feel like a whale lol. Queasy feeling but I also drank 3 coffees, way too much for me normally. I’m just so tired!! Lots of crampy pressure all day. I hope it’s something lol otherwise I’m just feeling crappy for no reason haha

Anyone ever get bad cramps the day after ovulation? I had a positive ovulation test yesterday (5/11) and we did the BD. Now today (5/12) I have been cramping and nauseous all day which is unusual. Any opinions?

Okay lovelies. I’ve been sat here just with my two little ones and I’ve been having very very extremely mild sharpish twinges/pains in the right ovary. It was only very very mild and kept coming and going, it seems to have stopped now but I took painkillers earlier because I’m not feeling the best so that could be masking the intensity of these twinges/pains. I mean I’m not going to get my hopes up but it’s the first thing I felt this whole luteal phase. But isn’t 10 DPO a bit late for implantation?
I googled late implantation and my findings wasn’t very positive. A lot of things saying late implantation does happen but tends to end in miscarriage I mean it’s probably absolutely nothing and probably just my body gearing up for AF but just thought I would mention it. Maybe I shouldn’t count myself out just yet and test again tomorrow and maybe the next day or maybe test every day until AF shows I mean what could those twinges be? I felt implantation with Tommy and Harley and it was actually quite painful to the point I had to rub the ovary or area they implanted on, this was extremely mild definitely noticeable but extremely mild but again the painkillers I took about two hours ago could be making it less painful whereas if I didn’t take anything maybe those pains would of been more painful. I’m getting the slight one or two little twinges even now while I’m typing this , don’t wanna get my hopes up but wouldn’t it be great if this was inplantation a later BFP but I’m not holding out much hope.

I didn’t get a BFP until 13DPO with DS2 (that sentence made me so aware of this whole other language we speak in this crazy TTC world :haha: ) so I think he must have been a late implantation and obviously it worked out! Fingers crossed for you!

@Suggerhoney that sounds like a good sign! I don’t think 10 dpo is super late for implantation I think I read the median day is day 9 and normal is day 6-12 so I think you would be fine! Fx it gives you a bfp in the next couple days!

I’ve been feeling awful today, super tired but I did get up at 3:30. Bloated as hell, I feel like a whale lol. Queasy feeling but I also drank 3 coffees, way too much for me normally. I’m just so tired!! Lots of crampy pressure all day. I hope it’s something lol otherwise I’m just feeling crappy for no reason haha

I hope that’s all a good sign for you and you’re managing to get some rest!

Anyone ever get bad cramps the day after ovulation? I had a positive ovulation test yesterday (5/11) and we did the BD. Now today (5/12) I have been cramping and nauseous all day which is unusual. Any opinions?

Was your positive OPK yesterday? You’re mostly like going to ovulate 12-24 hours after a positive OPK so it would make sense to be feeling it today!

@jellybeanxx
Yes, the positive opk was yesterday (5/11). I’m just nervous because we did the baby dance yesterday and my cramping is pretty bad today. Like beginning of AF bad. AF should be far away since I just ovulated. I’m probably just overthinking everything. Doesn’t help that I’m sick.

@jellybeanxx
Yes, the positive opk was yesterday (5/11). I’m just nervous because we did the baby dance yesterday and my cramping is pretty bad today. Like beginning of AF bad. AF should be far away since I just ovulated. I’m probably just overthinking everything. Doesn’t help that I’m sick.

Could be an ovarian cyst maybe? Usually resolve on their own but the nausea is a little odd

@Ellybean usually when you have a positive opk you ovulate the day after and that can cause pain, I usually get ovulation pain but I had nothing at all this cycle and funny enough the cycle I fell, good luck xx

I couldn’t resist and did a test at 9DPO. What was so thinking? I thought I saw a shadow at some point but only for a split second :haha:
Here is the pic and my chart this morning. 73EEFC0E-177A-4572-B402-37521A569A1C.jpeg442CDE6F-C643-4BE6-A745-C34A8DE6381C.jpeg

Chart looks good @happyface82. I can never see lines unless they are blatant, so I am of no use there :rofl:

AFM: AF arrived this morning, so on to June for me. Good luck ladies, in the nicest way, hoping you don’t follow me! ;)

Does anyone know these? They are the only 10miu strip tests I can get in Greece. Are they any good? AFD69472-F677-4F2B-A64A-2320C9FD2B7B.jpeg

Does anyone know these? They are the only 10miu strip tests I can get in Greece. Are they any good? View attachment 1108487

They can give false lines love, I use to use them then couple months ago I thought I'll test with water and lo and behold my water was pregnant :rofl: I made a thread about it on the testing bit xx

I couldn’t resist and did a test at 9DPO. What was so thinking? I thought I saw a shadow at some point but only for a split second :haha:
Here is the pic and my chart this morning. View attachment 1108483View attachment 1108484

I don’t think I can see anything but sometimes this site zaps the photo quality. I think waiting until 9DPO to test shows great restraint :haha:

Chart looks good @happyface82. I can never see lines unless they are blatant, so I am of no use there :rofl:

AFM: AF arrived this morning, so on to June for me. Good luck ladies, in the nicest way, hoping you don’t follow me! ;)

So sorry AF got you, all the best for the next cycle!

Does anyone know these? They are the only 10miu strip tests I can get in Greece. Are they any good? View attachment 1108487

I got my first ever BFP on one of those back in 2013. I found back then they were great for picking up a BFP before other tests but would take ages to get darker. I’m not sure they’re as good quality as they used to be though!

They can give false lines love, I use to use them then couple months ago I thought I'll test with water and lo and behold my water was pregnant :rofl: I made a thread about it on the testing bit xx
Oh no!!!! :headspin: Hahahaha Great buy I did there. Must order some from Amazon then but too late for this cycle.

My temp went up again this morning! :happydance:
I felt confident I’d ovulated. I got a blazing positive OPK (virtually unheard of for me), loads of EWCM and my temps are definitely in luteal phase range for me.
FF won’t give me crosshairs in advanced or research mode though. I’ve only just been able to get them in FAM mode today. I don’t know if it was because my temps were high at the start of my cycle or what but it’s knocking my confidence a bit! (dark blue is temps, the other line is my RHR)

DEA314D3-3BEE-4691-87B1-174BF87B77C5.jpeg

Morning ladies wow this thread moves fast I can't keep up :haha: I think I really should start taking notes like someone suggested lol.. I don't think I can change pages without my reply vanishing hmm...
I'm sorry I never have chance to reply to everyone but I am reading I promise :haha:
I'm soooo confused this month I really am! I keep getting very close to pos opks constantly.. Mine never go fully positive even at ov time so these are about as dark as mine get.. I've no idea if I've ov'd, am about to ov or what arrghh... I had the signs, had ewcm (ish) then creamy now wet again I dunno what's going on!! I could be either about to ov or like 5dpo! Confused.com lol :haha:
Here is my opk from yesterday eve and a hpt for fun x

Screenshot_20220513-095601.png

I felt confident I’d ovulated. I got a blazing positive OPK (virtually unheard of for me), loads of EWCM and my temps are definitely in luteal phase range for me.
FF won’t give me crosshairs in advanced or research mode though. I’ve only just been able to get them in FAM mode today. I don’t know if it was because my temps were high at the start of my cycle or what but it’s knocking my confidence a bit! (dark blue is temps, the other line is my RHR)

View attachment 1108489
looking good hun x ps I feel like we were in these forums together years ago? I recognise your name. I was in here 2010 - 2014 in Disco Derail group was you in there? X

View attachment 1108489
Looks good!!! :-=

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"