May testing group!

Hi everyone I’m Caz :hi: . I’m 38 and 100% didn’t think I’d be back here but here we go. So I have 3 minis age 10,9 & 7 2 boys and a girl. We also had 3 MC before my eldest son ❤️
So OH and I decided years ago that we were content with our brood, and have used contraceptive pill until 5 years ago when my periods became mega heavy. I decided to go the natural route and use pull out method and not DTD around ovulation.
This has worked perfectly fine until now. Last month (April) I was 4 days late on my period :shock: I’m never late. Every 28 days bang AF rears her head. I usually ovulate on day 12 every month. So usually the day or so after my period OH doesn’t pull out I let him enjoy the moment so to speak, because I know I’m in a safe zone.
This has been absolutely fine for us for FIVE YEARS . However this month, I think my cycle was outta whack because of my late period? I’ve still ovulated when I should have even though my cycle should have been 4 days behind does that make sense or do I sound crazy?. Anyway Going off when we DTD and my symptoms etc. I think I took the 1st test at 8DPO and disregarded them as evaps because they’re barely there. But I continued to feel sleepy and nauseous and pains in my boobs so I did another on 10DPO and it was pink and a full line. They’ve continued to get darker and the last one is 13DPO (I think). I’m due AF this weekend so I’ve not told my hubby Im going to wait until I’m “late” on Sunday and then tell him we need a Digi or a FRER & do it together. I’m so scared of his reaction I think he will be in complete shock where I have come round to the idea now because I’ve let it sink in. I’m here to chat to anyone in my situation or even just for someone to vent to because I’ve told nobody In real life . I’ll attach my IC tests for you on the next post I feel like I’ve wrote an essay I’m sorry for rambling on girls ❤️

Last edited:
8DPO today. Temp went up a bit more. I was so excited about it but then FF says 56% of charts with an upward trend end up in pregnancies. I thought it would be more. 8-[

I’m cramping a bit more this morning. Nothing else though. A bit of creamy discharge which I’ve had on a daily basis since ovulation but nothing else. I don’t like that I’m cramping even though Ive had it with my previous pregnancies too. Here is my chart.
View attachment 1108467

@happyface82 you’re 4 days ahead of me so I’m really living through you!!! I haven’t tested yet but so badly want to but I’ve only got one more test left. Your chart really does look good it’s a bit higher than mine

Oh wow beautiful line :wohoo: I haven't told oh yet even tho we were trying I think he be the same shocked, I really don't eant to say anything until he has his heart restarted :shrug: xx

Thanks darling. I think he will be fine but initially taken back because it’s been so long since we talked baby stuff. Also we need to extend the house and we just got a new car that would also need to be changed now he will defo have a moment of speechless that’s for sure . I mean in my eyes it’s meant to be i just hope and pray for a healthy bean after 3 MC’s that thought Is never far from my brain. I need progesterone suppositories from week 5 usually too so I do need to tell him .
When will you tell your OH? Im sure he will be ecstatic with you both TTC that’s so amazing CONGRATS on your 5 weeks mark today

Morning ladies wow this thread moves fast I can't keep up :haha: I think I really should start taking notes like someone suggested lol.. I don't think I can change pages without my reply vanishing hmm...
I'm sorry I never have chance to reply to everyone but I am reading I promise :haha:
I'm soooo confused this month I really am! I keep getting very close to pos opks constantly.. Mine never go fully positive even at ov time so these are about as dark as mine get.. I've no idea if I've ov'd, am about to ov or what arrghh... I had the signs, had ewcm (ish) then creamy now wet again I dunno what's going on!! I could be either about to ov or like 5dpo! Confused.com lol :haha:
Here is my opk from yesterday eve and a hpt for fun x

View attachment 1108490
The only way you will know if you have ovulated or not would be to start temping. You should get higher temperatures after ovulation (mine are usually over 36.4 after O but it can vary from women to woman) Is charting something you would consider?
Either that or BD every other day or so for the whole cycle giving yourself a chance whenever O is. Good luck.

Congrats @cazza22 Even if it's a shock I am sure your OH will come around.

I tested this morning at 7DPo and BFN on Wondfro, I know it's early but still makes you feel down and I really think I am out this cycle tbh anyway.

@tdog - Happy 5 weeks :)

@cazza22 I've got a due date group going if you want ro join love, ge will be shocked initially I will also need a bigger car :shrug: xx

@MumwithPCOS I honestly don't no how I've kept it in :shrug: I keep thinking of his heart so it stops me saying anything, I've booked this scan for 6th June should be about 9 weeksish so I may get a vest for Heidi and quinn I don't no yet xx

@Deethehippy thank you sickness is kicking in xx

Morning ladies wow this thread moves fast I can't keep up :haha: I think I really should start taking notes like someone suggested lol.. I don't think I can change pages without my reply vanishing hmm...
I'm sorry I never have chance to reply to everyone but I am reading I promise :haha:
I'm soooo confused this month I really am! I keep getting very close to pos opks constantly.. Mine never go fully positive even at ov time so these are about as dark as mine get.. I've no idea if I've ov'd, am about to ov or what arrghh... I had the signs, had ewcm (ish) then creamy now wet again I dunno what's going on!! I could be either about to ov or like 5dpo! Confused.com lol :haha:
Here is my opk from yesterday eve and a hpt for fun x

View attachment 1108490

My OPKs are often like that, this month is the first time I’ve had a blazing positive one in years! Definitely agree with the suggestion for temping. It’s the best way to know if you’re ovulating! OPKs only tell you your body is trying to do it. It can get confusing!

looking good hun x ps I feel like we were in these forums together years ago? I recognise your name. I was in here 2010 - 2014 in Disco Derail group was you in there? X

I don’t remember that group but I’ve been around this forum since 2011! So will probably have bumped into you at some point :lol:
Congratulations though! Must be a shock after all this time.

I tested this morning at 7DPo and BFN on Wondfro, I know it's early but still makes you feel down and I really think I am out this cycle tbh anyway.

@tdog - Happy 5 weeks :)

Nothing like a BFN at any point to make you feel a bit rubbish. Still early days, there’s always a chance. Fingers crossed for you!

So I figured out my FF problem. I hadn’t put all my days of EWCM in and now that I have, it’s finally given me those crosshairs. I’ve been using that app for 11 years but I haven’t had enough ovulatory charts to know what I’m doing apparently :haha:

Last edited:
@jellybeanxx yeah bet that’s what it is hun x and it feels bonkers I can’t lie. I’m so nauseous and tired already I don’t remember feeling this shit so early on . Wonder if it’s because I’m 10 years older this time? Xxxx just feel like it’s such a blessing that I didn’t think I’d experience again

@cazza22 I've got a due date group going if you want ro join love, ge will be shocked initially I will also need a bigger car :shrug: xx

@MumwithPCOS I honestly don't no how I've kept it in :shrug: I keep thinking of his heart so it stops me saying anything, I've booked this scan for 6th June should be about 9 weeksish so I may get a vest for Heidi and quinn I don't no yet xx

@Deethehippy thank you sickness is kicking in xx
I would love that hun what’s the group called xxxx

Ordered some premom test strips. Hope they are better. Though by the time they will arrive AF will be here. But I’ll have them for next month!
Felt a little nauseous earlier a couple of times. This is for me very specific with pregnancies BUT I decided to go on a diet this week (2 weeks before the wedding :haha:) so could be that it’s just because I’m hungry :friends: haha

Ordered some premom test strips. Hope they are better. Though by the time they will arrive AF will be here. But I’ll have them for next month!
Felt a little nauseous earlier a couple of times. This is for me very specific with pregnancies BUT I decided to go on a diet this week (2 weeks before the wedding :haha:) so could be that it’s just because I’m hungry :friends: haha

The last premom one I used was a good couple days ago as ran out lol, they were alright showed the line early but this was mine at 9dpo then again at 15dpo xx

20220502_131537.jpg 20220507_082608.jpg

You will all think I’m insane. I came to see my mum. She has 2 cats. One of them has never come to me for cuddles 2 years now. I sat in the sofa and she came straight on my lap and kept rubbing on me for a good 15 min. Every normal person wouldn’t think much. But I googled how cats react to pregnancies and apparently they can sense a pregnancy even before a positive pregnancy test Google says :shrug::shy:

You will all think I’m insane. I came to see my mum. She has 2 cats. One of them has never come to me for cuddles 2 years now. I sat in the sofa and she came straight on my lap and kept rubbing on me for a good 15 min. Every normal person wouldn’t think much. But I googled how cats react to pregnancies and apparently they can sense a pregnancy even before a positive pregnancy test Google says :shrug::shy:

Mine actually does that he never comes to me he always for paul and he sat on me for ages the other day I was shocked lol xx

@jellybeanxx
Oh wow that is giving me a bit of hope. I still have right boob tenderness. Tested with FMU and got the most fainted shadow line on wondfo and I also did a Frer I thought I could just make something out on that but had to hold both in the light. Did another easy&home and wondfo with 2MU and both looked BFN. I started spotting evening of 13dpo last cycle then woke up morning of 14dpo and was absolutely flooded out. Obviously with it being a chemical it was hideous and so heavy for 4 whole days, it was so heavy I was nearly passing out. I’m 11dpo I think I will test until the witch shows but tbh I think I am out. The sore boob is weird tho because I don’t ever ever get sore boobs b4 AF.

@happyface82
Ure chart looks so so promising. Still a bit early for the tests yet so still time. I still think ure gonna get ure BFP and I’ll be very surprised if you don’t. those pregnancy tests are awful tho hon. They always give faint lines even with water and when I was pregnant with my son. I used one at 13dpo and it was so so faint, where as all the other tests like Frer and easy&home and sweetyfox were blazing dark. Like matching lines. But that one step was the faintest line. There definitely not 10mlU like they claim. U have such good symptoms too. I really think u are pregnant.

@josephine3
It’s so annoying when u don’t know where your at. Hope I get answers soon. U prob did ovulate when you thought. I’ve had ewcm in the 2ww a few times including this cycle I am on now. But only way to know if u have definitely ovulated is to temp. Unless u get ovulation pains. I get pretty bad ovulation pains but they wasn’t that bad this cycle. But I had that UTI bang on top of ovulation so the pain from that could of masked it.

@cazza22
Hi welcome I was on here back in 2010 and 2011 and also 2012 and 2013 but under the user name Future Hopes. I came back in 2018 but couldn’t remember my login details so had to make a new account, congratulations on ure pregnancy those are great lines . We was using the withdrawal method when I fell with my 9 year old dd. I’m sure ure dh will be happy when u do tell.

@tdog
I think ure oh will be happy too love. Ure so good not telling him yet.
But can understand why.

So late last night my right boob became a bit tender. And when I got up today still tender. I’m not gonna lie I did get excited because it’s a classic pregnancy sign for me. I never ever get any breast discomfort at all B4 AF. any I tested with FMU and got the most faintest shadow line on wondfo and I think I could see something on the Frer too but I had to hold both to the light they were so faint. Could of been the indent line on Frer.

Anyway as my FMU is normally terrible for tests and with both my last 2 pregnancies I got better lines with 2nd or 3rd urine. I didn’t want to waist another Frer but Used another wondfo 10mlU and easy&home and looked BFN, maybe a slight something but I find all ICs have a slight shadow anyway. 11dpo now and AF should be here in 3 days.
don’t know why I have slight tender boob unless we did catch at it came away strait away I don’t know. I will soon know when the bleeding starts. But with my chemical last month I had lines u could see in any light so feeling pretty fed up tbh and pretty sure I am out.
I will probably test again tomorrow and maybe carry on testing untill AF. Im 12 dpo tomorrow and at that stage with both my last 2 boys my tests had matching lines they were blazing.

@foxyloxy28
Sorry AF came love I’m sure mine will be here in a few days. It’s due Monday. im sure I’ll be following you over to the June due date group. Sucks when u know ure out and the old hag :witch: shows and then the waiting to ovulate again. Sending you hugs and I will see you in the June group love. Hope we both get our BFPs and everyone else still ttc esp the long term ladies. :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->