May testing group!

@Suggerhoney it's so frustrating I definitely feel some pregnancy symptoms. Bloated as can be my pants feel tight. Both boobs full and sore. Was having some cramps earlier but they went away. Tired but I'd say more like exhausted, can't stop yawning. I've been dragging all weekend and now Monday still have it. Also was having awful hot flashes which was driving me nuts.

Definitely sounds like u have some symptoms going on there love. Hope I get answers soon.

@Suggerhoney I think it’s quite likely you missed the peak and you’ve ovulated. It’s so frustrating feeling unwell when you’re actively TTC. Hope you’re starting to feel a bit better.
I had two days of peak then almost nothing on OPKs, so not a gradual change like last month. I ovulated much earlier this cycle. I’m still fairly new to OPK’s and started testing early this cycle after reading the Sperm Meets Egg plan which we thought we’d loosely follow.

I’ve attached my chart in case anyone likes to scrutinise them like I do ;)

View attachment 1108226

Your chart looks great hon. I’m not temping but have done 2 random temps today and it’s high I have a fever. UTI feels so much better today so not sure why I have a fever. Hope I’m not coming down with anything else. My eldest son has chicken pox but I’ve already had that twice.
I guess I will call myself 1dpo tomorrow. But it’s annoying not knowing for sure.

@Suggerhoney I do think you've missed your peak and with you having that uti it could have took focus off ovulation pain :shrug: I have huge huge :hugs: for you xx

Hope so love. I did feel a twinge in my right ovary about a hour ago but nothing since. Normally my ovulation pains goes on for a few hours. Unless it’s still coming.

Hope so love. I did feel a twinge in my right ovary about a hour ago but nothing since. Normally my ovulation pains goes on for a few hours. Unless it’s still coming.

Yes love you can get o pains after o aswell so hope it's that xx

Feeling gutted this morning. OPK yesterday at 1730 was dark but definitely not positive. Did one this morning at 9am and it is much lighter. ](*,)
Here is a pic. Left is yesterday and right is todays.
DD5E1DB2-662E-4B7B-92EE-AD97F7209592.jpeg

@tdog massive congratulations!!! I always come in to check on how you are doing since our crazy testing thread! there is no denying them positive! I am honestly chuffed for you xxx

@Suggerhoney I also agree with the other ladies that you missed it in the 18 hours, your tests were so dark before.

are you feeling any better? did you manage to DTD with your uti?

xxx

@Becca_89 thanks love, I so can't believe your 21 weeks already wow how fast had that gone xx

Thank you ladies I'm still in shock tbh just seems so surreal that I'm going to do this all again lol xx

@tdog wow your frer line!! The pregmate took ages to get a line for me, even when I had a decent frer line. So happy for you!

Wow @tdog that's amazing congrats!!! Look at that blazing frer!! Is it bad I'm a little sad I won't get to see your test threads anymore lol? Though I bet you have a million more tests to post as those lines get darker!!
I can't believe I didn't get on the may group to find out sooner x

Hi Ladies !

hoping May is a better month for us all, I am 11dpo and started spotting so cd1 will be tomorrow, depending when I ovulate I’ll be testing near end of month.

Congratulations @tdog i was looking forward to your update!
Which tests do you recommend? I like the easy@home because I haven’t had any nasty indents but they are a higher hcg level. I also like their opks too, what did you think of pregmate? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->