May testing group!

Thank you ladies :yipee: oh I have plenty of tests if people on here don't mind me posting progression as last thing I want to do is upset ladies xx

These purpley handle one is 25mlu xx

20220503_135659.jpg 20220503_135629.jpg

Last edited:
That's fine hun, look forward to seeing your pics :)

It's crazy to see the diff between these and the frer, when they work they really do show well don't they!!!

So happy for you @tdog, excellent frer! Looking forward to seeing your progression.

I am cd 12 today, got a much darker opk this morning around 9:30 am so it should be peaking soon, I'm going to try and catch it this afternoon. Kinda excited about it lol! These things expired in like 2019 but I have a whole bag of them leftover from last time ttc and they still seem to work fine.

IMG_8349.jpg

It's crazy to see the diff between these and the frer, when they work they really do show well don't they!!!

Yea when they not giving of indents they are fab just shocked about the ics tbh xx

Thank you ladies xx

Hi ladies
I really don’t know where im at or what’s going on. so as u know I have UTI, anyway I did a opk on Saturday evening and it was nearly positive. But I didn’t get to test again untill 18 hours after I last tested on the Saturday.
lines were matching and came up right away. Now tested today and line is fainter again.
So it looks like I haven’t had a peak or did I miss my peak during those 18 hours of not testing. I could kick myself not testing sooner but with this UTI I’ve been feeling yuck.
So this is Saturday nights tests CD14View attachment 1108221
And here is last nights test. It’s the same test in 2 different lights. cd15

View attachment 1108220 View attachment 1108219

and todays testView attachment 1108222
I am cd16 today.

I did have some pain in my right overy on Saturday night but out it down to the UTI. my cm seems dryer today. I had the most ewcm on cd12 Which was on Thursday. I had some more on cd14 on Saturday. When I was at the hospital I had a few globs when wiping. Not a great deal yesterday and dryer today.
have I missed my peak or am I not ovulating? not temping this cycle it’s so stressful plus’s with having a UTI I think my chart would be messed up.
Really hope I get some ovulation pains later then I will know.
Yay!!!! ❤️

Hey beautifuls I had what may have been implantation cramping yesterday. My temp has dropped down this morning. Is that normal of would it be rising already? I will see what the temps do tomorrow and let you know. How soon after implantation cramping did you get your bfp?

Hey beautifuls I had what may have been implantation cramping yesterday. My temp has dropped down this morning. Is that normal of would it be rising already? I will see what the temps do tomorrow and let you know. How soon after implantation cramping did you get your bfp?

I think I had implantation cramp on sat 8dpo I think, my temp dropped then aswell dropped again on Sunday I think and went back up Monday and Monday was when I put them tests up 10dpo xx

I think I had implantation cramp on sat 8dpo I think, my temp dropped then aswell dropped again on Sunday I think and went back up Monday and Monday was when I put them tests up 10dpo xx
Ok thanks I had a late implantation with my son too so fingers crossed.. I’ll test in Friday if my temp goes up and see if there’s anything. I thought I was out this month completely. I didn’t temp at ovulation. So no idea when that happened or if. Let you know in a few days

Ok thanks I had a late implantation with my son too so fingers crossed.. I’ll test in Friday if my temp goes up and see if there’s anything. I thought I was out this month completely. I didn’t temp at ovulation. So no idea when that happened or if. Let you know in a few days

Yes please do keep us posted :) xx

So happy for you @tdog, excellent frer! Looking forward to seeing your progression.

I am cd 12 today, got a much darker opk this morning around 9:30 am so it should be peaking soon, I'm going to try and catch it this afternoon. Kinda excited about it lol! These things expired in like 2019 but I have a whole bag of them leftover from last time ttc and they still seem to work fine.

View attachment 1108261
Good luck :dust:

Do you temp at all? Maybe it peaked overnight?
Maybe the test was dodgy. I tested last night and got my peak on a digital as well. So dtd twice.
Went to the doctor yesterday. He said my AMH is low and my TSH is high, which isn’t helpful. These tests were done last year. Will repeat them when I get my period. He did an internal scan though and said I had a follicle of 25mm and should try last night! So fingers crossed we might not need to get tested! :angelnot:

View attachment 1108261
Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"