MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Asib I am so sorry honey. We are hear for you if you need us. Sending you big :hugs: x x

And your poem is lovely, I have a tear in my eye x x

Hi ladies,

So sorry I have not been here but I just cannot cope right now. I am sorry it seems so selfish. I went for my 3rd scan yesterday and no baby (of course). They will be calling me with a surgery date!

As for me and OH, NO CHANCE IN FRANCE of reconciliation. She has moved on hanging out with young girls and partying as if nothing is wrong or as if she never had me in her heart. Left me with this physical and emtional mess. In fact she calls and texts me harrassing me nightly. I am changing my phone number!! I have tried to change it over the last couple of days but my phone is on a lock?!?!! I cant win! She is also having other girls call my phone.. AND SHE KNOWS WHAT I AM going through! This is toture..Really didnt want to but I am ready to get the police involved!

I hope you are all doing well..best wishes for the BFPS!! :cry::hugs:

Asib! :hugs: sweetie. Your ex sounds like a total d*ck! Even though you're no longer together she should be there for you. I don't blame you for going to the police, like you say it's harrassment! Hope you're ok xxx

its over..had my d&c Monday.. I think my baby making days have ended..No baby, No OH, me 40 = no sibling 4 gi! Love to all..My best ladies.. :cry::hugs: No support from OH either..had to call a friend to come with me...I am done trying...

Ahh Asib, I have tears in my eyes for you, I'm so sorry, I don't really know what to say. Sending you big big hugs hunni x x x

Thank you Asib, all your heartbreak & you're still thinking of others, bless you :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->