MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

It looks like a bfp to me hun! A month late...maybe a cycle happened in between??

Hi ladies,

My update: went to hospital Saturday! They wouldnt scan through the emergency room but they checked my cervix and it is closed. The did a HCG test and it went up to 35000 (it was 25800 last week Sunday)..So idk? Is this normal? My cervix is closed so thats good.. My scan is in 2 days.. : ( My OH left me..packed and moved..I am better off either way though it hurts!:cry::hugs:

I think ur gonna be fine hun :hugs: Hpe weds comes quick for you... xx

Oh Laura thanks how are you doing? Didnt read your update..was hard to read through my tears.. but they are drying now... How are you??:hugs:

Im goood thanks :hugs: Hpe your gonna be okies.. be strong!
Well AF got me 4days late... so AF is n full flow now so due to start clomid 2mro and see what happens.. FX.... :hugs:

whatdamatter, it looks like a :bfp: to me too :hugs: did you test again?

asibling4gi04, wasn't really sure about the hcg levels go googled it. this is what I found. https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm. good luck at your scan in 2 days :hugs:

laura_2010, sorry the witch got you. FXed for you this cycle :hugs:

asibbb, im sorry hunny! are you okay!? I have everything crossed for you! Hoping everything goes great!

lisa, i didnt test again. i was trying to get an app. to have a blood test taken butttt, i cant have one for another month. my gyn office is always so busy. i think its time to change doctors. i cant be waiting around months and months. im going to try a urgent care office to get in today!

Did I read that right Asib...your partner left you?? :hugs: Confusing time for you right now! But closed cervix and bloods like that must be good surely?? :hugs: xx

:cry:cjs yes she left in the midst of all of this and just days away from finding out about the baby I cannot stop crying cjs.. feels so grim

Hunni! :hugs: I'm sorry you are going through this alone! Well you aren't completely alone, you have us! But I'm sure thats not enough to ease much of the pain! If you want to work things out, I hope that you do! Break ups SUCK! So sorry hunni! MAHOOSIVE :hug:

Aw thank you CJS! The hugs are well received..Of course you ladies make me feel like I have support..I just wish you could all come with me tomorrow. :cry:

Whats happening with you? Has there been another scan arranged?

WENT FOR SCAN.. BLIGHTED OVUM and OH is still gone carrying on with her life like everything is roses.. I AM DEAD. :cry:

:cry: Hunni! I'm so sorry! I have no words. Just know I am thinking of you babe.xx :hugs:

I LOVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT THERE
I HOLD YOU IN MY HEART FOREVER NEAR
I DREAM OF THINGS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE
I WANT TO WAKE UP AND SEE YOU GROWING IN ME
BUT I KNOW THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN, FATE DEALT THE CARDS
I JUST WISH THAT THE PAIN WOULD STOP TUGGING AT MY HEART
I WILL NEVER FEEL YOUR SOFT SKIN OR ROCK YOU GOODNIGHT
BUT I PRAY FOR FAST SLEEP BECAUSE IN MY DREAMS I AM HOLDING YOU TIGHT!

I love you baby bean, you never developed, you were spared difficulties and health problems..I must think of it that way in order to move on......Love, Momma.
:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->