MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Thanks ladies, I joined Bommas thread just now. Only thing is I get confused with the names & dates list as I'm in the UK & we write ours the other way round :rofl: x

Whatda - good luck, there's still a chance for you x

9 - I've noticed you've taken your ticker off, please don't say you've had another MC? x

Asib - any updates from you as I know from another thread you were very worried? x

hi mrs p , how r u? still scared but I had hcg checked at hospital last night FINALLY and it was 25862..hopefully next hcg will show it continuing ..? ugh I hate not knowing! how are my other ladies??

hi mrs p , how r u? still scared but I had hcg checked at hospital last night FINALLY and it was 25862..hopefully next hcg will show it continuing ..? ugh I hate not knowing! how are my other ladies??

Hi I'm fine thanks, AF has just left, but I've got ages until I ovulate! Is that HSG level good then? I assume it is! FX'd for you :dust:. I know you mentioned an empty sac, what does that mean exactly? Sorry for all the questions! :flower:.x

maybe this will ve ur cycle mrs.p..at my first scan they saw the gestational sac no naby but they said I was too early..i hope thats true!!

I'm praying for you Asib! Well I'm using softcups for the first time this month, anything's gotta be worth a try. Ramie thinks they helped her get her BFP..:thumbup: x

I really dont know how to say this, but I probably wont be coming back to this thread, if someone wants to keep posting, and keep in touch. do so, I am sorry but due to the pain of what I am going through I can not bear to hear about ttc right now. PLease forgive me. :cry:

Oh 9, I assume its bad news. So sorry for your loss sweetie. Sending you lots & lots of :hugs:. Take care x x x

oh mrsp I hope iy works for you babe .what are they exactly?

I think they're like a disposable version of Diva & Mooncups, meant to hold AF but can also be used to keep the sperm in. I've heared they're smaller than diva/moon so keep the sperm closer to the cervix. I was a bit sceptical at first but read a few ladies getting their BFP's first cycle using them! x

mrsp, very interesting..let me know how it works for you! Well, I WILL be watching! :hugs:

:hugs: 9babiesgone :hugs:

there are no words I can say that will make you feel better.
sending lots of hugs your way :hugs:

:hug: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry 9 hunni!! No words can express!! :hugs:

sooooo ladies. i took my weekly test this morning using fmu. it seemed to be a bfn. then i looked at it and i think im seeing things. but it could be a line!

Oooo Whatdamatter! Any pics? Good luck for your next test! :dust: x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/639568-can-someone-tweak-me-fast-please.html

ladies look at this. its my thread.

is it an evap or a bfp?
can anyone tweak it?

Doesn't need tweaking hunni (and I've got no idea how to do it anyway) there's a line! Congrats! :yipee: How many DPO are you now or late for AF? x

af is almost a month late. im not sure its a true bfp. im still not sure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->