***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

HI ladies,
Finally joining you all here. Needing to catch up. After a chemical in march we are in the TWW now.
@Lozb can you write me down for testing the 12th?

@FTale Hoping those lines get darker for you! I see that!

Hello ladies, good luck to you all! This time around I'm going to try to hold the testing until I'm 12dpo so can you write me down for may 19th? Thank you!
This is our 11th month TTC #1... I booked an appointment for a fertility clinic for June 1st so I hope I get pregnant and I don't have to attend... I really can't wait to move into the first trimester threads :lol:

Hello ladies jst woke up from nights, trying to wake myself up ready to go down stairs and see my crazy child, I can hear him playing with his dad. I bailed and did a test early this morning a BFN 9dpo. So I have two days of lightening crotch quite bad 6dpo and 7dpo, I was so tired by 7pm last night going to work and that was my first night so won’t have been that and I have had 2 weeks off work so well rested, I just had such heavy eyes. Yesterday as well I had really itchy nipples. Urinating loads and sniffly nose but no sign of a cold starting. Could all be pre AF just praying it’s not.

10dpo today, BFN this morning crampy and feel like Af is not far off. Definitely feel out, just want her to hurry up so i can move onto the next cycle xx
Same. Didn’t test today. AF is due and I’m feeling her impending arrival. Just want to move forward

Morning ladies! Today I am CD14 and IUI day! I’m two days post trigger. Anywho here’s a cool photo of an US on my uterus, never seen this view before thought it was cool! It’s from CD4!
CF6DF606-608B-4135-A2E6-5F522D658303.jpeg

Also here is an US of my uteran lining and two follicles!!!

you can see my PCOS cysts also in it 03B7A919-67CD-480B-B710-CA4753869507.jpeg

@Lozb FX you see a bfp soon, your symptoms are spot on

I am a 10dpo bfner this morning. Hoping my tests cough up some lines. Will be sad if they don't but I have plenty of cake flour to bake with.:winkwink: My go to stress reliever.

Fx for everyone joining in or testing.

@FTale
I see those lines hon and quite clear. Really hope they get darker.

@Deethehippy
Really hope these are symptoms hon FX for you so hard.

@Lozb
I had a really stuffy nose with DS just b4 getting my BFP. No sign of a cold just a stuffy nose.
I have it right now with this one too.
Good luck hon

@BabyBrain80
That's so so supper dupper dark opk. Hope ure about to pop out a supper eggy good luck hon.

Good luck everyone

Just did my 4th IUI and I’m laying here for 15 min now, ugh it hurts so much for me cause of all the scar tissue, also they have a hard time getting through my cervix because of it, doc said if this try doesn’t work we would probably have better luck with IVF

So was feeling pretty out but the queasiness is back full force lost my lunch I also rechecked my cervix and it's super high up still so maybe I'm not out just yet .

Hello all - good luck everyone!

I am just entering my fertile week. CD11 currently, negative ovulation test. I'm guessing I will ovulate CD16 or so - which is my typical!

Good luck!

I am just entering my fertile week. CD11 currently, negative ovulation test. I'm guessing I will ovulate CD16 or so - which is my typical!

Good luck!

Good luck :)

@PinkCupcakes Oh man! That had to hurt. I wish they could numb the crevix with some thing. I know your pain. Doc tricked me last time telling me everything looked good. As soon as I stopped looking down at him he snuck out the clamps and went to wrestling my cervix down. Bout knocked the wind out of me.

Hope there's not too much bleeding. Rooting for you!!!

Just did my 4th IUI and I’m laying here for 15 min now, ugh it hurts so much for me cause of all the scar tissue, also they have a hard time getting through my cervix because of it, doc said if this try doesn’t work we would probably have better luck with IVF

Pink that scan is really cool and so Interesting. So sorry ure now in pain though. I hate it that u have to go through this bless you. I really hope this one will be the one and u won't be needing IVF.
Rooting for you sooooo freeking much <3

So was feeling pretty out but the queasiness is back full force lost my lunch I also rechecked my cervix and it's super high up still so maybe I'm not out just yet .

Oooow the sickness sounds promising. Not sure about cervix. Mine is still low and softish now and was with my son untill 24 weeks then it bugered off supper high. But every womon is different.
Mine was low and firm in first tri but feels slightly softer now. I expect it will sod off again at 24 weeks lol.

U are definitely not out and sounds hopeful. Good luck chick <3

Good luck!

Good luck

@PinkCupcakes Oh man! That had to hurt. I wish they could numb the crevix with some thing. I know your pain. Doc tricked me last time telling me everything looked good. As soon as I stopped looking down at him he snuck out the clamps and went to wrestling my cervix down. Bout knocked the wind out of me.

Hope there's not too much bleeding. Rooting for you!!!

You wud think they wud numb it wudnt you. The mind boggles.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->