***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Thanks @FTale so frustrating! Just want him to come in a jump me! Sent him a text saying he’s booked lol. So romantic. Do you normally get positives by 9/10dpo? Still super early. Your stash sounds good though, so good to have a positive outlook on potentially another cycle

Last edited:
So much to catch up on. Im still stuck in the April thread haha 20dpo and still getting those faint one day negative the next lines. Af is due today. Im hoping it doesn't show so I can get my ultrasound on Thursday and maybe some answers as to why I'm getting positives every cycle. I surely can't have been pregnant the last 4 months in a row x

I tested yesterday and also bfn but I'm pretty sure I was 7dpo so didn't expect anything haha.
My friend has invited me for a "night off" later this month (once restrictions allow over night leisure stays in hotels) so I'm telling myself that I don't mind if I'm not pregnant as I can have a drink. I mean, I'd rather be pregnant but you've got to fake it til you make it haven't you? :haha:

@Lucy3 - I hope that you get to pin OH down a few times before O! It was so funny this cycle, my OH asked me one night if I needed his services :haha:

@Beccaboo828 - I hope you get answers soon, it must be frustrating with lines for days but no darker. :hugs:

I’m 7DPO today..lots of low backache and slight nausea waves but I’ve had those in the TWW before so not holding my breath.

@motherofboys your night off sounds great! 7dpo so so early!

@Beccaboo828 it really sucks being in limbo. Hope you get your scan on Thursday and get some answers. I’ve been getting vv faint lines the last 3 months - it’s really emotionally stressful to say the least

@Deethehippy lol I sent him a text and he said ‘wahoo’ so guess that’s a yes. Love that your dh offered his services, they’re so funny.
A few questions for everyone, what day do you get your surge and what day do you usually ovulate? Also, do you think this is about a day off the surge?

image.jpg

@Lucy3 - I’ve noticed that I get my surge on O day but I think that may be because I am older. Most women get it the day before O. I confirm it with temps.

Thanks Dee. I also think I get my surge the day I ovulated, I’ve only tempted once and it showed that I got 3 days of positive opks and I ovulated on the first day of it which seemed a bit odd

8dpo and bfn, I feel like I'm just testing for the sake of it now. Going to try to wait until 10/11dpo at least

Oh bummer. Have you got a positive at 8dpo before?

Oh bummer. Have you got a positive at 8dpo before?
I have with one of them. That's the only time I've tested that early and been pregnant though, the other times I was actually pregnant I didn't test until more like 10-14dpo so I don't know if I would have had a positive that early those times.

Thanks @FTale so frustrating! Just want him to come in a jump me! Sent him a text saying he’s booked lol. So romantic. Do you normally get positives by 9/10dpo? Still super early. Your stash sounds good though, so good to have a positive outlook on potentially another cycle

Hahaha..read this as I am waking up. Good way to start the day...love 'you are booked. Yes, with my dd it was bfn 9dpo and faint bfp 10dpo evening back in 2010. I think it was an Answer but they looked like frers back then but meh, it was awesome. Even back then I knew how to squint.:lol:

And I O within 12 hours of surge.

@Lucy3 - I hope that you get to pin OH down a few times before O! It was so funny this cycle, my OH asked me one night if I needed his services :haha:

@Beccaboo828 - I hope you get answers soon, it must be frustrating with lines for days but no darker. :hugs:

I’m 7DPO today..lots of low backache and slight nausea waves but I’ve had those in the TWW before so not holding my breath.

Omg Dee!!! That was awesome of him wasnt it? Mine us keen on trying the following months too. He is all getting fit and planning to start his vitamin regime back up. My butt got some preseed so I can survive the impending bding if we do not do IUI.

@motherofboys Enjoy that night out! 7dpo is plenty early the throw caution to the wind and just live outside ttc rules for a smidge LOL..breakin the law in stuff, yo badself...kidding. Wish it were me. My version girls night out is drinking coffee with cream while playing Township.

Prayers you get in for that scan!!!

](*,)Starting to feel like I'm gonna be out this month started getting the pulling pains in my abdomen that I get a week before my period ... losing hope

It's not for another couple of weeks yet so I'll have my answer about this cycle by then.
I have 2 local-ish friends, one happens to be my brothers ex who he has a daughter with, the other I've known since school but not seen in over a year with everything going on in the world. Both are usually just day time friends. All my other friends live far away (I'm in Kent UK and they are near Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, or in Scotland) so they tend to be over night trips with long periods in between. It's been 18 months since I saw any of them, and then I was pregnant so we spent the evenings watching Supernatural and eating chocolate hahaha

Babymoma because of when implantation happens don't let those cramps make you feel bad, they could be implantation pains! It's not over til AF shows.

](*,)Starting to feel like I'm gonna be out this month started getting the pulling pains in my abdomen that I get a week before my period ... losing hope
I’m feeling out today too but we may not have even implanted yet so it’s going to feel the same as any cycle at this point maybe?
How long is your luteal phase usually?

I’m feeling out today too but we may not have even implanted yet so it’s going to feel the same as any cycle at this point maybe?
How long is your luteal phase usually?

My cycles are so irregular it's hard to even pinpoint it I believe it's about 11-12 days . I am a cancer survivor left with one ovary and I have pcos. I've been using Opks but I end up with multiple days of possible positives so makes it even more difficult. I've had blood work done and my AMH levels are super high. I just don't feel so hopeful today . I'm at work trying to pull myself together but can't seem to stop bawling my eyes out . Usually when I get these pains I get my cycle it's like my tell tale sign.

Last edited:
10dpo today, BFN this morning crampy and feel like Af is not far off. Definitely feel out, just want her to hurry up so i can move onto the next cycle xx

My cycles are so irregular it's hard to even pinpoint , I am a cancer survivor left with one ovary and I have pcos. I've been using Opks but I end up with multiple days of possible positives so makes it even more difficult. I've had blood work done and my AMH levels are super high. I just feel so hopeful today . I'm at work trying to pull myself together but can't seem to stop bawling my eyes out . Usually when I get these pains I get my cycle it's like my tell tale sign.
I'm so sorry but don't give up all hope yet! I'm so glad that you beat the cancer! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->