***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@PinkCupcakes - wishing you so much luck and good vibes for your IUI. I’m also planning on being a very patient tester after my frozen transfer - hopefully you’ll set the bar high!

Last edited:
Very cool scan pic Pink!

I’m looking forward to squinting at all those teats that are due soon, please post them!

I’m having o pains (cd14 for me so spot on) but opk not positive yet. I think they’re not always super accurate for me so I’ll keep testing and see how they go. Excited to be in the 2ww hopefully tomorrow!

At work and really struggling with the pregnancy announcements at the moment. We are having to move pregnant ladies to a calmer service as we have a lot of violence and aggression at our service at the moment and it’s jst not safe well. Last night told one lads is and she been moved and tonight another lass. In last 7 months there’s been 7 pregnancy announcements at work. Wanna jst go in a corner and scream about.

@Lozb that’s so hard. How are you feeling about this cycle? Have you talked to your oh about maybe trying again if you need to?

@Lozb that’s so hard. How are you feeling about this cycle? Have you talked to your oh about maybe trying again if you need to?

he is not a chatty person and normally has to be pushed to show how he is feeling. I showed him my pros and cons list and the reason why I really want another.

It’s hard coz I dnt feel great as on nights at the mo and my body coz nuts when it’s tired. I do think AF is coming tho. I am due tomorrow or Thursday. I jst have to think I am lucky to have my son but sometimes the broody head space comes along and I just Cnt shift it.

Hugs Lozb its Reay hard when the announcements are constant like that

I totally understand a dh who is not overly chatty with feelings. Good for you for showing him your pro and con list, I really hope he just goes for it next month if you’re not pregnant now. Fingers crossed you won’t need to worry about that though. Nights are has work! As I’ve said before I’ve only done 4 as a student and that was almost a year ago and I swear I’m still recovering! Lol

I’m currently obsessing over opks. It’s the end of cd14 I usually o day 13 and had the signs today - the pinching etc that has stopped and I’ve dried up but still can’t get a positive on my opk! Think I’m going to go with o day this afternoon and try and step away from them. Really want my smiley face though... maybe I’ll try one more tonight

View attachment 1097991 image.jpg

Thoughts on this one? Very close to positive? It’s my first time using these, not sure I’m loving them

9036C53D-E019-43A2-A89D-1D46E7947E44.jpeg

@Lucy3 - OPK’s look almost there but not quite positive yet. Good time for lots of BDing though.

I am 8DPO and have gotten a BFN. Guess it’s still early but feeling out and no symptoms.

Me at 8dpo: I'm going to what until 10/11dpo to test again.
Me at 9dpo: maybe I should go test...

I dont even need a wee...
I'm so broken :haha:

Thanks Dee. Dh isn’t home till late tonight so no chance of bd, argh. Opks have got lighter again so not sure what to think. Have you got a positive at 8dpo before? So early!

So I realised I normally get crossed from 9dpo and wasn't having them, so I tested and was bfn, and now I think they might be starting :haha:

@Lucy3 as you know I've had a very late ovulation this month, I've been peeing on opks for weeks! I did notice that if I took them 3 or 4 times a day there is a huge variation in darkness when they aren't positive. Like the 11am one was dark but not there, the 2pm one was lighter and a 4pm was barely visible. So I ended up sticking with just an 11am, and 2pm test. BUT when I got those very clear positives, it was the same no matter what time of day! I don't think everyone can rely on them to see progression up to ovulation. Mine are defo positive or not......they are changeable then I get one day same as control and then either one or 2 days of darker than control then they quickly lighten up. You are totally right to take in to consideration all your other symptoms and not rely on just one thing. I notice my cm goes a yellow colour day or two after O then dries up for a few days.
I really wish we didn't have this small window, it's added stress! Good luck xx

@Lozb so sorry, I totally understand :hugs:

So FF has me at 3dpo (although I had a dodgy sleep on Sunday so I'm not sure I believe my temp!) But what's a day? and it means I can start testing a day earlier lol
I will try my very very very best not to test too early, I've peed on way too many tests this month already with all those opk's so I'm not really looking forward to squinting at fake lines!
If I'm a good girl I wont test until the 13th :angelnot: that would be about 12dpo.

@Lucy3 - OPK’s look almost there but not quite positive yet. Good time for lots of BDing though.

I am 8DPO and have gotten a BFN. Guess it’s still early but feeling out and no symptoms.
No symptoms is a good thing in my experience...and still time!! Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->