***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

At work and really struggling with the pregnancy announcements at the moment. We are having to move pregnant ladies to a calmer service as we have a lot of violence and aggression at our service at the moment and it’s jst not safe well. Last night told one lads is and she been moved and tonight another lass. In last 7 months there’s been 7 pregnancy announcements at work. Wanna jst go in a corner and scream about.

My heart lands in my throat every time I have to set dates for leave for our pregnant employees. Or talk to them on the phone as they exuberantly tell me about their plans and how how vacation they can use....in 6 years I've watche so many announcements..Lozb...my boss knows I wish it were me but she has to run them all by me cause its my job as HR to deal with personnel actions.

Today, my eggo is not preggo again. And last night my hubby actually said ' You've used like 10,000 tests no doubt. Is there a hobby you might be interested in? No he still has his two front teeth after that remark.

I was too stunned to comment other than, 'no not really'. I am sure he was just sleepy but as I saw another bfn this morning the convo came back to me and I just wanted to grab him by the balls and say poas is not fun!! I dont want to do it and finding a hobby will never be the same as having a baby!!!! :hissy:

@Lucy3 I think your opk is almost positive. Bd when you can! Fx

@BabyBrain80 :hugs2: Hope you can hold off as long as you want. But no judgment if you break early.lol Fx!

@motherofboys I hear ya, been watching for tell tell signs myself. Got none just bfn aftwr bfn...lol Oh and noow cramps. Well lets hope your bfn turns bfp. Keep us posted.

@Deethehippy I like no signs. Praying for your bfp thiz cycle!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, just recalled I have more work to do.

Will check in ltr. Praying for some bfps!!

....and yes, I am bias to seeing my ttc buds get pregnant....lol..don't have any thing ill against strangers getting knocked up really....just have a closer connection with you all.:blush:

@BabyBrain80 thanks so much for your opk knowledge. They’re driving me nuts and today I was testing every time I peed which was hourly, nuts! I feel like o has happened but who knows with these crazy bodies of ours! Yay for 3 dpo, so happy you’re finally in the 2ww! Have you ever had a super late ovulation before?

haha @FTale you make me laugh. I definitely need to get a hobby other then peeing on sticks and squinting at them!

Yeh here doesn’t bother me I dnt know why but anyone else it does. I think it’s because I have to say congratulations to them face to face and wonder if I look happy enough for them and I hope I dnt upset them by not wanting to chat about it. Most people it’s been their first and I get it but it makes it worse my feel if they announce and it’s there second baby and that’s all I want.

Yeh here doesn’t bother me I dnt know why but anyone else it does. I think it’s because I have to say congratulations to them face to face and wonder if I look happy enough for them and I hope I dnt upset them by not wanting to chat about it. Most people it’s been their first and I get it but it makes it worse my feel if they announce and it’s there second baby and that’s all I want.

Nope. I would not make it if I had to do face to face. I am a person who tears up easily. My props to to. I pray things change in your hubbies heart and your baby #2 joins you soon.:hugs:

I did get another hobby, unfortunately it's buying tings I don't need on Amazon :haha:

HAHAHA...Yeah, that's what I will do! He thinks it's a pee stick off amazon but really its all the deals of the day coming in...great idea!!

@Lucy3 Agree. I am in denial. Its LIKE a hobby I guess. (Napoleon Dynamite.....gosh already...man!)

You're all so amazing. Laughing and crying so hard. Ttc is def a roller coaster of emotions. Happy to have such cool buds to ride it out with.

Now to reheat my coffee for the 100th time...lol

I love the Napoleon Dynamite reference. Such an underrated film.

Right? I love this movie. Every time I watch it I find something Iissed other times. That WIG.....hahahah...I know what I'm watching tonight.

@BabyBrain80 do u want adding to the front pay for testing?
Yeah go for it, thank you x

I'm the same, I swear I must be glaring at pregnant women!! Find it so hard to be happy for anyone when I hear about their pregnancies or births but it's different on here, guess we know more about each other's difficult journeys. Plus there is the relief of being able to be completely honest too :)

I have a new hobby....watching old episodes of Baywatch on prime :haha:
It keeps me off Amazon lol

@Lucy3 back in November I think it was, I had a later ovulation....i had multiple surges then finally a positive, bit different this time. Fingers crossed it goes normally now. I had been taking extra vitamin C early this cycle...dunno if it could have had any effect. Really hope this is your month, it's rubbish having an odd cycle or not knowing what's going on xx

I broke and tested again early lol. I seen nothing left it and when to collect my son from school and was 20 mins I know it’s out of time but cn see something I thought so faint on bottom one. Probs jst evap though. Always get my hopes up. AF could come anywhere from today to Thursday.

2BBFEEB5-D879-4941-BEDB-848A5D1298AF.jpeg

:?:
I broke and tested again early lol. I seen nothing left it and when to collect my son from school and was 20 mins I know it’s out of time but cn see something I thought so faint on bottom one. Probs jst evap though. Always get my hopes up. AF could come anywhere from today to Thursday.

View attachment 1097999

It shows up blurry on my phone [-o< fx and hope u get ur line this month!

I did notice that if I took them 3 or 4 times a day there is a huge variation in darkness when they aren't positive. Like the 11am one was dark but not there, the 2pm one was lighter and a 4pm was barely visible. So I ended up sticking with just an 11am, and 2pm test. BUT when I got those very clear positives, it was the same no matter what time of day! I don't think everyone can rely on them to see progression up to ovulation. Mine are defo positive or not

Thank you! This was helpful. I'm supposed to ovulate in around 3 days and today's opk was lighter than yesterday's and I was freaking out a little bit...

@FTale @Lozb I understand you... Two close colleagues have gotten pregnant in the last year and they both did in the first try, and they both have gone to have two beautiful perfect daughters which is what I have always wanted since I was 5. And I've been trying for a year and all I've got is a chemical pregnancy. Im happy for them and I love seeing their beautiful girls but its also terribly painful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->