***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

So if no BFP this month it is our last. DH has changed his mind and doesn’t want anymore babies. We will be just sticking to the one. I am honestly gutted but just have to get one with it. Will still do MAY thread page but after that I will be coming off b&b.

4dpo today... still dragging.
No symptoms 1-3dpo (apart from this bloomin cold)
4dpo and ive got loads of backache thats about it #-o

So if no BFP this month it is our last. DH has changed his mind and doesn’t want anymore babies. We will be just sticking to the one. I am honestly gutted but just have to get one with it. Will still do MAY thread page but after that I will be coming off b&b.

Praying for a BFP for you this month
:dust:

So sorry, really hope you get your bfp this month xxx

Thank you I very much doubt it. We only did it twice this cycle before O but they were in the window. All OPK are binned and I have put baby stuff I had left over up for sale.

I am 8dpo today... want to test but I know it wouldn’t be bfp even if I was pregnant, it’s so hard to resist!
Yes! So hard to resist. I didn't have enough hcg until 9dpo last time I got a BFP. So, I am trying to hold off a few days past that this time.

Im so sorry he wants to stop trying. Praying you will get your bfp this month and go out with a bang! Xxx

@Lozb i really really hope you get your bfp this month. How many dpo are you?

Hi everyone!

I’m just guessing because I haven’t ovulated yet, but for now I’ll say my testing date is May 16th @Lozb

I’m getting my Bachelor’s degree on May 17th so that would be a lovely surprise haha. But I didn’t get my birthday BFP this previous cycle so I’m trying not to get my hopes up.

Hi everyone!

I’m just guessing because I haven’t ovulated yet, but for now I’ll say my testing date is May 16th @Lozb

I’m getting my Bachelor’s degree on May 17th so that would be a lovely surprise haha. But I didn’t get my birthday BFP this previous cycle so I’m trying not to get my hopes up.
Good luck :)

@Lozb - I’m so sorry, do you think I’m time he could change his mind? Praying for a miracle for you. :hug:

Hi ladies - have been following along quietly as there isn’t much to update my end and I am certainly no expert on ovulation/OPKs etc

Finished my final provera tablet on Sunday morning so now have a joyful wait for a bleed which I remember taking forever last time and was pathetic when it did come!

Such a scary thought to know that this is mine and my husband’s last chance of having a baby, and that it’s really just a matter of weeks before we find out which direction the rest of our lives will go in.

Can’t believe it’s May on Saturday- so excited to see you all start testing!!!

So many of us running out of time. Fingers crossed we finally get our bfps

Yes! So hard to resist. I didn't have enough hcg until 9dpo last time I got a BFP. So, I am trying to hold off a few days past that this time.

I am 9dpo today. Obviously I tested... I’d call it bfn even though there seemed to be the slightest “disturbance” where the line should be and yesterdays didn’t have it. I never get bfp before 11 dpo going on past pregnancies

So heart broken for you and @AlwaysTheAunt

I can handle stopping on my own but if my hubby said no more....it would split my brain. Need to be mentally prepared for that. At my age, I am almost there, but I need a bit longer and my hubby understands.

Praying so hard they can just give it till the end of the year or just say they want to wait a while..but never?:sad1:

Praying for a change of hearts and bfps.<3

5dpo today. Need a break from exercising. The routine I did yesterday had so many squats in it. Look like I'm riding a horse when I walk.

8dpo for those of us testing early is usually when the curious hope bug strikes. I just want to sleep then wake on 12dpo and test

But alas, must go through the anxiety filled tww.

Trying out premom tests this time along with my left over tests. Really hoping I get to see lines that stay this time.

Happy Wednesday!!

5dpo today, kicking myself cause ive just ordered some tests to arrive in the next few days. i had none in the house and had convinced myself i wouldn't order any until at least 12dpo to avoid early testing but who am i kidding :shy::dohh:

@Lozb - I’m so sorry, do you think I’m time he could change his mind? Praying for a miracle for you. :hug:
So heart broken for you and @AlwaysTheAunt

I can handle stopping on my own but if my hubby said no more....it would split my brain. Need to be mentally prepared for that. At my age, I am almost there, but I need a bit longer and my hubby understands.

Praying so hard they can just give it till the end of the year or just say they want to wait a while..but never?:sad1:

Praying for a change of hearts and bfps.<3

I knew there was a chance he would change his mind. He is really stubborn. We had a massive argument over it and at the end of the day I Can't force him into anything. I am jst praying it happens, he has said if it happens he Cnt change that. I dnt think he likes the pressure of ‘trying’. He just says he is happy with one. It’s very sad when I have been pushing for more tests to check my tubes again and he has said nothing until I double checked with him before I push more. If I am honest he is a total dick head when it comes to admitting why he doesn’t want to do anything. I have asked him numerous times why but he Cnt say.
We both have plenty of money, have a big enough house and car. I have jst got a better job and we own our own house, our son is at school. Really I think he doesn’t want the sleepless nights and nappies all over again. I now wish we had another straight away.

I am 4dpo today due af 5th May

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->