***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I’ve had spotting at ovulation but only twice that I recall..was just a tiny bit and sometimes just after O. I think it can happen randomly and isn’t anything to worry about.

Well my ovulation pain wasnt mega painful. It built up then fizzled out. Temp even dropped instead of climbed this morning. My left ovary just doesnt like to play sadly. Will continue to bd and temp next two days. See what happens.

Fx for anyone waiting to O or test.:thumbup:

Well my ovulation pain wasnt mega painful. It built up then fizzled out. Temp even dropped instead of climbed this morning. My left ovary just doesnt like to play sadly. Will continue to bd and temp next two days. See what happens.

Good luck!

You are all so good knowing your body so well. I just got mild cramps day after positive ovulation thing. I’m 6dpo now :) can’t wait to test. I have a million internet cheap ones and a couple of frers and a clear blue haha

I've never had ovulation bleeding

..love it, Mega O pains..lol...they are. I start off walking, crawling then needing a forklift to get me in bed the pain is so horrible. And do we need to talk about the gas that comes with it....mmm, I can't even pee straight in that pain. I read it the blood from the follicle bursting that is irritating our stomach and organs down yonder. We are human opks. If I don't have this pain I know I didn't O. Or if it was a barely there type of deal, it was a weak one and not good.

Do you normally get 14 days lps after? I've been on progesterone so long till its been a while since mine were 11 days only.

I have lots of cheapies and one digital in the house. I will use it on test day which is I think the day before AF is due or the day of. I will be cheating and watching my temp though. Even on Progesterone it has a certain level it never passes and I've never been pregnant on it either.

May....May we please get some babies this month? Please :flower: FX!!

Yes, its happened to be but didn't noticed till 1 , 2 or 3 dpo. It was too soon for implantation spotting so I chucked it up to my ovulation. FX

Yes! I'm like this some months too. It's mad, I even have to take paracetamol some months! I rarely take anything for pain even with periods but ovulation can floor me some months.
I've only had 14 days the last 2 months. Before that they were 12 for a few months and before that 10.
I've also had a bit of a mild one I think. The pains and bloat seem to have eased off now. Either that or it's changed its mind and will be back in a couple of days.

I had ovulation spotting on the cycle we got pregnant with our now 19 month old son.
Also had mega ovulation pain with him.

Didn't have bad ovulation pain with this one. Just a very mild ache on the right side wudnt have noticed If I wasn't looking for it..
Turns out it was the right side I ovulated from because they told me at my scan.

Good luck ladies hope May brings lots of BFPS

I found out yesterday my sister is 7 weeks pregnant! Im so so happy for her! She started trying for #2 in may last year so its been almost a full year ttc for her. Im also less hopeful we will now be pregnant together as my husband is back to being adamant with just 1 :( i don't want to try change his mind because it would cause regrets etc on his side so will just see how things go. Eventually will talk about it but trying to prioritise our relationship alot as it took a hit the first year after our daughter was born. Took 7 years of wantinf the first before he decided we could try. That was a long journey because i disnt really fit anywhere. Hoping i don't have that again

@AlwaysTheAunt - that sounds like a difficult situation for you, it’s so hard when others get BFP’s because we are pleased for them but it hurts and that’s understandable. I hope your hubby may change his mind :hugs:

Can’t decide if these are positive or not, I felt sure O would be today ...feeling a bit deflated because we are kinda burnt out on the BDing!

8427DDC6-ADDA-4404-9340-142307CF9837.jpeg

Deethehippy I would say the pink one is def positive and the green one probably is too even though it’s a touch lighter... me and my husband were “burnt out” too after we BD for days on end. (I wish he was still burnt out, I have had enough till next month personally but he has got his drive back ) You need to carry on bonking I’m
afraid, can’t risk missing O with those tests.

Me, I believe I am 6dpo... too early to test but I still want to

@Deethehippy id definitely say the top is pos!! Id deffo get BD’ing today! Then you can have a break once the peak has passed :sex:

im currently 2 dpo i think
Almost certain i ovulated on friday with the awful ovulation cramps and spotting, zero symptoms today no more spotting and no cramps. I hate this wait!

Did some more, they seem about the same..the green isn’t quite there I don’t think. Might keep testing throughout day just in case they get darker otherwise try again in the morning.

60B2C5EB-2234-49D7-A76B-17370F29B621.jpeg

@AlwaysTheAunt I hope he'll change his mind, they say you regret the children you don't have, not the ones you do. Dh was ready to stop when we were ttc before but could see what it was doing to me and kept going. He absolutely dote on our boy and he was the one the kept hinting about another this time!

Afm I had more possible O pain this morning. Again quite mild but stronger than the other day, and this afternoon my boobs have been tender so I think today was probably O day. I think its been about 4 days since he did his part in the place he needs to, so I'm not overly hopeful though I know it's not impossible as I have other conceived that far out. Will try to dtd tonight as the eggy should still be good for a few more hours

@AlwaysTheAunt I hope he'll change his mind, they say you regret the children you don't have, not the ones you do. Dh was ready to stop when we were ttc before but could see what it was doing to me and kept going. He absolutely dote on our boy and he was the one the kept hinting about another this time!

Afm I had more possible O pain this morning. Again quite mild but stronger than the other day, and this afternoon my boobs have been tender so I think today was probably O day. I think its been about 4 days since he did his part in the place he needs to, so I'm not overly hopeful though I know it's not impossible as I have other conceived that far out. Will try to dtd tonight as the eggy should still be good for a few more hours
Good luck to you - I hope you might get a last DTD in later but still a chance if you don't. I am the same tonight..boobie pains and much less CM so thinking I did O today as well (unless my temp and OPK's tell me differently in the morning)

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry about hubby not wanting to ttc anymore. Your dd is about 18m-ish? He may be overwhelmed thinking about her age now and a newborn on top of it - even though she’ll obviously be older when baby is born - he can probably only imagine how she is now, how much care she needs. Its harder too for dads to bond when babies are so young bc they depend so much on momma. Maybe as your dd grows a little older and more independent he may change his mind? I hope so for you :hugs:

@AlwaysTheAunt argh it’s a tricky situation. I can feel mine is heading the same way. I think it’s a great idea to focus on your relationship and then go from there.

@motherofboys yay for o day! Hope you can squeeze in another bd today.

@Deethehippy oooh nice opks there. Sounds like you are officially in the 2ww too!

Afm I’m cd6 and we’ll see how this month goes. Dh is hinting he’s not keen so we’ll see.

@Rach87 when we last talked about it he just said he wasn't enjoying being a dad/just thinks he's shit at it. But he adores her so much but like any toddler she is hard work. I think if she actually started sleeping through the night it would help things immensely. Most nights she up anywhere from 1-5 times. Shes 20 months (i think? August baby). I never imagined there would be a 3 year gap between kids :( he compromised b even having 1 so i didn't leave him (i was miserable with jealousy). And i would hate to feel like I've forced a second. But the last 6 months was up to him then he decided no longer to try :(

Just a roller coaster the last 6 months! I dont want an only child if we have a choice too. Ive seen my nephew by himself and he just plays on the ipad alot or gets bored because he has nobody to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->