MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

has everybody seen the new clearblue ov tests the look amazing amazon are selling 10 for 29.99 or 20 for 26.99 lol may get myself some x

edit heres the link https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BSNL77I/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=drugstore

Well I am on day 13 and after the past 2 days of no signs of O I do believe now that I did O earlier on day 10 as I had alot of stringy, stretchy clear substance that day where as the past 2 days nothing other than normal dischsrge. But we did dtd on day 10 so hopefully we might have caught mrs egg. Lol. Xx

Well I am on day 13 and after the past 2 days of no signs of O I do believe now that I did O earlier on day 10 as I had alot of stringy, stretchy clear substance that day where as the past 2 days nothing other than normal dischsrge. But we did dtd on day 10 so hopefully we might have caught mrs egg. Lol. Xx

:hi: Lesh, have you done any opk's?

Hopefully you have caught the eggy :happydance:

@Thyite :hugs:

@Mummy to HP Remember you probably won't have symptoms until after implantation so you are still early! :thumbup:

@lilly_bum I checked them on amazon for the states and they are $33.99 for a box of 20. It says #1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand. I am definitely going to use a kind like this if it doesn't happen for me this month. Reading lines can drive a girl crazy. :shrug:

@lesh07 I hope you caught the egg as well. :flower:

@30mummyof1 How are you today?

I took another opk yesterday (CD 13). It was darkish, but still not sure if it was the same as the control line. It was definitely not darker than the control line. I felt some pangs on my right side briefly CD 13 early morning and during the night CD 13. I'm not sure if ovulation has happened or if it is leading up to it happening in a day or so. Last month I had pangs and then had them again a few days later. I guess I will continue to monitor cm, see if that pesky line gets darker, and see if temps change.

:hi: not bad, getting frustrated waiting to ovulate! feel like I should be on about day 28 not 12! :haha:

Hi there. I haven't as I am not sure where to buy them from. Xx

I know I said I wouldn't ss but I am and I'm already disappointed by my lack of them. I'm officially crazy! Ttc is making me nuts.

The TWW always makes me crazy so we can sit together in that boat!! :thumbup:

I always get the EWCM about 2-4 days before I actually ovulate! Hope this cycle is it for you!!:flower:

It would be nice allforthegirl to get an early bfp rather than the thought of another 2 year wait. But the excitement of waiting to see the bfp will keep me going. Xx

Hi there. I haven't as I am not sure where to buy them from. Xx

you can order them online, I'll order them on ebay before next AF, found really cheap ones ( 6$ for 50 strips:laugh2: ) so I'll give it a try. I just got antibiotics so I can get rid of nasty cystitis, I really don't believe in this cycle but I still plan to POAS just for the thrill.:happydance::mrgreen:

Ugh! Having bad o pains today and my temp didnt rise this morning. Still positive opk. Getting frustrated. Its CD 15 and the latest ive ever o'd is CD 13. Looks like I will be changing my test date...

aww we won't be buddies? :cry: Either way hope you've been making good on the extra bd'ing

Trust me...plenty of bd. Lol! I may still test may 1st but ill only be 7 dpo. But im addicted so u won't have to twist my arm to get me to test that day! Lol.

O pains are generally pains around the ovary before, during, or just after ovulation. They can range from dull and achy to extreme sharp stabbing pains. Its generally localized on just one ovary, the one that releases an egg. About 1 in 5 women experience them and u can experience them every cycle or just once in awhile. I used to just get slight aches around o,, but on clomid, they are extreme stabbing pains.

What do ovulation pains feel like?

Last month was my first month with o pains and it was a quick sharp pain (mine was also on my right side so I'm assuming that was the side the egg came from). Mine was after ovulation too according to my opk's. That is if I am reading those right! :)

Does anyone know how to get your FF chart to be part of your signature?

I just figured this out myself... Go to FF online (from a comp, my phone does weird things on FF), go to your chart then near the top there should be a sharing button... here you make your 'home page' theres a little preview button and you can see it... then I hit the share this page button from that screen and it gives you all the codes.... copy and paste the BBcode into your sig... ? got it ok! :thumbup::haha:

Does anyone know how to get your FF chart to be part of your signature?

yeah, you go to your chart, on the top right hand corner go to "sharing" click "get code" and then copy past the bbcode in your siggy.

Trying the chart out!

Thanks for the info!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/441a72/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann