MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

Feeling really blue today, thought I had o especially after pains yesterday and sunday, but not got a big temp spike this morning and just noticed more Ewcm. Does anyone know if its true if you o late in your cycle you are less likely to get a bfp because the egg is 'older'? Sigh. I always o on day 18, until I want to ttc and my body goes crazy! X
with my daughter i didnt o until cd 41 got my bfp on cd 53 gd luck x

Sorry to but in! That has just made me feel so much better though! I am O today (I think) on CD35 and have been scouring for success stories on the web of late O resulting in Pregnancy xx

@Sherley Your temp is higher than the others so far. It seems like a nice, comparable jump to the one from your last cycle. Perhaps you did o yesterday. Are you sure it's ewcm and not semen? I think lots of women get BFP at the stage you are at! Monitor cm and cp today. BD just in case if you think you're still fertile. Then see if tomorrow's temp is higher again. Remember FF will not tell you that you ovulated until you have three higher temps, so it is very possible that you did o already. If not, you definitely still have a chance!

Here are a couple of good sources on deciding if it's ewcm or semen that you are seeing.

"EWCM is stretchy: EWCM is very elastic. If you put it between your fingers, it will stretch without breaking apart. Semen, on the other hand, doesn’t stretch and will break apart if you put it between your fingers and try to stretch it.

EWCM is slippery and clear: While semen may feel slippery as well, it looks white and cloudy. Not clear, like EWCM. EWCM is more transparent and feels very slippery.

EWCM does not absorb easily: If you look at the toilet paper when you use the bathroom and notice mucous on the toilet paper, you can tell if it is actually mucous by waiting a few minutes. If it is semen it will quickly absorb into the toilet paper, whereas EWCM generally will sit on top of the toilet paper.

EWCM will form a ball in water: When you go to the bathroom, let the mucous drop into the toilet water. If it turns into a ball and sinks, it is most likely EWCM. If it dissolves into the water, it is most likely semen."
-from here

Here's some information from Fertility Friend

Thanks guys. It's definitely Ewcm, but I also have creamy, and it was mainly creamy yesterday with a small amount of Ewcm. So who knows. Missed bd'ing last night but had for the previous 7! Thanks for the chart feedback too, I will dtd tonight just in case and try not to stress about it, good to know you can get pg from later ovulation x

May 24 please! This is my 6th month trying with opk/temping etc plus 2 of "randomly" trying,,, but now that I know how late I ovulate, I realize why those First 2 months didn't fly. My first cycle (5 cycles ago) with temps/opk we had a chemical... So I know we CAN get pregnant. This month would lead to a Great due date... So praying this is it and that our bundle of joy has been delayed so that all these things in our lives could align :) silver linings...

Ok so I have a question. Why are my temps so stable? What does this mean. Everyone else's charts I look up have these temps that go up and down way more than mine. What is that all about? Am I lacking something?

Ok so I have a question. Why are my temps so stable? What does this mean. Everyone else's charts I look up have these temps that go up and down way more than mine. What is that all about? Am I lacking something?

Steady temps = steady hormones. :) ur chart looks great!

So what causes all these unsteady hormones in most women? Cause there are soooo many on FF that their temps jumps so radically or just even more than mine. I have been trying to find those that are like mine and there aren't too many. I just don't get it I guess. Play it on a blonde moment. :dohh:

I wish mine looked like yours!! With me being ill at the start of my cycle and not sleeping well my temps are all over the place! Also the last couple of morning I've woken up feeling really warm (like the room is too warm) so I'm guessing that will affect temps too? Wondering wether or not to keep going with the temps or not this cycle? Don't think any of them are very accurate? :-(

In high school they basically told you if you had unprotected sex just once you would get pregnant!! Not the case!!

Sorry, I seem to be having a rough day. With my temps not being reliable and my DH accidentally throwing out my opk's I have no idea what's going on again! I'm so determined to chart properly next cycle.

AllStar is this the first month you are charting? Are you doing it orally or vaginally?

So what causes all these unsteady hormones in most women? Cause there are soooo many on FF that their temps jumps so radically or just even more than mine. I have been trying to find those that are like mine and there aren't too many. I just don't get it I guess. Play it on a blonde moment. :dohh:

Most women just don't have perfect hormones, I guess. Check on ff for "flat temps". Lots of charts. I know that my first cycle on clomid was the most flat temps i've ever had. I'm usually all over the place. Even my cycle this month isn't too bad for me. Lol. My issue this month is that i'm not waking up to an alarm cuz hubby is working a different shift now, so some mornings i'm up half an hour early or half an hour late. (4 month old puppy and a 4 yr old make sure i'm up by 8 no matter what.) I've been a little more lax about temping this cycle for some reason.

Allstar - don't give up! Ur chart looks good! Stick it out and i'm sure u will still see a rise for o! Again, i've been lax on temps. :)

Speaking of temps, my temp didn't spike this morning and had an even darker positive opk this morning and still watery cm so it looks like today may be o day and not 1 dpo. Uterus and right ovary still tender too.

Can I please join? I am on CD 1 but I would be testing around May 22nd next month. This is my 4th cycle of TTC after coming off the pill (I was on for 11 years!) My cycles finally seem like they are back to normal. I was always a 30 day cycle girl and they have been 24, 26, 28, and now 31! So crossing my fingers that this is the month :). I use opks and I've been temping a little (not very good at remembering to do it)

I should also add I am very new to this website (2 post ever right here!)

Can I please join? I am on CD 1 but I would be testing around May 22nd next month. This is my 4th cycle of TTC after coming off the pill (I was on for 11 years!) My cycles finally seem like they are back to normal. I was always a 30 day cycle girl and they have been 24, 26, 28, and now 31! So crossing my fingers that this is the month :). I use opks and I've been temping a little (not very good at remembering to do it)

I should also add I am very new to this website (2 post ever right here!)

Welcome!! This is a good place to start!! :thumbup:

https://tcoyf.com/charts/users/125788/40550/7.png?Tue,%2023%20Apr%202013%2015:19:46%20GMT

Here ya go ladies! As I said, I haven't been taking temp right on time this cycle, so on my tcoyf chart, I adjust my temps. So here is my chart adjusted as if I temped at the exact same time every day. Just to show u that steady temps are normal. (keep in mind that adjusted temps aren't extremely accurate. I only use them on tcoyf just so I can see what they look like. I use my real temps on all 3 of my other trackers.)

Also, I don't care for tcoyf much anywhere because they round temps. Another reason I use adjusted on that one. Plus it automatically adjusts them for u, so I figured what the hell? Lol.

AllStar is this the first month you are charting? Are you doing it orally or vaginally?

I tried it before when ttc #2 but I wasn't too good at remembering to do it so never really got a good chart and gave up. This is my first month doing it properly and first month using it to ttc #3. I'm temping orally, do you think that's the problem?

I tried it before when ttc #2 but I wasn't too good at remembering to do it so never really got a good chart and gave up. This is my first month doing it properly and first month using it to ttc #3. I'm temping orally, do you think that's the problem?

I will only be a problem if you are an open mouth sleeper. I am not! I hate sleeping with my mouth open. So if someone is I guess it can affect their temps in the morning. So FF says to temp vaginally if this is the case.

i feel so crap today :( been bleeding really heavy all day feel faint and sick with a 10 month old isnt fun wish i could cuddle up in bed :(

How's everyone getting on?

Just over a week or so until I ovulate, my sister has given me some ov tests, when would i do them? around day 14 when i assume i ovulate or before and do them for a few days? (have never tested for ovulation before, and it confuses me lol)

TTC aside, I had my eyes tested today and spent £170 on glasses :-O but had a great afternoon with my mum trying on 100s of pairs and finally choosing some .. haha i don't get out enough xx

Can I be put down for May 1! As long as :af: doesn't show up, I'll be 14 dpo. I'll do my best to hold out with all you May folk!

How's everyone getting on?

Just over a week or so until I ovulate, my sister has given me some ov tests, when would i do them? around day 14 when i assume i ovulate or before and do them for a few days? (have never tested for ovulation before, and it confuses me lol)

TTC aside, I had my eyes tested today and spent £170 on glasses :-O but had a great afternoon with my mum trying on 100s of pairs and finally choosing some .. haha i don't get out enough xx

I'd say to start testing on CD 10. U really should test twice a day, about 12 hours apart or so. Make sure not to use fmu. I test with second morning urine after a 3 hour hold and again around 7-9 pm, depending on what time I start my hold. (I have been known to test up to 5 times a day when o is close but i'm a poas-aholic. Lol!) Remember to be positive, the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->