MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

Can I be put down for May 1! As long as :af: doesn't show up, I'll be 14 dpo. I'll do my best to hold out with all you May folk!

I'm testing may first, but I'll be only 8 dpo. He he. No will power. ;)

How's everyone getting on?

Just over a week or so until I ovulate, my sister has given me some ov tests, when would i do them? around day 14 when i assume i ovulate or before and do them for a few days? (have never tested for ovulation before, and it confuses me lol)

TTC aside, I had my eyes tested today and spent £170 on glasses :-O but had a great afternoon with my mum trying on 100s of pairs and finally choosing some .. haha i don't get out enough xx

I'd say to start testing on CD 10. U really should test twice a day, about 12 hours apart or so. Make sure not to use fmu. I test with second morning urine after a 3 hour hold and again around 7-9 pm, depending on what time I start my hold. (I have been known to test up to 5 times a day when o is close but i'm a poas-aholic. Lol!) Remember to be positive, the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line.

Ooh i didn't know you couldn't used fmu, I leave the house at 8 and am not back until 6 after work, could test before i actually start when i get there just before 9 and then before bed i suppose. It's all quite confusing but as my sis give them to me thought i might as well use them xx

Can I be put down for May 1! As long as :af: doesn't show up, I'll be 14 dpo. I'll do my best to hold out with all you May folk!

Haha we'll see how much willpower I have. If the :witch: doesn't show dpo 12 and 13 will be hard to resist. Since coming off bcp my LP has been 11 days every time. So I'll just be hoping and wishing her away! I'll be watching for your tests! :happydance:

Haha we'll see how much willpower I have. If the :witch: doesn't show dpo 12 and 13 will be hard to resist. Since coming off bcp my LP has been 11 days every time. So I'll just be hoping and wishing her away! I'll be watching for your tests! :happydance:

IF there is a chance My new cycle should be starting on the 1st too, but I am sure I will test before then, other wise I am down for then end of May to test because that is when we officially try. Good luck to all of us testing!!

IF there is a chance My new cycle should be starting on the 1st too, but I am sure I will test before then, other wise I am down for then end of May to test because that is when we officially try. Good luck to all of us testing!!

Ah I see, I remember seeing you on another thread and I thought you were testing around then.. Yay! Good luck and :dust: to us!!

Wasn't planning on joining another testing thread...but why not.

I think I'll be likely testing around May 25. (I may test earlier...my birthday is earlier by about a week...so I'm hoping I'll O early.)

How's everyone getting on?

Just over a week or so until I ovulate, my sister has given me some ov tests, when would i do them? around day 14 when i assume i ovulate or before and do them for a few days? (have never tested for ovulation before, and it confuses me lol)

TTC aside, I had my eyes tested today and spent £170 on glasses :-O but had a great afternoon with my mum trying on 100s of pairs and finally choosing some .. haha i don't get out enough xx

I'd say to start testing on CD 10. U really should test twice a day, about 12 hours apart or so. Make sure not to use fmu. I test with second morning urine after a 3 hour hold and again around 7-9 pm, depending on what time I start my hold. (I have been known to test up to 5 times a day when o is close but i'm a poas-aholic. Lol!) Remember to be positive, the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line.

Actually, I always use fmu for my opk's. I don't want to test at work and I didn't get good results waiting until after. I've always gotten a positive using fmu. You will figure out what works!

Some women can use fmu with good results. But most will either always have a positive or always a negative with fmu. I consistently get negatives. Lh is produced during waking hours. If u are going to use fmu, make sure u always use fmu to be consistent, and I would test again when u get home from work.

@babychka Welcome to the group! :flower: That's a great idea. I believe that it true. My sister-in-law had trouble conceiving her second. She finally had a daughter. She is the sweetest girl. She is almost like my own kid as I spend so much time with her. If she had conceived earlier, she wouldn't have had the same kid. So I am very happy it worked out that way. Good luck!

@nikkilucky77 Welcome to our group! I'm glad that your cycles seemed to regulate for you. It's good that you are using opks and temping as well! Good luck! :flower:

@OurLilFlu Welcome! Let's hope af takes a long vacation! Congrats on getting your Bachelors in nursing. Good luck! :flower:

@ProfWife Welcome to this thread! I'm glad you joined. Good luck! :flower:

@AllStar :hugs: I believed the old "one time does it" for a long time too. I would keep temping even if it doesn't seem too reliable as long as it isn't stressing you out more. I think that even if it isn't the best that you can still see a temp shift.

My temps were wild the first month temping. It was because of frequent weather/heating/air conditioning changes. However, this month they are stable and I am glad I have those from last month just to look at. The benefits of temping are great and you will get the hang of it.

@lilly_bum Feel better soon. :hugs:

@kirstyjane13 I would start the opk a few days before you expect ovulation just so you can be sure to see the surge. This is especially important if you are not sure of ovulation date. Fmu seems to always give dark lines. I'd also suggest smu because it is probably more accurate. However, you should follow whatever your opk directions say.

I remember wanting glasses when I was a kid. We went to have them tested, I looked at all of the glasses, but didn't need them yet. I was disappointed. However, I ended up needing glasses by high school to see things far away.

Can I join in? I feel a bit of a fraud posting in the TTC forum, since I haven't officially moved over, but will join you ladies at the end of next week! Will be testing around the 30th if I have enough patience to wait :) this will be our first cycle trying so a bit nervous, but very very excited!

If I actually ovulate this cycle I will be testing around the 15th. Fingers Xd.

My ovaries are dormant lol. Ive never confirmed O in almost 3 years of TTC. I would be thrilled with a :bfp: but even just ovulating would be a huge success!

@kksy9b Absolutely! I'm glad you joined us; I'm sure with all the thinking and planning you have been doing it is like you are already ttc. Good luck! :flower:

@Kwaggy I really hope this is your month! Fingers crossed! :flower:

i got my positive digi opk last night so test day about the 8th of may :)

Count me in. On according when I ovulate I'll be testing around the 10th. I'm currently on high peak at the moment so I know its coming soon.

@mummy2o Welcome to the group! Fingers crossed for a BFP! :flower:

@hopeforamirac :happydance:

I'm not sure if I had O already or it's anovulatory cycle, I got cystitis so evertything hurts me now and it's hard to track CM with other fluids inside.:wacko::nope:

I know I said I wouldn't ss but I am and I'm already disappointed by my lack of them. I'm officially crazy! Ttc is making me nuts.

If I actually ovulate this cycle I will be testing around the 15th. Fingers Xd.

My ovaries are dormant lol. Ive never confirmed O in almost 3 years of TTC. I would be thrilled with a :bfp: but even just ovulating would be a huge success!

I hope you get a bfp soon hunni. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->