MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

Hi.. this will be my first month of actively TTC. Last week I found out really early that I was pregnant, but turned out to be chemical. We then decided we're ready to really try, and I learned a lesson about being cautiously optimistic when it comes to positive tests. I feel like I'm mentally prepared for this and for possible disappointment again...

So yeah also I quit smoking 2 days ago in preparation. Now I'm researching TTC to occupy myself and also to remind me of my motivation to stay smoke-free. So far its kind of helping... lol

I'll be testing on 5/18, let's do this thing.... :happydance:

Hi.. this will be my first month of actively TTC. Last week I found out really early that I was pregnant, but turned out to be chemical. We then decided we're ready to try... and I learned a lesson about being cautiously optimistic when it comes to positive tests. I feel like I'm mentally prepared for this and for possibly disappointment.

So yeah also I quit smoking 2 days ago in preparation. Now I'm researching TTC to occupy myself and also to remind me of my motivation to stay smoke-free. So far its kind of helping... lol

I'll be testing on 5/18, let's do this thing.... :happydance:

good luck hun with TTC and with quitting smoking! Hope you get another bfp quickly and that it's a sticky one! x

Oh really :/ whys that? Maybe every other day then.... Xx

Supposedly having sex every day can lower sperm count, but if ur SO has no known issues, there is nothing wrong with every day. Sperm replenishes itself in about 24 hours, so its just fine.

:shock: if that's true we're going to have problem, we BD at least once a day, and he always does at least one 'solo dance' :blush: so I'm not sure does he even has any sperm left with all that hard work:wacko: but I hope it's too early to worry about that, since we just started TTC (and DH already calls me 'mommy' :laugh2: ).

Supposedly having sex every day can lower sperm count, but if ur SO has no known issues, there is nothing wrong with every day. Sperm replenishes itself in about 24 hours, so its just fine.

:shock: if that's true we're going to have problem, we BD at least once a day, and he always does at least one 'solo dance' :blush: so I'm not sure does he even has any sperm left with all that hard work:wacko: but I hope it's too early to worry about that, since we just started TTC (and DH already calls me 'mommy' :laugh2: ).

Good lord, was it like that when you weren't ttc? You guys have a sex drive like I can't imagine.

Good lord, was it like that when you weren't ttc? You guys have a sex drive like I can't imagine.

Haha I know I thought that! Back in the early days we were 'at it like rabbits' as the saying goes but now 11 years later I find when we are not ttc then 2/3 times a week is good going :blush:. Planning dtd is not so much fun either I am finding. Didnt have this problem last time :nope:

Lol! More than once a day is fine too, but I'd ask him to cut out the solo dance. ;) that's just a waste. Lol! U could always have him put his "juice" in a soft cup and wear that so he doesn't have to quit. He he.

Dh and I bd every day regardless...one month I thought maybe sperm count was the issue so we planned to skip every other day right before o, and we ended up dtd twice on those days! Lmao!

No, but we weren't really living together then, or we were organising wedding, or we had cousins staying with us for a while and since we were using BC it wasn't that much fun:mrgreen: and we don't see each other 6 months a year because of DH's job so that's another reason why are we now jumping like rabbits:happydance::lol:

No, but we weren't really living together then, or we were organising wedding, or we had cousins staying with us for a while and since we were using BC it wasn't that much fun:mrgreen: and we don't see each other 6 months a year because of DH's job so that's another reason why are we now jumping like rabbits:happydance::lol:

Well, God bless!

Lol Were planning on DTD every day from tomorrow (CD8) hope it works :)
Xxxx

@lesh07 Welcome to our group! Good luck and fingers crossed you get an early surprise this time! :flower:

@paperklutz Welcome to our group! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I think it's wonderful that you are being positive, getting prepared, and getting healthier. :flower:

A baby can motivate us to do almost anything, right ladies? When you think of all the things we do when ttc and then everything after, it's understandable that women connect with being a parent very early.

@burgbrandy Oh no! Have you found it yet? I'd say with the hopes of getting a positive opk tomorrow to BD as much as possible! If you haven't found it yet remember the BDing is more important than the thermometer, but I totally get needing it to see the temperature everyday! It's one of my reasons to wake up sometimes. :winkwink:

@allforthegirl What a sweet dream. Was it a boy or girl? Your temps are looking nice!:thumbup:

Funny, funny! We have been together since early high school, twelve years now. I admit the 'unprotected' way is more fun probably for a few reasons.:haha:

Funny, funny! We have been together since early high school, twelve years now. I admit the 'unprotected' way is more fun probably for a few reasons.:haha:

I've been with my husband since I was 14, him 15. I'm almost 23 now and we've been married nearly 5 years. I love talking to people who met their OH's in school and are still together :)

I've been with my husband since I was 14, him 15. I'm almost 23 now and we've been married nearly 5 years. I love talking to people who met their OH's in school and are still together :)

Me too! It really does happen! :mrgreen:

Morning ladies! I know we have all been thinking about the waiting process. Waiting to try, waiting for af, waiting to ovulate, waiting to ovulate (oh, did I say that one already...), waiting to test, waiting for baby or sadly waiting for next cycle. This struck me and I think it might some of you as well. Here's to another day of waiting and doing all that I can to achieve my dream! :flower:

Attachments

• waiting.jpg
    waiting.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4

My husband and I met when we were 19 and we have been married for almost 14 years :thumbup:

Hey everyone! How are we all? Lots of sweet stories about how you met your OHs....we were 17 when we met, together for 14 years now and married for 5.
So, I'm pretty sure I o today (pesky funny temp yesterday made me think I had already, but with cramps yesterday and this morning and now disappearance of Ewcm, I'm reckoning its today and hoping for big temp rise tomorrow.) Soooooo, it got me thinking, for those of us 1-2dpo, isn't it amazing that we could already be pg and not know it....positive thought for the day! X

I will be testing in May! can't believe I can say that now! I would say approx. 6th May
Goodluck to all x

Does anyone else have a gradual rise on their chart? Every month it takes me about three days after o to get to my high temp. I would post my chart but I'm not sure how. From what I've read it's normal but i'll worry about anything!

Hey guys! I did end up finding my thermometer finally last night! Yay! Lol! My temp dropped this morning, so today should be o day!

I have an odd story of me and my dh...I get one of two responses: "ur crazy!" Or "what a sweet story to tell ur grandchildren!" Dh and I met while I was working in a gas station and we fell in love immediately. We moved in together a week later and got married 3 Weeks later! So here we are, 10 months later and doing great! We started ttc right after our wedding. Our families have known each other for 50+ years but we had never met. Most people think its sweet but others think we are nuts. Oh well! We love each other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->