MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

I was expecting to see you had the baby! I can't believe he's not budging! Fingers crossed that today is the day!!!

Got a call back from my doctor's office - I have my first UTI. I haven't been hurting, so I was surprised. I haven't even had time to pick up my prescription! I'm too busy to be sick, lol! I did get my bleepin period today, which I'm starting to feel the cramps. Super bloated and none of my pants fit. WHY DO GUYS NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANY OF THIS SH**??? I really don't know what I will wear to work tomorrow...I need stretchier pants! Okay, my complaining is over. Night ladies!

I posted this on another thread, but if any of you have advice, I'd sure appreciate it!

Hi, ladies. I had an interstitial pregnancy that resulted in a loss at 10 weeks in April 2015. My doctor suggested I do a dye test to make sure my tubes are functioning. I have given birth to two children who are now 11 and almost 9. I had no trouble conceiving them, but it took us 5 years to conceive the one I lost.

Would you go ahead and do the dye test? If you've had one done, what were your experiences?

Please and thank you!

I don't have any experience with the dye test, but have read positive things on boards like this.

Hoping I'm headed to the hospital soon,
thought logistics wise, morning would be better. I had a non stress test today and had the doc check me again. 4cm, up one from yesterday and she did a pretty solid sweep. Have had blood and plug since. I'm on hour 3 of contractions now (8 hours since the sweep). THey're still around 9 minutes apart... Going to try to rest for awhile.
Sent my "Here's what to do when I'm not at work to run my classes tomorrow" email!!

I had a dye test a while ago. It showed that my tubes were a bit blocked up, but they pushed more dye and it flowed through eventually. I thought that pain was pretty bad, but it was nothing like the pain I had after the egg retrieval. Although for me it did nothing to help with my fertility, it was definitely useful to know that you tubes weren't the problem as such. When I was doing it, I did a LOT of research that showed many women successfully getting pregnant afterwards. I would talk to your partner to see if you think it would be worth it. Good luck.
Melann - good luck! Update us when you can!

I had a dye test a while ago. It showed that my tubes were a bit blocked up, but they pushed more dye and it flowed through eventually. I thought that pain was pretty bad, but it was nothing like the pain I had after the egg retrieval. Although for me it did nothing to help with my fertility, it was definitely useful to know that you tubes weren't the problem as such. When I was doing it, I did a LOT of research that showed many women successfully getting pregnant afterwards. I would talk to your partner to see if you think it would be worth it. Good luck.
Melann - good luck! Update us when you can!

I'm such a baby when it comes to pain! But I would jump through any hoop if it meant having another baby. At this point, I'm leaning towards doing it. I need to get this UTI cleared up, though. The medicine I was taking for it made me really sick, so they told me to stop taking it.

Well,
He's here!! I managed to continue to labor at home until 5:30 Thursday morning. Contractions slowed at one point around 2:30am, and I was worried it would all be for naught, but they came back with a vengeance. Our neighbor came over at 5:30, I was thankful to wait that long as we chose to wake our daughter up and let her know what was happening rather than have her wake up to us being gone. She took it very well.
By the time our neighbor was there though (only took him 10min to come), my contractions were 4min apart and I had to throw up all the protein I'd been eating in preparation. On the way to the hospital they were only 3.5minutes apart. I was telling DH how I wanted to get in the tub etc, thinking we still had a ways to go. (Given that last time was a 2.5day induction). In triage I was 7cm, water still in tact. They moved me to labor and I asked to pee before getting in bed. My water broke on the toilet and when they measured me once I got in bed I was 8.5. I stalled for a little bit as I apparently have a stubborn lip on my cervix (was an issue with my daughter but I had no idea it would be again). Got gas and oxygen at that point. They finally decided that the lip was receding enough during contractions to push through it. Ended up being in the hospital 3.5hrs from admission to birth.
I did tear, second degree, but it doesn't hurt too much.
Emmett, 8lbs 4oz. 22inches

Never anticipated how sore my muscles would be after a non epidural birth, but apparently all my clenching makes me feel like I had the most intense workout ever ;)
Will post a pic when I'm on my computer.

Congrats on your beautiful Emmett melann!! I hope you are both doing wonderfully and getting to know one another.

As promised, here's a picture!

Attachments

• IMG_2494.jpg
    IMG_2494.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
Oh Melann....he is just precious! Congratulations hun so so much

Congratulations Melann! He's adorable! He was definitely worth the wait.

kksy9b, how are you doing? I know you're just a few days ahead of me, so wanted to check in on you.

I'm doing ok. Not sleeping well because I'm so uncomfortable, but am grateful to be on Christmas vacation now. Slowly getting things done for baby coming. Can't believe he'll be here soon!

Hi newbie! I'm sorry you're having trouble sleeping. I definitely think the last few weeks are the hardest :( I hope you're able to get some rest! Are you having any labor signs?

I'm doing well. We were all pretty sick last week and still shaking the last of it this week. Definitely on the upswing though! Baby is doing well and I'm officially in pre-labor. Confirmed that they have dropped and with it comes all the back and pelvic pain, loose BM, increased BH etc. Baby could still wait another month to get here but I'm hoping not! Taking it very easy until after Christmas and then operation kickstart labor begins lol

How are your preparations going?

Thinking of you ladies in the home stretch! It certainly is the hardest bit... Toward the end, my nursing students were all curious if I was panicked about labor. I told them that God gets you ready by making the end of pregnancy no fun so that you can only think about the beauty of not being pregnant anymore, and not worry about the how :)
Hope your deliveries are as smooth as mine was!

Haha...Love it Melann! God must be telling me this is meant to be our last baby because the whole pregnancy this time has been so rough!

How is it going with having two?

Oh, Melann!!!! He's amazing!!!

Kksy and NEWBIE!!! I'll try to check in better to see how you are getting along!

Momwithbabies: I had the dye test, for me, it was nothing only some cramping.

Hubster is still back in TX. Has just been me and my mom for 2.5 weeks now with my little man. All is great, except struggling to keep my supply up with the move and working full time. I'll try to get some new photos up this weekend for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->