MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

Allforthegirl- I dreamt about DS while pregnant and I swear he looked just like the baby in my dream. Could be a sign for you.

Paperklutz- hope you get a sticky this month. Well done quitting smoking, hope its not to hard for you.

So I'm pretty sure I've ovulated now, my cramps have gone and had EWCM which is slowly changing. That will prob mean that I should test 3 days later but I'm going to test as originally planned or ill just drive my self crazy thinking an I late? Pregnant? Etc. I got my BFP with DS at only 7dpo so thinking if I was it would show up by then anyway.

So I think I'm 1dpo and so far no symptoms to share.

Oh really :/ whys that? Maybe every other day then.... Xx

Supposedly having sex every day can lower sperm count, but if ur SO has no known issues, there is nothing wrong with every day. Sperm replenishes itself in about 24 hours, so its just fine.

Someone told me everyday was bad...can't remember who it was now, glad I've been put right lol. Shouldn't listen to what everyone else says Haha xx

Welcome to all the new ladies! This is an amazing, fun day on the thread! I will properly say hello and update all dates as soon as I'm off the mobile. Very exciting day! :flower:

Put me down for May 31st. Although with my luck recently I will probably be testing in early June. I am expecting AF today or tomorrow and I started spotting 2 days ago. I will be entering my 8th cycle TTC#1. Good Luck to everyone!!!

Hello to all the new ladies and good luck!

So I am in the tww anywhere from 4 to 1dpo. Yep I am pretty clueless it would seem :blush:. Trying very hard not to start crazy symptom spotting for at least a week! :haha:

Would you all mind if I posted a opk to see what you all think? Not sure if it is or might just be leading up to it.

post away im sure ive got some pics somewere for you to compare too :) xxxx

Post it we are all here to help each other. Xxx

this is mine from last cycle although we missed due to a teething baby lol ov test.jpg

Here are a couple looks at it. I am not sure. It seems lighter than the control line to me. It was taken with smu, the photos were taken within test reading time, and the brand is Target brand. I'm CD 12. I'm not sure when ovulation is supposed to be as FF changed date last cycle. FF said CD 12 and then switched to CD 18 last cycle, but who knows. My temperatures did indicate CD 18 was the most probable date last cycle. I'm operating under the idea it could be between CD 12 - CD 18, most likely between CD 15-18 due to past symptoms and temperatures though. Do you think it is leading up? Thanks!:flower:

your almost there hun get dtd you may already be there gd luck xx

Looks almost there Hopeful but mine look like that for days before I get and actual positive (and last cycle I got 4/5 days of positives so I'm probably not normal!) but then I've seen some women say they don't ever get a true positive just one like yours that's almost there so I guess it's different for all of us? What do you normally get? Good luck and get BDing just incase!!

@30mummyof1 Welcome to our group! Fingers crossed for a BFP! :flower:

@Rikkitikki Welcome to the group! Good luck and fingers crossed!:flower:

@lilly_bum Welcome to our group! It would be so nice to find out before lo's birthday! Good luck! :flower:

@LittleBunnie I'm glad you stumbled across the thread! Awesome on the positive opk and good luck for a positive test on the 6th! :flower:

@BRIT1416 Absolutely! Welcome to the group! Opks combined with checking for cm will help you determine when ovulation is going to happen. Temping will help you determine that it did happen. I highly recommend temping as it tells you all sorts of things about yourself. One of those things is telling you if/when you ovulate. The only issue is that it indicates ovulation after it happens, but over time you can start to see a pattern which helps. :flower:

@NadiaSweety I recognize you from a past thread. I'm happy you joined this thread! I hope that you get that BFP! :flower:

@Sherley It is so amazing to think that once we enter the tww we could already be pregnant! It's too bad something doesn't happen immediately to alert us. Instead we have to wait it out. Even when it doesn't work out, it is nice to have days to dream and imagine it. Good luck on that temp jump!

@FrancoRie710 Do you use FF to chart? If so, click on the "Sharing" button at top of page. Then click on "Get Code". Then set the features you want us to see. Then click create. The next page should give you a link to copy and paste here. There may be another way, but that's fairly easy. Let us know if you need any more help.

@AllStar Did you get a positive opk on cd 11 last month or today with the pains? You may be gearing up to ovulate and end up being delayed for some reason. I know you said this is your first month temping, but what about today's temperature? Did it drop like a ovulation drop from the day before?

@mybabydreams Your date is updated girl! :happydance:

Lastly, symptom spot away ladies! Acknowledging symptoms and signs is important. Whether they lead to pregnancy (yes, please!!!) or to af, it's all about recognizing them to help you cope now or learning about what to expect later.

Thanks for looking at my opk. I agree; I think it's on its way. Last month I had dark lines in the morning (fmu) and then lighter lines during the day. FF confirmed ovulation on cd 12. Then FF changed ovulation to cd 18 and I had already stopped taking them so I may have not seen a perfect positive yet as last month was the first month using them. This is the first opk for me this month. I am going to rely on smu this time and maybe some at night just to check progression.

my prego symptom is a cold sore very gross as soon as i get one i know before lilly it was really easy to track my af n stuff :happydance: i used to ov get cramp sore boobst hen af now af just apears with no warning :( and feels like im bieng booted in the vag i hate it im only cd3 but will update symptoms and stuff and possitive opks and if and when we get to dtd think i have actually forgoton what sex is haha xxx

Thank you for adding me to the list Hopeful2014!

Question about ttc: is it ok to dtd everyday during o? I don't want to miss this cycle from "overloading":haha: myself!

Thank you for adding me to the list Hopeful2014!

Question about ttc: is it ok to dtd everyday during o? I don't want to miss this cycle from "overloading":haha: myself!

Yup, as long as ur SO has no known sperm issues.

Not that I know of, but he does use medicinal marijuana (I feel like i'm gonna be judged but I'd rather know what to do for the best results). I did order conceive plus for this cycle so I hope that helps.

I haven't looked into marijuana's affects on male fertility, but I'd start making him take vitamins of some sort just in case. I just don't know much about male fertility cuz i've been focused so much on my fertility and trying to improve myself. (and no judgment here!)

Yuck...drinking a green mixture smoothie for healing and fertility and it's nasty! Oh the things we eat, drink and take to get our little beans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->