MAY we all be blessed with baby! May 2013 and beyond (BFFs Seeking BFPs)

Hey guys! I did end up finding my thermometer finally last night! Yay! Lol! My temp dropped this morning, so today should be o day!

I have an odd story of me and my dh...I get one of two responses: "ur crazy!" Or "what a sweet story to tell ur grandchildren!" Dh and I met while I was working in a gas station and we fell in love immediately. We moved in together a week later and got married 3 Weeks later! So here we are, 10 months later and doing great! We started ttc right after our wedding. Our families have known each other for 50+ years but we had never met. Most people think its sweet but others think we are nuts. Oh well! We love each other!

Some thought we were nuts for getting married at 18 and DH's family was very against it saying it wouldn't last more than a year! As long as you're happy, that's all that matters!

I hate to symptom spot (because pretty much anything that could be preg could also be af) but I have had some mild cramping since O, 3-4 days ago. Anyone else?

yayyy can i join im going to be testing the 25thof may the day before my los first birthday i have a 35 day cycle and im on cd 3 yayy lol gd luck ladies xx

I hate to symptom spot (because pretty much anything that could be preg could also be af) but I have had some mild cramping since O, 3-4 days ago. Anyone else?
its funny the way the body works :shrug: when i got preg my lo one i had no cramp no ewcm nothing so was just waiting af was quite shocked i got my bfp esp as i thought i didnt ov xx

@burgbrandy Oh no! Have you found it yet? I'd say with the hopes of getting a positive opk tomorrow to BD as much as possible! If you haven't found it yet remember the BDing is more important than the thermometer, but I totally get needing it to see the temperature everyday! It's one of my reasons to wake up sometimes. :winkwink:

@allforthegirl What a sweet dream. Was it a boy or girl? Your temps are looking nice!:thumbup:

Funny, funny! We have been together since early high school, twelve years now. I admit the 'unprotected' way is more fun probably for a few reasons.:haha:

It was a girl. DH and I wanted to have a girl, but we found it hard to think it possible when I had three with my previous relationship, then another boy with him. So for close to three years we thought we were done. Then one day someone I know said to me, after I said it isn't going to happen, "maybe you are just not asking your angels in the right way!" Well that struck a cord with me. I never in a million years thought that would make a difference. I thought I would give it a try, and said to my Guardian Angel 'If I am meant to have a girl, let her be!' then a month later everyone kept mentioning that I was having this girl. I was in denial at first. Then my boy started to change from being all dried up to moist and fertile again. It has been over two years for me to have any moisture down below. So this seemed like a huge sign to us. I even started hearing a child call to me in the middle of the night. I also had a dream about her and how she looks right now (spirit form) and a friend of mine and I were having coffee (she is in touch and aware of that stuff, very intuitive), she said all of the sudden said that there was this girl with me. When she described her it was exactly the child I saw in my dreams. I never told her anything about the dream. How cool was that??

Yes actually I have been having cramps since O. Mine just never went away. Though mine hurt if I sneeze or stretch while it is really cramping. I seem to get these cramps ever so often in my cycle. But did have them with the cycle of my loss, so it could be a good symptom. I say it is better than no cramps in that case LOL

Need opinions ladies...sorry if I ramble on.

Last month on cd 11 I had sharp stabbing pain on and off all day low down on left side. Also had wet, almost ewcm that day for a couple of days after too. A few days after this I had a random mid-cycle bleed for a couple of days. Very very light but more than spotting. I used opk's so I know I Ov'd cd 25/26 and had a 43 day cycle.

Today, cd 14 I have the same sharp stabbing pain low down but this time in my right side?! I also have quite a bit of very almost ewcm?!

What is going on? Is my body trying to ovulate? I assumed last month was just a strange cycle but here I have it again?

Sounds like o is coming, allstar!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/user_files_hpt_gallery/resized/ctp-90910-1366641226.jpg?s=medium
Here is my opk progression from the last week or so! They started out dark, then faded a couple days ago, and now they are getting dark again today! Bottom is today, CD 13 at 10 am. Not quite positive, but very close. I should have a nice blazing positive tonight. after a couple days of positives, they always stay dark til af comes.

Hey ladies! I FINALLY got my positive OPK (following my mc) yesterday and today CD34/5!! I cant tell you how relieved I am! I will be testing on 5th May (providing the old hag doesnt catch me first!) Just though Id check in and share my date xxxx

*stumbles across thread*

I'd love to join in! :) I just got my first positive ovulation test today! Figuring.. I'd be testing around May 6th?
I'm Nadia btw. :wave: Helloooooo out there!

I'm new to these things and I am on cycle day 9 and usually have 30 days total. I would love to join =) I am a mother of two and me and the hubby are TTC =) is it OK if I join? =)

Hello! :wave: How are you today? (it's 10:45AM here and I am bright eyed and bushy tailed) Lol.

Hello! :wave: How are you today? (it's 10:45AM here and I am bright eyed and bushy tailed) Lol.

Its 11:45 here and i'm ready for a nap! Lol! Hubby got up at 4 am to go turkey hunting and i've been awake since then. Ugh! We are napping as soon as he gets home. Lol!

I bought opk but wondering if there is anything else I can be doing?? Really wanting this to be the month ( I'm sure everyone else is too =P) but just wondering what else I can do?? Any advice?? Thanks!!

@lesh07 Welcome to our group! Good luck and fingers crossed you get an early surprise this time! :flower:

@paperklutz Welcome to our group! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I think it's wonderful that you are being positive, getting prepared, and getting healthier. :flower:

A baby can motivate us to do almost anything, right ladies? When you think of all the things we do when ttc and then everything after, it's understandable that women connect with being a parent very early.

Thankyou. Well I dtd last night on cd 10 and this morning have had alot of sticky, Stretchy egg white stuff. So thinking I may be ovulating earlier than normal so with dtd last night I may have caught it at the perfect time.

Will keep dtd for the next few days to make sure that I am going to hit prime time.

Good luck to all may testers. Xxxxxx

There's a ton of things to try, but the first thing is bbt! Charting temps is the best way to keep track of what's going on with ur body. And make sure u track cm. bd any time u have ewcm/watery cm cuz sperm can live longer in it and u could be ovulating. Opks are great, but not foolproof. U can get a surge and not o, or o the same day as ur surge, or 3 days later, or have 2 surges before u o. It gets confusing without confirming with bbt. When u do get a pos opk, bd for 3-4 days to be safe! Good luck!

Its 11:45 here and i'm ready for a nap! Lol! Hubby got up at 4 am to go turkey hunting and i've been awake since then. Ugh! We are napping as soon as he gets home. Lol!

Turkey hunting sounds fun! :happydance: Do you cook what you catch?

Of course! And we went fishing yesterday and got 2 dozen trout that we will be smoking later this week. :) and we still have about 50 lbs of deer in our freezer. And he's gonna take the girls squirrel hunting in a few months.

We are rednecks. Lol! All about guns and hunting. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->