May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

georgebaby1

Reaction score
hi ladies thought we could have a group for all of us that were in the wtt that are now or will be ttc in the next few months. If anyone would like to join please post hopefully see you all here xx wishing :bfp: everyone

ANYONE WHO WASN'T IN THE MAY TTC GROUP CAN ALSO JOIN

Good luck ladies lots of baby dust and :bfp:

Georgebaby1 -

30mummyof1 -

Littlesteph =

Wishuwerehere

Maybebby

Jessicasmum -

Kksy9b --

Bumpin2012

Chulie -

Ttc islandgir

nearlymarried-

:hi: i'm here, hope you get your bfp hun. How are you feeling? x

Hello everyone :) what are we all up to today? I am doing lots of admin because I gt married 2 weeks ago and need to change my name everywhere!

I wanna join in! :) ill be starting in may although I don't expect anything seeing as I don't come off my BC till tomorrow but just excited at the thought of getting started. Good luck to the rest of u too!

:hi: really glad you made this thread as nice to join the "WTT until may" gang over here :D Here's to all our soon to be :bfp: :dust:

Hi im just happy finally on the ttc train lmao. No cramping or any symptoms other than usual af approaching symptoms. U waiting for ov looking at yr ticker ? How u tracking u using opks ?

Hello everyone :) what are we all up to today? I am doing lots of admin because I gt married 2 weeks ago and need to change my name everywhere!

Congrats on the wedding x welcome to the group hopefully be very:bfp: all round

A year age gap would be awesome, they'd be so close! hard work though :haha:

oh yea defently going to be hard work, the way i see it if it's worth doing its not going to be easy plus it would keep my mind of not working anymore. i've been working since i was 17, i'm now 24 so not working is really different.

Definitely worth doing! I'd love a small age gap, I've had to wait between my daughter and ttc so there'll be a 4 year+ gap and I'd much rather have a smaller gap :)

:hi: really glad you made this thread as nice to join the "WTT until may" gang over here :D Here's to all our soon to be :bfp: :dust:

So glad u joined how's ttc going?

Awww thanks :hugs:

TTC going ok, last cycle was my first full cycle trying, i was a bit upset as i suppose i stupidly was expecting to get pregnant straight away like with my daughter. I am now on CD9 so started using OPK today.

Good luck for the 26th, i will have my fingers and toes crossed for you :D

Hi im just happy finally on the ttc train lmao. No cramping or any symptoms other than usual af approaching symptoms. U waiting for ov looking at yr ticker ? How u tracking u using opks ?

Well you never know, many women say they thought af was definitely on it's way only to get a bfp! you waiting to test after af is due or do you think you will cave?!

Yes waiting for ov' and using opk's. Thought I was getting somewhere yesterday as opk was quite dark but today's was light so think it will still be at least cd18 as in previous months. :dohh:

Thanks for moving the thread over! I'm expecting CD1 next week so it would put me testing around the 30th... Can't wait for next week so I can officially move over! Good luck ladies!! :dust:

oh yea defently going to be hard work, the way i see it if it's worth doing its not going to be easy plus it would keep my mind of not working anymore. i've been working since i was 17, i'm now 24 so not working is really different.

I think a year would be lovely, hard work but tgeyd be so close x

Thanks for moving the thread over! I'm expecting CD1 next week so it would put me testing around the 30th... Can't wait for next week so I can officially move over! Good luck ladies!! :dust:

Welcome xx

So glad u joined how's ttc going?

Awww thanks :hugs:

TTC going ok, last cycle was my first full cycle trying, i was a bit upset as i suppose i stupidly was expecting to get pregnant straight away like with my daughter. I am now on CD9 so started using OPK today.

Good luck for the 26th, i will have my fingers and toes crossed for you :D

Thanks hun the :witch: got me anyway onwards and upwards what opk u using and how u finding them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->