May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

I wish I could be that relaxed too! my oh is stressing me now, sore willy apparently so we haven't bd last 2 nights. Haven't had a +opk so it's ok I guess but just want to keep with it iykwim!
angus castus is to hopefully regulate my cycles and move ovulation forward and have a longer lp.

ooh maybe I should take that, men are funny BUGGERS my oh is normally a whenever kinda guy last month I messed up a little showed him the positive opk and was saying lets get on with it and he said 'im tired got a busy day at work tomorrow' I asked him about it the day after and apparently its too much pressure if I have a positive opk hed not like to know about it ???

Men, are such pains sometimes aren't they! I try and tell my oh as little as possible, but then I think i'm not making much sense but he doesn't want to know EVERYTHING so it's hard!
I'm sure i'm out this month, his manhood didn't get better in time so we are now officially starting ttc in May now :)
I'm ok with it now, as my fertile window should fall when we are on holiday so we're hoping that will be our lucky month. Would also be a valentines baby :cloud9:

a valentines baby would be sooo cute xx af just finished for me so will just wait and start opks like a crazy person ha. anyone else started looking for baby stuff they would like for lo ??

ooo goodluck hun hope this is your lucky month x

Yes have already chosen what the nursery theme will be if we finally have a girl, it's my avatar! :haha: With a boy there would be far less to be, in fact probably nothing for a baby and new furniture for ds1 as he'll be moving into the spare bedroom!
How about you?

Hi everyone!!! I am moving over from the WTT to the TTC...I should be getting my period around may 12th-ish???? and then it's on like Donkey kong!!!! Never been SO excited to ACTUALLY get my period! hahahaha...

I am a Canadian...happily married for 5 years...we have a BEAUTIFUL little 2 year old girl and this is going to be our final bundle of joy to make our family complete!!!! We don't care what we have.....we see our family as a puzzle and right now there is 1 piece missing so once it's comes along THEN our picture is complete......I'm a bit sad knowing this will be it for me...but at the same time. We are surrounded by people we love having fertility issues, babies that passed away, babies with health problems...I think my DH and I are just ready to have 1 more healthy baby and count our blessings and get out of the game! hahahaha....Can't wait to get to know you all more!!!

Hoping we all move over into the February due date together!!!!!!!

ok so how is everyone today? any positive opks over last few days and lot of :sex: going on haha. hope everyone is ok is everyone taking prenatal vitamins and what are people taking?

I've gone back so I can catch up on everyone.....I'm taking 3 different brands....
My prenatal is SISU multi expecting....
my omgea 3 is new chapter wholemega(I do not eat fish so even though this isn't the BEST thing to rely on vitamins for omega...I have no choice as it's this or nothing hahaha)...
My iron pill is a brand called easy iron....I'm anemic with 0 iron stores soooo...I can't get enough! hahahaha...

Hi everyone!!! I am moving over from the WTT to the TTC...I should be getting my period around may 12th-ish???? and then it's on like Donkey kong!!!! Never been SO excited to ACTUALLY get my period! hahahaha...

I am a Canadian...happily married for 5 years...we have a BEAUTIFUL little 2 year old girl and this is going to be our final bundle of joy to make our family complete!!!! We don't care what we have.....we see our family as a puzzle and right now there is 1 piece missing so once it's comes along THEN our picture is complete......I'm a bit sad knowing this will be it for me...but at the same time. We are surrounded by people we love having fertility issues, babies that passed away, babies with health problems...I think my DH and I are just ready to have 1 more healthy baby and count our blessings and get out of the game! hahahaha....Can't wait to get to know you all more!!!

Hi!! :hi: welcome to the group!

Getting pretty excited to move over officially soon! Will wait for AF to show up before changing from wtt to ttc...should just be another day or two!

sorry been offline for a few days so just catching up. how did it go for a positive opk 30mummyof1 & jessicasmum?

welcome chulie :hugs: that's a very nice way to look at it xx

sorry been offline for a few days so just catching up. how did it go for a positive opk 30mummyof1 & jessicasmum?

:hi: Yes I got a +opk Friday morning, - by the evening so I am guessing ov' Friday eve/sat am? I set my ticker for Saturday. Unfortunately we didn't manage to bd very close to ov' as I kinda broke my oh! so not expecting anything from this cycle.

We don't care what we have.....we see our family as a puzzle and right now there is 1 piece missing so once it's comes along THEN our picture is complete

:hi: welcome over :) i think you have a really lovely way of looking at completing your family, made me smile when you said about the missing puzzle piece :)

Still not got a positive opk but hoping it will be today as last cycle i got positives on CD18 and CD19 which will be today and tomorrow.

Hope you are not waiting much longer for your + hun, have you all the other signs ov' is near?

Hope you are not waiting much longer for your + hun, have you all the other signs ov' is near?

:nope: no + today, getting a little worried about running out of opks now, i have 5 left and cant order more until friday from amazon and good chance they might not arrive for me to use Tuesday. I thought i have ovulation cramps the other day but must of been mistaken and not seen really any CM but i didn't notice any last cycle when i did get positives so don't know :shrug:

I see we're talking about ovulating....it's weird...I have such specific signs...but sure enough...last month..they all sorta dissapeared??!?!?!.....weeeird....I had zero signs that I ovulated...so I "think" my period is due on the 12th...but...I really can't be sure....will be an interesting month that's for sure!

Welcome island girl.....no rules..your in! hahaha...

Welcome to TTC ladies =) I was in wtt for a little while but I moved over with the April triers ! Recognise a lot of the names etc ! So I wanted to stop in and wish you all luck =) x

ok great, im not exactly a novice at this. i have a seven year old that i had from having sex the first time. still ive been trying for a while now and i figure its better to try with group support. besides the tips you guys have are awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->