May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

Wow Georgebaby a big congratulation, here's to a healthy 9 months :D

Littlesteph: FX it is your :bfp:

30mummy: That's great you have come to a decision and so exciting for your wedding next year, 2014 will be a massive year for you. I will really miss you though not TTC with the rest of us :( Really hope we can stay in contact :D

Miss ttc with you guys too, but i'll still be around. I'm more at ease with the decision now it's almost less than 1 year until I can start ttc.:happydance:
I'm enjoying all the planning for the wedding so it's taking my mind off it a bit luckily, although still well broody for a:baby:

well, I guess I'm in the tww... sigh... Mr " supposed to be pulling out while I'm fertile" only made it halfway out, and I'm fairly certain I'm ovulating... so if you all don't mind, I'm going to hang out here with you! I hate the tww... I'm a terrible waiter.

same thing this morning faint second line with in the time limit, line dose not look like it has gotten darker, 2 days in a row of temp drops been cramping as well, think I am out :( :cry:

Hi ladies I have not been on here in a while but then again seems like been quiet in here :haha:

Just would like to ask are any of you carrying on using this thread or now Georgebaby is pregnant has any of you joined another or starting another? Just feel a bit lost now as a lot have gone off here.

Any way, I got my AF on June 21st, I think I will be ovulating some time next week but I am not using ovulation tests any more and we are just BDing every other day, hoping this more laid back approach will finally get our :bfp:

30mummy so nice to hear from you!!!! How's the wedding planning going??

I got my bfp Monday but am officially "late" today! Hahaa. Ill test again in a few days just to make sure my line is getting darker.

Jessica....I'm on a thread from my May testing. Even thought it says "MAY we all be blessed" lots of girls are well into other months! Your more than welcome there!! Very busy thread with lots of folks coming and going ;). Even though I'm no longer testing I still am on there all the time just to check in.

30mummy so nice to hear from you!!!! How's the wedding planning going??

I got my bfp Monday but am officially "late" today! Hahaa. Ill test again in a few days just to make sure my line is getting darker.

Jessica....I'm on a thread from my May testing. Even thought it says "MAY we all be blessed" lots of girls are well into other months! Your more than welcome there!! Very busy thread with lots of folks coming and going ;). Even though I'm no longer testing I still am on there all the time just to check in.

Big congratulations on the pregnancy :happydance: here's to a happy healthy 9 months :)
I think I'm the only one left behind now from this thread boo hoo :haha:
I will have a look at the thread you mentioned, thanks.

I'm here too! Just not posting much this month. I'm in the thread chulie mentioned and it is definitely a great support thread! Hope to see you over there :)

I'm here too! Just not posting much this month. I'm in the thread chulie mentioned and it is definitely a great support thread! Hope to see you over there :)

I have just posted to join on the thread you both mentioned :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->