May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

thanks im more worried that its only cycle day 27 for me and got a positive opk on day 14 so think I may have a short luteal phase :(

That's fine hun, only if it's less than 10 can it be a problem. x

:hi: really glad you made this thread as nice to join the "WTT until may" gang over here :D Here's to all our soon to be :bfp: :dust:

So glad u joined how's ttc going?

Awww thanks :hugs:

TTC going ok, last cycle was my first full cycle trying, i was a bit upset as i suppose i stupidly was expecting to get pregnant straight away like with my daughter. I am now on CD9 so started using OPK today.

Good luck for the 26th, i will have my fingers and toes crossed for you :D

Thanks hun the :witch: got me anyway onwards and upwards what opk u using and how u finding them?

Sorry the witch came for you :( Here's to the next cycle :dust:

I'm using one step ovulation tests, cheapies off amazon and finding them ok at the moment but only started using last cycle so will see if similar pattern this time. Are you using OPK's too?

thanks im more worried that its only cycle day 27 for me and got a positive opk on day 14 so think I may have a short luteal phase :(

Yeah same as what 30mummyof1 said as long as it's not less than 10, i was 12 days last cycle but mine has definitely improved as a few cycles ago it was only 9.

oh that's good to know then I suppose im using cheap opks and the clearblue digital when I think its positive to confirm im not a very good judge of lines

oh yea defently going to be hard work, the way i see it if it's worth doing its not going to be easy plus it would keep my mind of not working anymore. i've been working since i was 17, i'm now 24 so not working is really different.

I think a year would be lovely, hard work but tgeyd be so close x

thats what i'm hoping for i've done my research and so many people say they children are so close. i'd love to have that.

i was using wilkisons own brand along side clearblue ones when i fell pregnant with my son. i got a positive with the wilkos one the same days as i did with the clearblue.
i would stay away from tesco ones they were meant to be less senstive then the wilko ones yet i got a positive with everyday for a week with them.

Im going to be moving over soon! Just waiting on some test results :)

yes please! Im peeking over here in good faith that all will be fine. I had a pre TTC checkup and one of tests were "abnormal". Had a repeat test on Monday, so If all goes well I can have my IUD removed and start TTCing soon :)

yes please! Im peeking over here in good faith that all will be fine. I had a pre TTC checkup and one of tests were "abnormal". Had a repeat test on Monday, so If all goes well I can have my IUD removed and start TTCing soon :)

fingers crossed you can come over to us when you planned hun x

ok so how is everyone today? any positive opks over last few days and lot of :sex: going on haha. hope everyone is ok is everyone taking prenatal vitamins and what are people taking?

ok so how is everyone today? any positive opks over last few days and lot of :sex: going on haha. hope everyone is ok is everyone taking prenatal vitamins and what are people taking?

Not doing too bad thank you, how about yourself? No positive OPKs so far, will test again in the afternoon, i think i started testing way too earlier this time :blush:
Yeah i have been taking Pregnacare conception since late February, i ended up with 3 packs at once and i have almost finished the 2nd pack was hoping i wouldn't have to buy any more. How about you are you taking any?

Still waiting for a + opk here, bd sun and mon night, oh away Tues night so hopefully we'll get 1 in tonight :)
Just folic acid for me :thumbup:

I'm a bit blergh today...af is due tomorrow so i think it's probably that. I'm just taking a general prenatal vit with folic acid.

I'm just taking folic acid. I'm not going to use OPKs or temp/chart or anything for a few months. I'm very fortunate to have consistent cycles, so hoping we can catch the egg on our own. If we don't get our BFP in the first 3 cycles or so, I'll probably cave and start temping :)

I'm just taking folic acid. I'm not going to use OPKs or temp/chart or anything for a few months. I'm very fortunate to have consistent cycles, so hoping we can catch the egg on our own. If we don't get our BFP in the first 3 cycles or so, I'll probably cave and start temping :)

I wish I could be as relaxed as this I started thinking that way then just went crazy with opks lol hopefully you will catch that egg and get that :bfp: before you have to use opks x

30mummyof1 - whats agnus castus for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->