May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

Sorry your little man is going through so much bumpin :hugs:

Well just to throw a spanner in the works, both my ds's were conceived from 1 night! and our 1st attempt to conceive no'3 was from :sex: 6 days out of 8 over the fertile period inc day after!!

it's so true. I keep telling myself that this is not the worst thing, it is something that can make him a better Ann's more empathetic human being later in life. Honestly, the waiting game is what's bothering me the most.

I'm so glad to hear that your nephew has a diagnosis so young and can get the assistance he needs to learn how to cope in life.

I love this saying " we are all geniuses, but if you judged a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it would spend it's life believing it's an idiot"

Omg my sister has that framed and up in her house. She says its the perfect way to describe my nephew!!!!!!

Chulie: Lol yeah you're right, my husband sort of said the exact same words the other night when i was ranting about not bding enough, he was saying "what about all those people who just have one night stands and get pregnant" lol

Chulie: on you question about how met partners/husbands. Well it might sound sad, geeky, strange what ever you want to call it but me and my husband met from texting through a dating channel :blush: I don't really have any friends and not very confidant so it was hard for me to meet guys. I had met other weird men through the same thing but with my husband we had so much in common like our taste in music (indie/rock) and sports. he lived about 10 minutes away on a train from me. He came to meet me in my town first and even though it wasn't a great first date because he was so shy and didn't talk much (not like that now :haha: ) but we have practically seen each other every day since that day and that was 10 years ago last month. We finally married 4 and a half years ago on his 28th birthday :D

Well my daughter she is 8 years old next month and already acting like a teenager lol, she is a tom boy hates dresses even though she looks gorgeous in them. She loves football,other sports,computer games and mainly boy stuff other than her baby dolls she loves babies so i can't wait to be able to give her a brother or sister :D

Bumpin: So sorry what your little guy is going through :hugs:

30mummy: Sorry :witch: got you, here is to next cycle :)

I am even more doubtful about this cycle now as for one we only managed to bd 1 day as my husband wasn't feeling too great and we were also quite busy and another reason I'm a little confused i have got 3 + opk in a row when i always just get 2, i haven't tested today yet to see if it has faded. :shrug:

tried james on some baby food yesterday as we noticed he was starting to get munchy and he loved it.
I am a little worried as I was told by HV not to give him food until he is 6 months, he's just over 3 and a half months

Not going to tell you what to do, but it is suggested that they shouldn't be weaned until 6months as they don't need solid food before then but some babies are hungrier and even then should wait till at least 4 months on the advice of a health visitor.
Maybe try giving him more milk or there is hungrier baby milk you could try?

he won't take any more milk I put 5oz in and he won't take all of it, only started because he started munching on his hands.
I am really worried about it though, he stills has his bottles even with his meals. i'm slowing introducing him to foods because of how old his is, so at the moment i'm only giving one a day and his still has his bottles every 3 hours.
although he seemed to really enjoy I still can't help but worry that it's too early, he was a little prem as well which doesn't help me worry. :(

Hi little steph...ya I hate giving advice because....let's face it..we're all mom's and need to work stuff out..haha...but the hand munching could be a sign he's beginging to teeth......most babies stomachs don't need food until they have teeth because with teeth comes the enzymes in saliva that help break down food...so a lot of people believe babies don't get teeth until their ready for food.....I gave my daughter her first pablum right around 5 1/2 months....maybe if he's not taking more milk he's full but just needs to chew??? End of the day though...totally your call....if you think he's happy.....I wouldnt worry.....my SIL gave her daughter food at 3 months...she seems fine? hahaha...

Jessicasmum...what a cute story...hey...in this crazy world...people are brought together through many different way...like you said....you met the nutty ones too....so if the right one comes along....you gotta jump on it(or him haha)! ;)

Well...it's Monday....my little girl was sick all weekends and now my hubby is sick too!! Boooo....

thank you.
I think i'll do it as a slow process start of with one meal a day then after a while introduce another, I might talk to my HV and see what she says as well.

So.....ok....I use this "tantris" fertility app on my phone...I use it to track my cycle and it tells me when I'm fertile (tells me when I supposidly ovulate ect)....I used it last month and it told me my BD "window" was May 22-24...so we had sex every other day leading up to the 24th...had sex on the 24th and then we took a break for a few days because we were baby sitting and then I was sick. So....just for fun I've been googling and my "fertility window" on EVERY other site says SO much longer! it says 22nd-27th.....So I just downloaded a new app that a woman on this site uses and sure enough.....yeah...changes my window to a whole lot more bd time.....I'm really hoping this month with that window of time I catch my eggie better!!! We shall see......hahahah...

Chulie: Sorry your hubby and daughter are sick, hope they get better soon and FX you don't get it too :)
Don't know if you have already used this site but here's a link to ovulation calendar i like to use :)

https://www.babymed.com/fertility-o...00000&tryingFor=boy&cycleLength=35&redirect=1

hi ladies im going crazy here today and I have GOOGLED :blush:, im 7dpo today and since 5dpo ive had a dull pressure in my lower pelvic area and lots of cm. im hoping this is my :bfp: but I tested this morning and got :bfn: I don't normally get cramping until day before af but surely 5dpo is way too early to be anything significant but why is it still here, sorry needed to vent going crazy :shrug:

Ohhh Jessicasmum...thanks..that one is very cool...thanks.....

omg this is gonna be SO weird...I am most fertile the week my SIL is staying with us!! She won't be there on the weekends but....it's the freakin' weekday and that's the week I'm fertile....my house is NOT big enough for this!!!hahahaha...Omg this is gonna be SO akward...not only that...she's the WORLDS lightest sleeper and she's up with the baby a few times a night...plus she stay up late as it is....omg..but I am not putting baby making on hold for another month.....THIS is gonna be SUPER interesting....and we can't even like..."play hookie" and stay one home day because she's on maternity leave so she's HOME all day!!!! hahahahahaa...aaaahhhhggggg....gonna have to get creative...and SUPER quiet!!!

Ohhhh Georgebaby....that sounds crazy promising!!!! eeekksss...Ya 5dpo sounds too early for AF...so it could be something else???????

I think 5dpo is still early for something else im considering questioning my sanity and think my body is tricking me oh well 4 days to go

Could be implantation Georgebaby, usually 6-1ddpo but can be as early as 3 and late as 12. fx :)
Sorry been a bit quiet, just not sure whether I want to keep ttc as we are planning our wedding for probably next Aug and now we are looking at least at a March baby it's getting a bit close? :shrug: However I don't want to stop! :haha: so bit of a tricky one...

Could be implantation Georgebaby, usually 6-1ddpo but can be as early as 3 and late as 12. fx :)
Sorry been a bit quiet, just not sure whether I want to keep ttc as we are planning our wedding for probably next Aug and now we are looking at least at a March baby it's getting a bit close? :shrug: However I don't want to stop! :haha: so bit of a tricky one...

How does your partner feel about it? Hard isn't it when there is reasons why you should/want to postpone TTC but it sort of breaks your heart the thought of stopping when you mind was set on now. We have been like that for different reasons, we were considering just NTNP from this cycle but didn't really pan out in the end :haha:

He'll go with what ever I want! :haha: but it effects me more really doesn't it as I'm the one who will feel the pressure to fit into my dress and will get up more for the night feeds etc.. we have been lucky with our 1st 2 and they have been good sleepers, especially Harry but it's not to say we'd get it again.

30mummy: we had G in May, and got married August 18. I had a dress that was very forgiving in the waist, and everything turned out fine :). we also had a very difficult baby, so it's totally doable :)

Hi ladies!!! Glad to see everyone well

30mummy..I totally see what you mean...it's like you don't want to wait but at the same time...you only get 1 wedding(hopefully haha) and you want to do it right....My sister had her baby in Sept and I got married in November....she fit into her maid of honor dress no issue with a little help from spanxs..hahaha... good luck with whatever you decide! But hopefully you'll still hang around and keep us occupied with all your wedding talk??? hahaha

Yes that's the thing Chulie, I don't want to miss out on the excitement of wedding planning if i'm feeling rough with the pregnancy and/or a newborn but I don't want to wait either! :haha: Yes good all spanx!

That's good to know bumpin, so G was only 3mths then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->