May wtt group now ttc - TTC SUPPORT GROUP

i'm either 5 or 6 dpo today I used 3 charts some say I'm 5 another says i'm 6 which is what I put myself at, Well today I've had a defent increase in CM and been cramping on and off all day, i'm hoping this doesn't mean AF is coming

yep! He was "in" our wedding, held by one of the groomsmen. We had a small wedding, all of which was planned in the 8 weeks leading up to the date. One of the girls on my due date thread actually had her wedding a few weeks before giving birth!

i'm either 5 or 6 dpo today I used 3 charts some say I'm 5 another says i'm 6 which is what I put myself at, Well today I've had a defent increase in CM and been cramping on and off all day, i'm hoping this doesn't mean AF is coming

I have been the same since about 5/6dpo not sure whats happening lol good luck anyway

He'll go with what ever I want! :haha: but it effects me more really doesn't it as I'm the one who will feel the pressure to fit into my dress and will get up more for the night feeds etc.. we have been lucky with our 1st 2 and they have been good sleepers, especially Harry but it's not to say we'd get it again.

im sure if you decide to do it that way you will be able to work around it hun I suppose the only thing that would make me think would be if your going to breastfeed and what that would mean for your wedding etc if you could have a drink or work your way round that depending how old lo is x

I have been the same since about 5/6dpo not sure whats happening lol good luck anyway

thank you, you too

Hi ladies..hope your all doing well...

littlesteph I really hope it's good cramping!!!

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend???? Saturday just having a playdate with my girlfriend and her kids.....Sunday is father's day so we're going for breakfast and then to my parents to visit......very low key weekend...looking forward to it!

thank you so do I :D,
I don't really remember having it last time, I know I did the days leading up to AF but can't remember if I had implantation cramps, but that might have been masked by the water infection I ended up having :(

:hi: ladies, we have come to the decision to wtt until next June. We have booked the wedding for the 21st and then we will be ttc again. I'm sure you'll have your lo's by then but I'll keep popping in from time to time to see how you're all doing. x

good even ladies,
today its either 8 or 9dpo for the past few days I have been feeling sick my travel sickness has returned been feeling dizzy, still getting cramps but they don't really hurt, also been having twinges and a pinching feeling.

:hi: ladies, we have come to the decision to wtt until next June. We have booked the wedding for the 21st and then we will be ttc again. I'm sure you'll have your lo's by then but I'll keep popping in from time to time to see how you're all doing. x

Good luck with all of the wedding planning! keep us updated on how everything is going :flower:

Hey ladies im so happy i just got my :bfp: today woohoo

https://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa399/georgina356/20130616_060323_zps03ac1bc3.jpg

Awesome!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Awwww 30mummy we'll miss you in here trying with us!! But sounds like it'll be super worth it. Have fun with the wedding planning and definitely come back often to keep us posted!!

Georgebaby....yippppeeeeee!!!!! Congrats girl!! That is so awesome!!!

did yet another test this evening, asked hubby if he could see the line and he said he could, BUT I didn't look at the test until half hour after I did so not sure when the line turned up.

Attachments

• IMAG1186.jpg
    IMAG1186.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG1187.jpg
    IMAG1187.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
did yet another test this evening, asked hubby if he could see the line and he said he could, BUT I didn't look at the test until half hour after I did so not sure when the line turned up.

that looks like a :bfp: to me u tested this morning??

Big congrats Georgebaby :happydance: Not sure littlesteph, because of the time delay. Test again, hope its a bfp :)

Wow Georgebaby a big congratulation, here's to a healthy 9 months :D

Littlesteph: FX it is your :bfp:

30mummy: That's great you have come to a decision and so exciting for your wedding next year, 2014 will be a massive year for you. I will really miss you though not TTC with the rest of us :( Really hope we can stay in contact :D

I think the test from last night was just a really mean evap. I tested again this morning this time looking at it in the time limit and the line was a lot lighter then the line was last night :( I've chucked the test away now otherwise i'd keep looking at it and just get myself more down. AF not due for another 3 to 4 days but these tests are meant to be more sensitive so I don't see a bfp coming :cry: I hate internet cheapies first time using them and hate them already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->