Metformin success stories needed!!!

Nothing new with me, tomorrow is my last dosage of 1000mg a day before I have it up it to 1700. I feel nauseous like 98% of the time, maybe I am just not eating right, but mostly I just always feel sick.
For the first time ever my OV scope was transitional, I had some ferning and some regular pebbling, but an OPK turned up negative.
I have been having some cramping and nipple tenderness, so I am hoping maybe my period will be coming soon, it has been 32 days since the last day of my last period.

Omg girls I lost another 2 pounds just since yesterday so I am down 7 lbs from 1 st week on met and down 3 lbs 2nd week on met.....

On about Wednesday I had clear cm with streak of blood and then some light pinkish cm so I thought maybe implantaion spotting well I guess that isn't the case because that was 4 days agao and I took frer this morning and it is bfn. Guess it was just something crazy to make me go crazy lol. My calender is based on a 35 day cycle says I have 15 more days left in my cycle. So we will see if met is going to help my cycle....

Lol wow I wish I was having as much luck with the weight loss as you, I am going to be headed into week 3 on metformin soon an I havnt lost a single pound :p

Still hoping though

Glad to hear other people are having some good signs on it though!

Does anyone have any opinions on what might be going on with me?
My nipples, but not my breasts have been sore for 3-4 days now, and they are just soooo sore and tender to the touch.
I use my OV scope yesterday, and had partial ferning, but nothing on an opk.
I have had no bleeding, no discharge.
I am sooo confused, I dont know if I am going to be getting my period, or if I have ovulated or will be, it is all really weird. Something is going on, but I just dk what.

I got another huge glob of snotty cm with streaks of blood in it. Has anyone ever had this I am thinking im on cd 23 and due for af on march 12th. Boobs are itchy on the sides and top and nips feels like they may be getting a little sore. I had a lot of clear cm with blood streaks in it last Wednesday. Then nothing until today.....

I have never had anything but clear sticky CM ever, have you mentioned this to your dr?
I did do some googling and it is not unheard of, but may be worth looking into.

I had to up my dose to 1700mg today, after my first dose this morning(1 850mg tab) I felt so so sick about 1 1/2 hours later, hopefully these ease up after a week or so like it did with the previous doses. My nipple are still super sore.

Well this cycle I have been keeping up with my BBT. Also, I should be ovulating within the next few days. That's about all that's going on with me. How is everyone doing?

Started Met in September 10'
BFP Jan. 2011
Beautiful baby girl Sep. 2011

it works for some others need a tad bit more time with it.
Good Luck. xx best wishes!

Update I don't know if really is working for me. I have no more side effects with it and I got my hunger back errrrrr. Still only down 10 lbs. Also im on cd 29 no af and none of the normal symptoms I usally have right about now. I just don't know

Update I don't know if really is working for me. I have no more side effects with it and I got my hunger back errrrrr. Still only down 10 lbs. Also im on cd 29 no af and none of the normal symptoms I usally have right about now. I just don't know
I think that your body is just getting used to the meds. I'm the same way now too. I have no symptoms what so ever but I'm sure its doing its job. When are you due for AF? I'm only 3 do and not expecting this to be my month already. I hope everything else is going well!

Started Met in September 10'
BFP Jan. 2011
Beautiful baby girl Sep. 2011

it works for some others need a tad bit more time with it.
Good Luck. xx best wishes!

Did you have a normal cycle before going on Metformin? Congratulations on your baby girl!:hugs:

Do you usually have a regular cycle? And if so, I would suggest getting a blood test done soon. Are you having any symptoms at all?

Well I do normally have irregular cycles, I guess I was thing thinking that with the met they would be more regular. And I am having no symptoms of pregnancy nor af arriving normally I have extremley sore breast 1 to 2 weeks before. A seriously bad acne breakout. Cravings, moodiness. And then right before like 1 or 2 days I get bad back cramps. Hubby has even said wow you haven't been bitchy all month I know that seems bad but my pms symptoms are bad....lol.

Well this cycle I have been keeping up with my BBT. Also, I should be ovulating within the next few days. That's about all that's going on with me. How is everyone doing?

Hey Alyssa, how is your BBT on Met? I just started taking it on Feb 22 and it seems like every time I up my dose my temp drops and it's so frustrating! I just started 1500mg yesterday. Also felt pretty queasy last night after taking 3rd pill so sure hope that goes away.

My BBT is pretty steady. I haven't noticed any big dips in it at all. The sick feeling will go away when you get used to taking 1500mg. Just be sure your taking it with food because if you don't that will mess your stomach up! Hope everyone is doing well!

Thought I would update you ladies still no af and bfn. Im on cd 36...

Just wanted to pop over from second trimester... I'm sure that the met got me Prego. Took three months but after trying tons of different fertility treatments for me and my hubby my doc put me on meet to help me lose weight then I got pregnant!

Just wanted to pop over from second trimester... I'm sure that the met got me Prego. Took three months but after trying tons of different fertility treatments for me and my hubby my doc put me on meet to help me lose weight then I got pregnant!

That's great it worked for you!! :) I love hearing that. How many mg's were you taking? I'm finally up to 1500mg which is where my doc wants me to be. How long were your cycles on Met? I'm on CD29 now and have no idea when to expect AF. I think I might have O'd on CD21 because I had a ton of EWCM, low temps, and sharp pains near my right ovary all day. I heard that O can sometimes be painful with PCOS so hope that's what it was!

Well I started spotting today and I am crampy and my boobs hurt real bad. Im gonna do clomid and met this month together I am on 1000mg clomid and I have some clomid left over so I will do 50mg clomid and cross my fingers....

Af is due in 4 days and I'm not feeling great about this month. May be I just need to vent and I hope you ladies don't mind but almost 2 years ttc is finally taking its toll on me. Especially when DH has three kids already. Its hard for me to accept the fact he has three and I may never have any. Uhh its so frustrating. I'm so thankful for this website though. I finally have a place to vent and break down! Thank you for listening!! How is everyone else??:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->