MIL visit

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
well the dreaded in-laws came over today :rofl: And it wasn't horrible. The only things I got told was that she needed a hat and I didn't have enough blankets on her. But honestly I didn't think it was that bad out and we don't keep Hannah overly warm in the house so I thought she had plenty of layers on and told them she was fine :rofl: She did argue but I didn't give in :lol: Oh and at lunch the MIL thought Hannah was hungry and wide-awake when Hannah was overly-tired and cranky :rofl::rofl:

Oh thats good, at least it wasnt as bad as you thought it was going to be hun!!

=D&gt; Good girl Vickie! :D

Glad it went well (for your in-laws standards ofcourse)...

You're a better woman than me Vickie:rofl:

Very restrained....I just can't hold back with my MIL I'm afraid:blush:

Well done Vickie! Glad the visit went well too! :hugs:

I hate MIL for that reason she always thinks she knows my son better then me lol I just ignore her comments now ..

Glad it wasn't too bad. I've been to the In-Laws today and Caitlyn is so pissed off now cause no one would let her sleep... thus she is sooo tired!

Glad it wasn't too bad. I've been to the In-Laws today and Caitlyn is so pissed off now cause no one would let her sleep... thus she is sooo tired!

MIL finally gave in and gave Hannah to Stan (still telling us she wasn't tired mind you) but after about 5 minutes to calm down in Stan's arms she was out like a light. I love being right :smug:

Caitlyn is screaming her head off right now, she's overtired and wont sleep

GRRR

I hate that! Hannah was overtired yesterday and cranky at the restaurant because of it yet the MIL took her around showing her all the decor (over-stimulating her) so when Stan got her she didn't go to sleep immediately and they tried to tell me she wasn't tired :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->