Military WAGs

Hiya moomin, I'm in germany so if your want anything or have any questions just give me a shout xxx

well spoke to movers today and even tho they are picking the stuff up on the 16th sep, our things wont get to us till the 21st...its zanes 2nd bday on the 25th and i wanted the place to be sorted for his bday. so if i dont sleep for afew nights i think it can be done lol

such a pain in the ass!

WOOOOO!!!!!
Well thursday i had my passport interview which went well and today i got my passport thru im really happy, shame the house isnt ready to move into sooner.
I have also spoken to a girl who lives on Hohne camp (i no her cousin so we got talking) and she said the house im due to move to is a new build which we knew but apparently they are lovely :D big frontroom with space for dinning table, seperate utility room with a new kitchen, downstairs loo. master bedroom has a en suite :D also the main bathtoom upstairs with 2 single bedrooms and a nice size garden.

Im so excited altho i no i shudnt get over excited but i cant help it lol after the sh*t pits they have put us in so far im just looking forward to gettin a house, let alone a great house.

Woooo i cant wait lol

whooop whoop for hitting lucky on the new build house!!!! sounds fab hunni :)

well oh was supposed to be going out to germany 2 weeks before us to start work and i was worried at how much zane would miss his daddy.

today hes spoken to his new boss whos been nice enough to say dont fly out alone, stay with ur family n come down together (he was supposed to start work 6th sep now doesnt have to start till 22nd) then oh started moaning sayin that its f*cked up our plans....
i said how has it, i thought it was a good thing u being able to stay with us or did u wana be in germany alone for two weeks to which he replyed yes!

wtf? ive changed my whole life for him and then i get a slap in the face by him wanting to be away from us for 2 weeks. i no its not along time but im hurt that hes dissapointed n that he wanted to be away from us after all ive given up for him.

i just feel like why the hell am i moving to another country for someone whod rather be on his own then with his son

aww sweetie - :thumpup: to the new bos sayin stay together

but ur oh needs a good kick up the arse!!! why the hell doesnt he want to be able to stay with u as a family and travel together - men really do suck sometimes :hugs: i think u 2 need to have a talk and ask him why he wanted to have that 2weekss alone

aww sweetie - :thumpup: to the new bos sayin stay together

but ur oh needs a good kick up the arse!!! why the hell doesnt he want to be able to stay with u as a family and travel together - men really do suck sometimes :hugs: i think u 2 need to have a talk and ask him why he wanted to have that 2weekss alone

i would ask but he just refuses to listen to me or just answers i dont no.
god he makes me so mad! everythings all about him n his stupid job, its bad enough when bosses make things difficult let alone ur oh.

im not being childish and have locked myself in my bedroom haha

i'd go on the sulk too!!

so has he got 2 weeks leave in the uk?
if he has take advantage - leave zane with him and take urself out for a few hours each day, he needs to man up and take responsiblity for his family :hugs

i would do that but thanks to my oh we have no money as usual so i wouldnt be able to get anywhere :(
well i have a pretty big mouth n cudnt hold my angery in so i just screamed at him lol n hes denied even sayin he wanted to be away from us...which i knew he would do. i dont see how ppl can say something them completly lie n say they didnt. so i stormed sayin u can spend all the time u want away from us if u want n f*ck off to germany urself n then i thanked him for ruining my life.
im so dramatic lol its a good job zanes sleepin or i would of had to hold it in, as i never shout when im around him

have u got any friends u could go to? even for a brew n a chin wag?

bloody men!

have u got any friends u could go to? even for a brew n a chin wag?

bloody men!

nope i dont no anyone thats walking ditance away. just told my sister whats happened she doesnt drive but my mum does n i doubt shed make a effort to drive 30 mins to see me or take zane out.

Moomin, he sounds pretty selfish to me xx Why don't you take Zane for a walk??

Moomin, he sounds pretty selfish to me xx Why don't you take Zane for a walk??

hes in bed right now so when he gets up after food i think we might go park if rain keeps away.

he is being incredibly selfish right now, its shocked me as even when we fall out he hates being away from zane. we hadnt even fallen out so its made me so mad he wants to be away from us wen i never get time to myself

well are things are being picked up on the 16th and we have to sign for the house in germany 20th so my sister said we could stay with her. now she spulling her face that its more then 1 night.

i cant believe how selfish my family are, im moving to germany and she is pullin her face about spending 3 days with zane.

:(

Aw moomin :hugs: men can be gits cant they :growlmad:

When I married my DH 2 1/2 years ago in the space of a month we got married, I relocated, gave up my job, my friends/family, got a new surname, sold my gorgeous car, moved my DS1 from his school/friends etc so we could all be together and sometimes he can be completely selfish when it comes to his job and I moan at him when he thinks he can swan about and do his own thing when me and DS1 gave up so much for him.

We move to a new 3bed quarter in a week and a half. This week he has found out that he has got his promotion to Cpl. Yes we are pleased for him but it means that in another 6 months time we will be moving house again, I'll leave another job, DS1 is already upset about leaving his friends etc and DH isn't happy because apparantly Im being unsupportive!!!!! :growlmad:

my oh is being ok now and says he didnt mean what he said....yeah right lol

im just cant believe how unsuportive my family are being. i cant wait to move but ive already told my oh that soon as zane is unhappy about moving we are staying put n oh can move by himself lol

Hey ladies,

I've been gone for what feels like forever. We're all settled in sunny North Yorkshire, but we're on the move again in Feb/March to Germany.

Hope you are all well xx

Hello Louisandcoco :) glad ur settled in but its a shame u dont have long before ur on the move again, weve only been in this flat for 4 months and we are moving to germany next week, i cant wait im so excited :D

Hey ladies,

I've been gone for what feels like forever. We're all settled in sunny North Yorkshire, but we're on the move again in Feb/March to Germany.

Hope you are all well xx

Hello, where abouts in Germany are you going? If you need any help/ advice just shout xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->