Military WAGs

Hey all I havnt been on here in a while how is everyone? Where currently waiting to here where OHs next posting will be we have our fingers crossed for Germany! Hope all babys ans mummy are well xx

hello redhead hope u get the posting u want :)

well my ohs finaly had his operation today on his ankle (still awaiting op on his hand) so im stuck with him for 6 weeks i no hes guna try n milk it for all its worth lol altho sunday the decided to send him away on training that he couldnt even do and he only got home yesterday night so he wasnt happy at all, i swear some of these bosses dont have brains.

still finding more and more faults in the flat which are being ignored right now but i cant say im suprised.

Hello ladies!!!

How are we all?? Hope you are ok xx

i'm doing well :) - just settling into life behind the wire in Cyprus :)

kinda - its hot n muggy n uncomfortable atm - but by time i'm due it'll of cooled off a bit - trying to make friends and settle in - i miss catterick hahah - was only 1hr from "home"

we are on the move a year sooner then expected with only 4 weeks to sort it out.
been posted to germany and me n zane dont even have a passport:dohh: so praying they can rush it thru for me but they keep sayin they wont help n i have to wait 4-6 weeks. oh starts work in 6 weeks so im praying its sorted in 4. we havent been allocated a house yet but weve had to book movers already as they are now taking 5 weeks to book.

now trying to sort out german car insurance n its all so expensive!

i really feel like screaming lol

Gosh Moomin, the army are terrible for short notice moves!!! Hope all goes well x

its a push but we r hopin my passport comes thru soon. luckly the mil can lend us money to move over as we wont get disturnbance till end of the aug.

ive heard good things about the camp im goin to Bergen Hohne, so im lookin forward to it. shame about short notice n stress lol

ive heard so many good things, but im just glad to be getting away from here. the woman are just nasty gossips, the children are vile and the area is rubbish.

but im dissapointed as we had made so many plans for zanes 2nd bday in sep which weve had to cancel but im sure we will find something nice to do

I know what you mean about getting away!! I can't wait to move! Its so true that people really do make a posting x

sent off the passport forms last week, called up today where i was told mine and zanes forms werent on the system n that they wouldnt be able to help me or give me any information when they do get our forms in.
humm thats strange why the hell are they called information when they cant give u any:dohh:

well about 10 mins ago something is posted thru my letter box...its zanes passport:thumbup: lol
now im ust praying mine gets sorted out in the next 3 weeks lol

sillly passport office!!!

hope yours comes through soon x x

im going to call back tomorrow and hopefully speak to someone who can actualy do there job lol

we have found out that the army will put me and zane up in a hotel for a max of 3 days once our flat has been signed over if i dont have a passport. they are also goin to pay for my oh to fly over to germany and back to the uk in order to help me sign over the flat and we should all be able to go over together. well this is if they give us the address and signing for date for our new place haha

just had a call from the movers about coming round to see how big the job will be. its all starting to seem real.
im getting very excited lol

Hohne Germany, ive heard great things about the camp so im really looking forward to it.
The posting is for 3 years but we will only be there for a year as oh needs to come back to the uk next yr to do his class one.

hope u have fun over there - im in Cyprus and hubbys talking about us being here for 5 years -- he wants to extend after the 2nhalf years is up - noooo thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->