Military WAGs

Hi Everyone!! I just wanted to introduce myself, my dh is in the RAF. We're waiting on his promotion to cpl to come through and waiting to find out where we'll be posted. Been on this camp for 7 years, so excited to move but at the same time I want to stay as well as we've made so many friends and I have a job here... hopefully we'll hear something this month as he's been released, just not posted yet! x

where u based atm hun ?? we are off to wittering soon ..

waddington.... will be sad to say goodbye if it comes to moving!! x

hope u have fun over there - im in Cyprus and hubbys talking about us being here for 5 years -- he wants to extend after the 2nhalf years is up - noooo thank you

my oh has put cyprus down on places hed like to go but id rather not go there. hes put his name down to go there for 6 months in 2012. i will be staying in the uk i think lol

Howdy ladies!!! Anyone at or been to Honington, thats where we are off to next but being housed in Thetford!

just had a removal man round to see what we have, and he had to be gorgeous didnt he because im looking so rough hahaha
my oh has really left me in the shit, didnt tell me anything about the fact we need insurance for our things being moved over and what our weight limit is, but we shud be well under the limit anyway so thats not a problem.

oh fixed the dishwasher last night so i asked him to do the kitchen, i woke up this morning to find the sides and floor were dirty so he hadnt done the kitchen at all. i also asked him to put his huddies away....did he? NO
im so sick of having to do and worry about everything while he does f all and wonders why im screaming at him.

And now ive found out we dont have an address in Germany yet as they dont even have a place sorted out for us, and he hasnt even told them i cant be moved to a top flat as my hips cant handle carrying heavy loads up the stairs. so knowing my luck we will get a top flat again. and because they havent got us a house yet oh is going over to germany by himself for 2 weeks! so in that time ile have zane to look after and hes expecting me to get the flat ready to sign over.

AARGHHHHHHHH

:hugs: hunni -- have u tried enquiring about the house yourself?

sounds like ur oh needs a slap round the head like mine

when ever i ask for the numbers he says he will do it:dohh:
ive said to him today its ur job u cant expect me to no everything, to which he replied he bought a piece of paper home that said what we needed to to about moving and just expected me to read it even tho i dont no where hes bloody put the thing and ive got a baby to look after and a house to run, he wasnt even goin to bother reading it himself!

ive said if its not sorted then im not moving lol the army have already messed things up for me(i lost my job because they wouldnt house us next to ohs work and moved us to a top flat so i ended up in physio which i now have to cancel ), i really cant be bothered to have to deal with all of this aswel.

im just having one of those days i guess

:hugs: sweetie

its stressful trying to move when your oh is dis-interested/useless,

i hope everything comes together properly hunni x x

nothing is ever straight forward so i should of guessed this would happen lol

i want to move, i cant stand this camp. just wish i was there already lol
my oh is useless, he thinks hes the only one in the world who gets stressed so i cant possible be as worried as he is lol

my oh doesnt know what stress is - so looks at me like i've gone mad if i say im stressed or worried about summat

i think i might just slap my oh for the fun of it tonight lol
hes been a total arse to me all week, ive said oh thats great treat me like crap n then expect me to still move to a different country with u lol.

Hi All :thumbup:

I think I popped in here ages and ages and ages ago and then forgot!

My DH is in the RAF, we are currently at Brize Norton, just about to move quarters as we need another bedroom now we have DS2!

Update on the housing situation.
Welfare sent my letter over saying i cant live in a top flat which im happy about, but turns out they dont have any bottom flats free so we are being moved to bergen the town next to Hohne and will be in a 3 bed house, so zane will finaly have a garden :D:D:D
all the things like babygroups are in Hohne so im hoping we are only a walk away from them.
Found out rent, gas and electric are all going to come up to just over £400 a month :S so we wont have much to live on seen as we still have uk bills but its better then nothing lol

Moomin, my OH knows Hohne very well and he says its a good 40 minute walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->