miscarriage and after

i don't want to worry you but the few women i have chatted with have said that the af after mc is meant to be really painful!!! so make sure you stocked up on pain relief!.
i will defo chat later xxxx

Its LESS painful than my normal period!! Its Very painful still though. (I normally have STUPID amount of pain) But this is slightly less... weird. Im still in agony tho lol. Have my hot water bottle here with me at work now lol and my pain killers and galaxy. Hm. xxx

awww just come on to check how u girls r doin???
As hopeful said mrs roughton ur still in the running, I keep on checking this status for updates x
Amy2boys congrats with your blood results x x x:hugs::hugs:

well still no sign of the witch!!! what is going on??? the cramping has stopped so don't know what to do? am refusing to test for a while cause i feel sad when i get bfn

Afternoon ladies :flower:
Hows your days going???
Ive started a thread on ttc if anyone wants to join (hope its a good idea :shrug:)
:hugs::hugs:

NO AF.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

well i just got back from being away and still no af! was talking to oh and he said you not pg are you?? i don't feel pg like i did with the others but am to scared to test again!

AAAwwww been waiting for u too post x x f'xd huni xx x

i think 2 and half weeks ago but i don't think i am pg as have no symptoms like with the others. i tested last friday and bfn so may go and buy some cheapies tomorrow as i am at work in a bit!

i am good just trying to get ready for work. i can't test have used all my tests last week will have to go get some more tomorrow.

lol am thinking of going to the expensive chemist next door and buying a frer!! but oh will go made he thinks i will make us bankrupt will all the test i keep buying!!!

Hello,

Sorry I have to come on and say, I didn't realise you were next door to a chemist. OMG I would go mad, if you get one, let me know on the outcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->