miscarriage and after

LOL the money I spent on test last month we could've bought groceries for prob TWO months haha x

:shrug::shrug: Im stalking this thread to lol :blush:
Hows you all today?? x x:hugs:

still no af!!! am gonna test sunday. if af don't show. i am so frustrated. but i don't feel pregnant! whether thats cause i have convinced myself i am not?? but have been reading that it can take 6 weeks for af to show well it will be 6 weeks on thurday. do we go by when we stopped bleeding? or 1st day when mc??? if so it will be 5 weeks today.

Not to sure think it goes on the first day not when bleeding stopped x

Hi Hun,

It goes from the first day of the bleed. Well here is hoping its still not here in 8 days then hun. I am still on AF countdown, i think PMS has kicked in today, was really sad and weepy this morning. Even ended up doing an early test to just show myself that body playing tricks, did this after the tears. It was negative,which I expected but just don't know why my body has to give me other symptoms, was up again at 5am needed a wee. A positive is it may be my body getting rid of retained water and will let me lose weight for xmas.

Good luck honey x x

i have been having the wierd feeling in my lower regions (sorry if tmi).. which could be a good sign! i got this really early on with all my pregnancy's just hoping it a bfp not a water infection!!!

Hi hun when u testing next ??? Fx'd huni its all gd x :hugs::hugs:

Hey you, I was going to ask when you will test. I think its looking really promising for you hun, good luck sunday and I will check in to see the news,

x x

still no af and am soooo tempted to test!!!

I think I am defo getting my AF in the morning, was hopeful that i may have been caught, but all that has disappeared, I ended up testing on Weds and today - despite my best intentions. But feel better as I know I will get AF instead. BFN's both times. Plus its better as I had a borderline smear and need have colposcopy so OH wants me to get the all clear before we try for definite (so hope by Feb).

How many days past ov do you think you are? You are 6 weeks nows since your last period aren't you? There is every chance for you hun, fx'd for you :happydance: x

TEST Mrs R DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tested with a boots own brand and BFN!!!! am so frustrated. even my oh asked of i was pg as i am very snappy and tired!!!

aaaaaaarpinflj049upriefnjksdf Ur SO preg. Cant u get a blood test?? x

tested again today and bfn! am so frustrated aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No way - thats so frustrating - how many dpo or are or you think you may be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->