Misery loves company. The thread of negativity.

Oh Indigo you made me laugh!! all those pictures you found!!
awful thing that witch!!

It's not witch time for me.

Can we kick conception's ass? Or rather, lack of conception's ass?

There is something for everyone at google....

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MEQfxE6lEZ8/TRDxRu_eysI/AAAAAAAAAtk/16-esqnMAik/s400/blackmarket%2Bbabies.jpg

OMG, wouldn't that be great!
No morning sickness, no overwhelming fatigue, no birth, no recovery, no sore nips, lol!!

Oh good. I was starting to hate everyone after people on the September thread were going on about how they have such a positive and optimistic attitude! ;) Glad to see some negativity about. I'm British, pessimism is our national trait!

:growlmad: I hate this too!!!! I hate the limbo..and my WTF!???? body on its OWN divine track that it has not informed me about!:nope:

I'm doing ok at the moment positivity wise, but I have to say, one of the very very attractive things about IUI or IVF is the thought of possibly, hopefully being out of this TTC limbo land, and yes, sex would just be sex again... when we want it, how we want it... and not 'forced' because it's 'that time'. I wouldn't be stressing about when I'm going to ov, if it's going to be at a convenient time, and then whether my LP is going to last any longer... what all those weird twinges are... remembering to take supplements... and spending so so sooooooo effing much money on POAS tests, blood tests, doctors visits, vitamins, supplements, meds, books, and ridiculous things like softcups. Softcups! :shock: Hate to think how much it's cost so far, and that's even before a kid has come along...

Ok i'm in on the negativity now... have just managed to piss myself off :growlmad:

I´m in with the hate fest. I hate that my body lies, af came yesterday full on then just stopped giving me yet another 12 hours of hope, but i know she will pitch up later laughing her head off.
I hate that it feels like everyone in our whole town is either pregnant or has small kids, WTF how are they doing it? You can´t walk for fear of falling over strollers.
I hate obsessing, waiting, the lack of control, the fights with OH, the stress...OK I think I have convinced myself to give up now!
But I love you ladies, I love how often I laugh reading daft threads, I love feeling I have made friends all around the world who get where i´m at. So thanks girls and baby dust all round.

Nothing wrong with feeling a little positive but i hear ya because for the 1st time in my life i have felt negative for the past few days. I live in good old Britain and lancylass your spot on there. Where abouts in lancs are you from? I was born and bred in Stockport but moved to leeds :hugs:

Nothing wrong with feeling a little positive but i hear ya because for the 1st time in my life i have felt negative for the past few days. I live in good old Britain and lancylass your spot on there. Where abouts in lancs are you from? I was born and bred in Stockport but moved to leeds :hugs:

Me too jodes,have felt down myself the last week and it's hard to dust yourself down and pick yourself up ,But it's wot we do .....we will all get our :baby::baby:We just need to keep going but it will happen,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love this thread ready.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aWcXlG1sgY&feature=related

TTC sucks arse, it's not fun, in fact the only good bit about it is chatting with you ladies

And....

Having a PMA makes f*ckall difference anyway so why make it yet another thing to beat yourself up about :haha: I'm half British and have a right to be unperky at times.

And...

One more patronising "popping in to give you hope" thread from a prego/driveby and I'm going to :gun:

TTC does suck a$$:growlmad: Like I don't have anything better to do then then obsess over it every month!!! :nope:

I know and she is Scottish as well, though unfortunately I don't have the red hair.

OMG. I have always thought that Shirley Manson was a hottie!

I'm doing ok at the moment positivity wise, but I have to say, one of the very very attractive things about IUI or IVF is the thought of possibly, hopefully being out of this TTC limbo land, and yes, sex would just be sex again... when we want it, how we want it... and not 'forced' because it's 'that time'. I wouldn't be stressing about when I'm going to ov, if it's going to be at a convenient time, and then whether my LP is going to last any longer... what all those weird twinges are... remembering to take supplements... and spending so so sooooooo effing much money on POAS tests, blood tests, doctors visits, vitamins, supplements, meds, books, and ridiculous things like softcups. Softcups! :shock: Hate to think how much it's cost so far, and that's even before a kid has come along...

Ok i'm in on the negativity now... have just managed to piss myself off :growlmad:

sorry but IUI does not change any of this (apart from the softcups and a few other things). in fact you will probably feel even worse as you are now spending money!! you will be stressing out about ov as you want to make sure the timing of the IUI is perfect (this month was not good timing wise for me, long story), you will be stressing about your LP (I am on my longest LP ever but BFNs, could be because of the fertility meds). Sex doesnt matter as he will be abstaining and then coming in a cup.

IVF is better as it takes away the worry of ovulation, but I think the 2WW would be much worse when Ive spent $12,000.

You know what I hate? That our bodies lie so well to us. We think we know ourselves intimately, but when we start trying to conceive, our bodies play this cruel trick on us, faking symptoms so well that we dare to hope that this month is it.

Then the witch comes and kicks us in the girl balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->